剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "the 100"...
我只要求你们下跪来表示忠诚
I ask only that you take a knee to show your loyalty.
杀人犯和小偷们都听候您的差遣
The killers and the thieves are at your service.
如果你想进来
If you try to come in here,
我就烧了反应堆
I blow the reactor.
待在这里 等他们出来
Stay here, wait them out.
门开的时候 把他们全杀了
When the door opens, kill them all.
-钥匙在她那里 -钥匙就是火种
- She has the key. - The key's the flame.
我的女儿在钥匙里吗
Is my daughter in the key?
如果我能拿到火种 那您就能搞清楚了
If I can get the flame, you can find out.
我的主 克拉克没有钥匙
My shepherd, Clarke doesn't have the key.
如果我不把火种给他 你们就都得死
All of you will die if I don't give him the flame.
我带你们去取
I'll take you to it.
这里出什么事了
What the hell happened here?
拉塞尔
Russell.
这是什么情况
Heh. What the hell is this?
你是谁啊
Who the hell are you?
他不是拉塞尔
That's not Russell.
他是沙漠部落的马拉奇
This is Malachi kom Sangedakru,
你们要在他面前下跪
and you will kneel before him.
我想我们找到影赫达的代码了
Well, I guess we found Sheidheda's code.
自从我登基 规矩变得非常简单了
Since my ascension, the protocol has become rather simple really.
下跪...或者死
Kneel... or die.
通常来说
Ordinarily,
我会好好利用这个机会
I would relish the opportunity
征召你的人马加入到我们的理想中来
to recruit your forces to the Cause,
但很遗憾
but unfortunately,
我既没时间也没耐心
I have neither the time nor patience
忍♥受你们这原始的部落制度
to suffer your primitive tribalism.
墨菲
Murphy!
隐身和激光枪 我还能接受
Invisibility and ray guns I can accept.
可得给我解释解释那个
That needs some explaining, though.
赶紧告诉我麦迪安全地和盖娅在一起
Tell me Madi's safe with Gaia.
我们以为盖娅和你们在一起呢
We thought Gaia was with you.
麦迪目前很安全
Madi's safe for now.
把那士兵和他拷在一起
Restrain the soldier with him.
不
No.
-她是我们的人 -走
- She's with us. - Let's go.
她刚刚在王座旁站着时并没有被拷着
She was standing unrestrained by the throne.
她没被打死 只是因为她没有武器
The only reason she is not dead is she was unarmed.
麦克风
The microphone.
这伤口够深的
That wound is deep.
我没有兴趣颠覆你对统治
I have no interest in removing you from your throne.
我的提议是这样
Here's my proposal.
你不要干扰我
You give me undisturbed passage
去拿到我来拿的东西
to get what I came for.
也就是说我们所到之处不能有一人阻挡
That means I see not a single soul on our path,
我会把桑迪亚哥博士留下来给你疗伤
and I leave Dr. Santiago here to treat you.
我们离开后
When we're gone,
你可以继续让我们的种族蒙羞
you're free to continue the debasement of our species
直到我的探索完成
until you're saved like the rest of humanity
把你和全人类一起拯救出来
by the completion of my quest.
不同意 那你就去死吧
Refuse this, and you die.
很好
Right then.
继续去拿钥匙
Onward to the key.
地球百子
第七季 第十三集
那是荣耀拉塞尔的狗 不是你的
That's Russell Prime's dog, not yours.
他不会让下人去抚摸它的
He wouldn't want a cog petting her.
行了 你知道你也想摸它
Come on. You know you want to pet her.
我猜它也饿了
I bet she's hungry, too.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
大家都饿了
Everyone's hungry.
杰克逊怎么能通过那个把我们的口粮拿来呢
How is Jackson gonna get our rations past that?
约翰·墨菲会想出办法的
John Murphy will think of something.
因为他 我们现在才安全了
We're safe now because of him.
我有信心
I have faith.
无意冒犯
No offense,
可如果我们真的要靠墨菲活命
but if our lives really do depend on Murphy,
那我们麻烦就大了
we're screwed.
我再重复一遍 任何人...
And I repeat, anyone...
一座被火烧了的城♥堡♥
A fire-burned castle surrounded
外面跟个垃圾场一样
by a city of garbage dumpsters...
...最好不要这样 躲起来不要被发现
... like to avoid that, stay out of sight...
人类不管去了哪 处境都更糟
Everywhere human beings go is worse off for it,
但多亏了我们 我们要超越了
but thanks to us, we will transcend.
多亏了我们 我们要抵达希望之地了
Thanks to us, we will reach the promised land.
我的天啊
Oh, for god's sake.
我们在演什么呢
Hey. So what's our play here?
-演 -别误会
- Our play? - Don't get me wrong.
你演得不错 但没我会演
You look good, not as good as me,
但我对假装变成
but I know a thing or two
对方的人还是略知一二的
about pretending to be something you're not.
这不是在演戏 墨菲
This isn't an act, Murphy.
我在尽力救我们所有人
I'm trying to save us all.
我并不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
你只要知道我是你的朋友
Just know that I am your friend
我会照顾你就够了
and I'm looking out for you.
这让我放心多了
That's very reassuring.
我要去...
I'm just gonna...
跟我说他不是认真的
Tell me he's not serious.
现在你也是这感觉了
Welcome to the party.
我不想说谎 觉得有点不知所以
Yeah. Not gonna lie. Feeling a little out of the loop.
彼此彼此 你刚说麦迪眼下很安全
Mutual. You said that Madi was safe for now.
那话是什么意思
What does that even mean?
她很安全 她和艾默莉在一起...
She's safe. She's with Emori...
在反应堆那
In the reactor.
我知道 但信不信随你
I know, I know, but believe it or not,
那是圣所最安全的地方了
it was the safest place in sanctum.
这里到底出了什么事了
What the hell's been going on here?
停
Hold.
我很着急的 我们的朋友们在你手里
Look. I'm in a hurry. You have our friends.
我想把她们救出来 然后见到我女儿
I would like them back, then to see my daughter.
如果你也想见你女儿 火种在这边
If you want to see yours, the flame is this way.
新计划
New plan.
你去 我们在这等着
You go. We'll stay here.
先生 您听见她说的了
Sir, you heard her.
只要我们的朋友们还在那
As long as our friends are out there,
她是不会拿她们的命冒险的
she won't risk their lives.
所以这两位要和我们留在这
That's why these two are staying with us.
快点吧 克拉克
Hurry along, Clarke.
这炼狱般的卫星
I don't want to be on this infernal moon
多待一秒我都不愿意
a moment longer than I have to.
你觉得我们去酒馆里等着怎么样
Well, what do you say we wait in the tavern instead?
什么情况啊
What the hell?
-习惯就好了 -是吗
- You get used to it. - Yeah?
来吧
Come.
我喜欢这里 制高点
I like this spot. High ground.
所以影赫达还活着
So Sheidheda's alive,
而麦迪在核反应堆里
and Madi's in a nuclear reactor?
你干得不错嘛
You did good.
我们的朋友都不见了
All of our friends are missing,
而贝拉米成了温顺的羔羊
and Bellamy is a sheep.
你干得也不错
So did you.
帮我一下
Give me a hand.
不用去清理血迹你就乐去吧
Be happy you don't have to clean up the blood.
如果刀割到你的肾
You know, if the blade hit your kidney,
我能做的就不多了
there's not much that I can do for you,
而且我感觉他们也不会带你去巴尔多
and something tells me they won't take you to Bardo.
很好 我们要让他再一次尝尝
Good. It's time we let him find out
死的滋味了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表