剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
统一部落很弱
Wonkru is weak,
他们的枪还被偷了
and their guns were stolen.
我猜是埃利吉乌斯的犯人偷的
My guess, it was the Eligius prisoners.
昨晚发生了一起盗窃
There was a break-in last night.
你觉得是我们干的
And you think we're responsible?
你和那群罪犯有共同的敌人
You and the prisoners share an enemy.
你和这群穷凶极恶之徒结盟
You make allies of the murderers and the thieves.
加布里埃 开门
Gabriel, open the door.
我不能让你们冒险
I can't let you risk it.
走
Come on.
-干什么 -站起来 走
- What is it? - Up. Come.
我们走
Let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我的朋友们怎么了
Look, my friends-- what happened to them?
你害得他们被抓了
Doubt they'd call you a friend
我不觉得你们还是朋友
sInce you got them captured.
不不不 艾寇 小希 我很抱歉
No, no, no, no, no! Echo! Hope! I'm sorry!
毁灭地球的火焰...
The fire that consumed...
桑迪亚哥博士
Dr. Santiago.
请上前来
Come. Please.
终结一切战争的终极之战...
War to end all wars...
十分不可思议 对吗
Miraculous, isn't it?
已超越之人给的礼物
A gift from those who have transcended,
或者说我们相信他们已超越
or so we believe.
洛伦扎 我们可以开始了
Lorenza, We can proceed.
超越
Transcended?
主教导我们 赢得终极之战
The shepherd teaches us that winning the last war
会带来物种的最终进化
brings upon the final evolution of a species.
我以为奥兰多已经教给过你了
I thought Orlando would have taught you that.
他在小屋里上吊自杀了
He hanged himself In the cabin.
看来我们要重新考虑我们的刑罚体制了
It appears we need to rethink our penal system.
多亏了你们 我们失去了25个使徒
We lost 25 disciples thanks to you and yours.
我刚把其他人送去纳卡拉
I just sent the others off to Nakara,
但我觉得你可能想道个别
but I thought that you might like to say good-bye.
我相信小希和艾寇也想
I'm sure Hope and Echo would, too.
我们对她们有别的安排
We have different plans for them.
请吧
Please.
死即是生
纳卡拉是你们的天堂吗
Is Nakara your heaven?
他这点也没教给你吗
He left that out, too, did he?
我们不信奉天堂 博士
No, we don't believe in heaven, doctor.
我说过 我们相信超越
Like I said, we believe in transcendence.
通过石头超越吗
Transcendence through the stone?
没错
Correct.
就我们从奥克塔维亚身上收集的信息来看
From the little we've gathered about you from Octavia,
我相信你可以帮我们超越
I believe that you can help us get there.
真的吗 我为什么要帮你们
Really? And why would I help you?
因为你不想被处决
Because you don't want to be executed.
我也不想让我的朋友被处决
I don't want my friends to be executed either.
那取决于她们
Well, that's up to them.
这个石头你已经钻研了150年
You've been studying the stone for 150 years.
我们已经研究了一千年
We've been doing so for nearly 1,000,
但它真正的能量仍被锁住
and still, its true power remains locked away.
我希望你能帮我们解开
I would like you to help us unlock it.
我们会分享我们的知识 你也分享你的
We'll share our knowledge, you'll share yours,
你需要做的就是同意
and all you have To do is say, "yes,"
告诉我们你所知道关于克拉克·格里芬的一切
and tell us everything you know about Clarke Griffin.
克拉克 克拉克跟这有什么关系
Clarke? What does Clarke have to do with any of this?
她是一切的钥匙
She's the key to everything.
加入我们的密♥码♥团队
Join our cipher team
你就明白为什么了
and you'll understand why.
我会得到长袍吗
Do I get a robe?
《地球百子》
第七季 第七集
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 小差役
Rise and shine, errand boy.
黑暗司令要吃早饭了
The dark commander needs his breakfast.
其他人都不准和他说话
No one else is allowed to talk to him,
如果你等太长时间 可能就有人了
and if you wait too long, someone might.
我们可不希望他占领别人的脑袋
Last thing we need is for him to get into someone else's head.
好吧 我去
Fine. I'm going.
但应该和因陀罗一起去
Should have gone with Indra, though.
她要去找我们的朋友
She got to go looking for our friends
我们却在这儿照顾信徒们
while we're stuck here babysitting the fanatics.
因陀罗让我们管理 因为信徒们追随我们
Indra left us in charge because the faithful follow us both.
你不担心我们的朋友们吗
You're not worried about our friends?
我们的朋友们能照顾好自己
Well, our friends can take care of themselves.
我得回去工作了
I have to get back to work.
你显然不担心丢失的枪♥支♥
Well, clearly you're not worried about the missing guns,
否则你肯定不会继续规划你的小派对
or you wouldn't still be planning this little party of yours.
不是派对 是统一典礼
It's not a party. It's a reunification ceremony.
好吧
Right.
凯莉的梦想
Kaylee's dream of unifying
加布里埃之子们和他们的家人重聚
The children of Gabriel with their families--
这是真正和平的关键
It's the key to real peace,
我担心你会迟到
and I'm worried that you'll be late for it.
我吗 不会的
Me? No.
不可能 这是你的事 荣耀凯莉
No way. This is your deal, Kaylee Prime.
如果可以的话 我会说服你不要这样
And if I could, I would be talking you out of it.
丹尼尔也支持
Look, Daniel supported it, too.
我需要你在场 为了那些喜欢他的人
I need you there for the people who favor him.
地狱的出路是由善行铺成的 约翰
The road out of hell is paved with good deeds, John.
你不会下地狱的
You're not going to hell.
好吧
Fine.
我把影赫达的一磅肉给他带过去之后就到
I will be there right after I bring Sheidheda his pound of flesh.
小吃 感谢你提醒我
Refreshments. Thank you for Reminding me.
你喜欢这样
You like this.
当城♥堡♥的女王 受人崇拜
Being the queen of the castle, being worshipped.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
更何况 你都崇拜我多少年了
'Sides, you've worshipped me for years.
这个很有趣
This one's interesting.
这是什么
What is it?
我不知道 某些危险的东西吗
I don't know. Something dangerous?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
挺好看的
It's kind of beautiful.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我不知道
I don't know.
你经常画一些你不认识的人的画吗
Do you always draw pictures of people you don't know?
不 应该是最近才开始的
No. Lately, I guess.
这意味着我疯了吗
Does that mean I'm crazy or something?
首先 不是的
Well, first of all, no.
你没疯
You're not crazy.
其次 我们不喜欢这个词
And second of all, we don't like that term.
但你昨天和因陀罗在一起时确实恐慌发作了
But you did have a panic attack yesterday with Indra.
让我们聊回到真正困扰你的事
Let's get back to what's really bothering you.
你踢足球吗 麦迪
Do you play soccer, Madi?
不 我父母不让我踢
No. My parents never let me.
他们担心我会擦伤膝盖 会流血
Too afraid i'd scrape a knee and they'd see my blood.
火种守护者来的时候 他们把你藏起来了吗
And when the Fleimkepas came, they hid you?
贝拉米让你继承火种的时候
So... when Bellamy asked you to take the flame,
你对此有什么感觉
how did that make you feel?
我很害怕
I was scared...
但为了救克拉克 我不得不这么做
But I had to do it to save Clarke.
贝拉米是这么告诉你的
That's what Bellamy told you,
但并不证明这就是对的
but that doesn't make it right,
尽管它当时是对的
even if it was true.
当因陀罗让你重新做司令时
So when Indra asked you to be the commander again,
让你所有的回忆涌上心头吗
it brought all that back up?
麦迪
Madi...
你经历了许多
You have been through a lot,
你很坚强
and you are so strong,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表