剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
我不知道这是什么意思 我只知道我要去
I don't know what it means. I just know I have to go.
如果你走进去 就会死
If you go in there, you'll die.
迪约扎 等等
Diyoza, wait!
奥克塔维亚叫你小希
Octavia called you Hope.
这是迪约扎给她未出生的孩子取的名字
The name Diyoza chose for her unborn child.
他们要把贝拉米带走
They're taking Bellamy through
但不想我们跟去
and they don't want us to follow.
我们一起进去
We go through together.
如果我们相隔几秒
If we're even seconds apart,
可能就会被错开几个月 明白吗
we could be separated by months. Ok?
迪约扎
Diyoza!
迪约扎 我来了
Diyoza, I'm coming!
快点 快点动起来
Do it! Make it move already!
看看这是谁来了
Look who's here.
发生了什么 你是不是...
What happened? Are you--
不 这还太早
No. It's too soon.
你说你才怀孕六个月
You said you were only 6 months.
我已经来这里三个月了
I've been here for 3.
你为什么这么久才来
What took you so long?
我跟着你前后脚进来的
I was right behind you.
抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
你不知道有你在我有多开心
You have no idea how happy I am you're here.
我以为我要一个人面对这一切
I thought I was gonna have to do this all alone.
现在把这个小家伙拽出来
Now pull this little spud out,
这样我们三个就可以一起看日落了
and the 3 of us can watch the sunset together.
你能行的 看着我
Ok. You can do this. Just look at me
想个别的地方
and think of someplace else,
一个能让你开心的地方
a place where you're happy.
那选项可不多
Oh, not a lot of choices there.
来吧 你能想到一个地方的
Come on. You can think of someplace.
我觉得我要晕倒了
I think I'm gonna pass out.
不行 我们一起来面对
No way. We're doing this together.
看着我
Just look at me...
然后呼吸
and... breathe.
开始吧
Let it go.
我在想一个地方
I'm thinking of someplace.
很好 这对你来说很好
Good. That's good for you.
一个地方... 我要使劲了
Someplace-- I want to push!
天啊 开始了 要出来了
Oh, god. It's happening. It's happening.
好吧
Ok.
来吧 再用力 使劲
Come on. One big one. Let's go.
很好 她要出来了
Yeah. Good. She's coming!
很好 再来一次
Good. Ok. One more!
来吧
Come on.
很好 我的天...
Yes! Ohh! Oh, my...
她降生了
there she comes.
迪约扎 她降生了 降生了
Oh, Diyoza. She's here. She's here.
她是奥克塔维亚 我的朋友
This is Octavia, my friend.
迪约扎
Diyoza?
天啊
Oh, god.
给你 给你
Here. Here.
管用了 管用了
It worked. It worked.
就像我一样
Just like me.
谢谢你 贝拉米
Thank you, Bell.
《地球百子》
第七季 第二集
欢迎来到天环
Welcome to Skyring.
挺有创意
Creative.
这名字是我三岁的时候取的
I named it when I was 3.
你还指望有多高雅呢
What do you expect?
她记得了
She remembers.
我的枪 我来的时候把它给弄丢了
My gun-- I lost it coming through.
希望你不再需要了
Let's hope you don't need it.
小希 慢一点 你要去哪
Hope, slow down. Where are you going?
这个地方是哪里
What is this place?
你住在这里吗
Did you live here?
奥克塔维亚说过你很聪明
Octavia said you were smart.
在哪
Where is it?
小希 你在干什么
Hope, what are you doing?
小希
你对玩具的品味还真有趣
Interesting taste in toys.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
这是你的家啊 不是吗
Is this your house, or isn't it?
我和你们在圣所里待了一天
I was with you on sanctum for, what, a day?
考虑到时间流速不同
Given the time differential,
我应该有几百年没来过这里了
I haven't been here for hundreds of years.
太不可思议了
It's incredible.
够了 我们需要答案
Enough! We need answers,
从贝拉米在哪开始
starting with where the hell is Bellamy?
他们到了之后 就用桥把他带到了巴尔多
Once they got here, they used the bridge to take him to Bardo.
-巴尔多 -他们
- Bardo? - They?
没错 下一站
Yes. The next stop.
他们指的是使徒
They are the disciples,
在森林里追我们的那些人
the guys that were chasing us in the woods.
安德斯说如果我标记了奥克塔维亚
Anders said if I tagged Octavia,
他们就不会杀死我妈妈
they would let my mother live.
安德斯是谁
And Anders is?
使徒的首领
Head of the disciples.
我现在要去巴尔多
Now. I'm gonna go to Bardo
确保他会信守诺言
and make sure he kept his word.
你用奥克塔维亚的性命换了迪约扎的吗
You traded Diyoza's life for Octavia's?
不 我没想杀她 我跟你说过
No. I was not trying to kill her. I told you.
那是一个定位标记
It was a locator tag.
我别无选择 她能理解
I didn't have a choice. She understood.
-她能理解 -是的
- She understood? - Yes.
我妈妈是我的责任
My mother, my responsibility.
你刚才说他们用了桥
You said they used the bridge.
我猜这就是我们说的异域
Well, I'm assuming that's what we call the anomaly,
连接世界的桥
a bridge between worlds.
有办法能在这里控制它吗
Is there a way to control it here, too?
有的 她就站在上面
Yes. She's standing on it.
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我小时候经常在这里玩
I used to play down here as a kid.
我不知道这是通往星辰的桥
Little did I know it was a bridge to the stars.
CB
"C.B."
那我们怎么去巴尔多
So how do we get to Bardo?
"相信贝拉米"
"Trust Bellamy."
当然了 你有代码
Of course. You have the code.
这是里面的一个朋友给我的
A friend on the inside gave it to me.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
代码被冲洗掉了
The code, it's washed away.
我们哪里也去不了
We're not going anywhere.
乖
Work with me.
来
Here.
贝拉米当时是怎么做的
How'd Bellamy do this?
天啊
Oh, God.
看来她知道了奶不是从小指来的
Looks like she figured out that milk doesn't come from a pinky.
你能四处走动吗
Should you be walking around?
我刚从葡萄大小的地方挤出了
Well, I just squeezed something the size of a watermelon
西瓜大小的奶量
out of something the size of a grape.
我可以的
I'll survive.
你好啊 小东西
Hello, little person.
抱歉 妈妈之前吓到你了
Sorry Mama conked out on you back there.
这种事情不会再发生了
It'll never happen again.
这是怎么回事
How did this happen?
我比你迟了几秒钟进来
I left seconds after you
就迟了几个月才到 解释一下
but got here months later. Explain.
你觉得我像爱因斯坦吗
Do I look like Einstein to you?
据我所知 这里和圣所的时间
Near as I can figure time between here and Sanctum
是不匹配的
doesn't square up.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表