剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
We'll get to Hope before they take her to Penance.
怎么救
How?
我很抱歉 奥克塔维亚
I'm so sorry, Octavia.
我明白
I know.
我也很抱歉
So am I.
没有守卫跟着吗
No guards?
克拉克威胁说 要是他们挡道
Clarke threatened not to help with the flame
她就不用火种帮忙
if they got in her way.
真是谢谢你打出了这张牌
Thanks for playing that one cards down, by the way.
我知道你最终会出现的
I thought it was good leverage,
所以这是个好筹码
knowing you would eventually show up.
我们很高兴你来了
We're glad you did.
抱抱我吧 米勒
Just hug me back, Miller.
等等
Wait!
她不是他们的人
She's not one of them.
克拉克
Clarke.
雷文
Raven.
米勒
Miller.
你把他们描述得真像
You described them well.
她叫小希 是我的女儿
This is Hope, my daughter.
时间膨胀太可恶了
Time dilation's a bitch.
你是怎么出来的
How'd you get out?
那不重要
Doesn't matter.
现在我们得赶紧去石室
Right now, we need to get ourselves to the stone room
离开巴尔多
and get out of Bardo.
晚点再认识一下吧
We can get acquainted later.
快走
Let's go.
艾寇在哪里
Hey. Where's Echo?
她会跟上的
She'll catch up.
是吗 这是怎么回事
She will, huh? What's going on?
小希
Hope.
她在为贝拉米报仇
She's getting revenge for Bellamy.
快说清楚
Talk now.
我只知道我们只有
All I know is that we have...
45分钟的时间离开这个星球
45 minutes to get you off this planet.
45分钟之后会发生什么
What happens in 45 minutes?
我不知道
I don't know.
真的 莱维特帮了她什么
Really. Levitt helped her with something,
可她没有告诉我是什么事
and she didn't tell me what it was
因为她知道你们会逼问我
because she knew you'd get it out of me
然后试图阻止她
and try and stop her.
莱维特不会帮她的
Levitt wouldn't help her.
她对他干了什么
What did she do to him?
-他还活着 好吗 -我们走
- He's alive, ok? - Let's move.
小奥阿姨 你要去哪里
Aunty O., where are you going?
找莱维特
To find Levitt.
小希
Hope.
会被人听见的
Someone could hear us.
你怎么能让她这么做
How could you let her do this?
因为我想让她这么做
Because I want her to.
他们夺取了我的一切
They took everything from me.
我知道为了某种原因杀害无辜的人是什么感觉
I know what it's like to kill innocent people for a cause,
我向你保证 这并不会填满你内心的那个洞
and I promise you, it's not gonna fill that hole in your heart.
只有我们能填满你的心
Only we can do that.
这里不存在无辜的人
There are no innocent people here.
骗子
Liar.
看看他们的眼睛 他们恨我们
Look at their eyes. They hate us.
至少他们还有命恨我们
At least they're alive to hate us.
是啊 至少在影赫达和他的军队
Yeah. Sure. At least until Sheidheda and his army
回来了结他造的孽之前 他们能活着
come back to finish what he started.
不 因陀罗不会让这种事发生的
No. Indra won't let that happen.
是吗 他在说话时 你看到了
No? Look. You saw the faces of her guards
她的守卫脸上的表情
when he was speaking.
他们是部落人 忠于因陀罗
They were Trikru, loyal to her,
可他依然能动摇他们
and he was still getting to them.
约翰 就算他能控制局面
Well, John, even if he does take control,
这些人对他也不会构成威胁
these people aren't a threat to him.
有朝一日会的
They will be.
在下棋时 他会确保拿走我的卒子
When we were playing chess, he made sure
这样它们就不能在棋盘上移♥动♥
to take my pawns so they couldn't move
以获得升级
across the board to get promoted.
在他的任务清单里 在信徒报仇前除掉他们
Taking out the faithful before they can get revenge will be
就排在除掉麦迪之后 好吗
right below madi on his list of priorities, all right?
我说真的 这些人处境危险
I'm telling you, these people are in danger.
如果的确如此 而我们帮他们
If you're right and we help them,
那我们也危险了
then so are we.
对 我知道
Yeah. I'm aware.
来吧 请坐 我想你会喜欢的
Come. Sit. I think you'll enjoy this.
这是我们那时候的吃的
It's some things from our time.
不是我的那一代
Not my time.
大概是我妈那一代
My, uh--my mother's maybe.
你太毒舌了
That was just mean.
很难让我觉得自己更老了
It's hard to make me feel older than I am,
不过 你尝尝吧
But, uh, go ahead.
喝一口
Just take a sip.
红茶菌
Kombucha.
很不错 对吧
It's wonderful, isn't it?
对肠胃也有好处
It's good for the gut, too.
这让你回忆起了过去
It reminds you of something.
对 我在哥伦比亚的祖母
Yeah. My grandmother in Colombia.
她会自♥制♥红茶菌
She made her own
就在他们切断她的饮用水之前
right before they cut off her drinking water
为了让富人能给草坪浇水
so the rich could water their lawns.
这么说你是白手起家
Then you are self-made.
我也是
Me, too.
我的第一份工作是做汉堡
My first job was flipping burgers,
梦想着自己逃离的那一天
dreaming of the day I'd escape.
你确实逃出来了
Well, you certainly did that.
没错 我知道外面的世界肯定能够更大
That I did. I knew there had to be something more
不止有政♥治♥ 和行将就木的生态系统
than politics, the dying ecosystem,
以及网红
the memes.
地球确实很不堪
Earth was pretty terrible.
在你离开后愈发糟糕
It got worse after you left.
但对邪教发展有好处 不是吗
Good for the cult business, though, am I right?
我们不是邪教
We weren't a cult...
不过做正确的一方确实对生意有好处
But being right is always good for business.
听着 我无意冒犯
Look. I don't mean to be rude,
但如我所说
but, uh, as I said,
我接触过这类人
I have some experience with people
声称自己是神的人
claiming to be Gods.
我不声称这个
I don't claim that.
其实我根本不信上帝
In fact, I don't even believe in God.
不过我相信自己是被选中的
I do, however, believe that I was chosen.
被谁 如果不是神
By whom if not God?
当我们赢得胜利后自会知道
We'll find out when we win the war.
如果你输了呢
What if you lose?
我们不会输
We...won't.
"为了全人类" 对吧
"For all mankind." Is that it?
没错
Damn right.
你可以等我救你时谢我
You can thank me when we save you,
或者你可以加入我们
or you can join us.
加入你要拯救全人类的战争
Join your war to save the human race
通过放弃所有我人类特质的东西吗
by renouncing everything that makes me human?
爱 家庭 这些是连接我们的东西
Love, family-- those are the things that connect us.
我们不仅是基因 我们有情感
We're not just DNA. We're emotion.
没有情感 你还为什么而战
Without that, what are you fighting for?
我问你 博士
Let me ask you something, doctor.
你有没有做过因爱之名
Have you ever done anything you regret
却让你后悔的事
in the name of love?
我就当是有了
I'll take that as a yes.
关键是 我们都有过
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表