剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
留奥兰多活命成了没有必要的风险了
Leaving Orlando was the unnecessary risk.
艾寇 够了
Echo, enough.
小希 拿点火器
Hope, take the conductor.
集中注意力 时间紧迫
Focus. We're on the clock.
时间 我们演练了五年
Clock? We drilled for 5 years.
在换班之前我们有30分钟前往监狱区
We have 30 minutes to get to the cell block,
救出我们的人 然后回到这里
get our people, and get back here before shift change.
在有奥兰多开门的情况
With Orlando opening the doors,
我们的最快纪录是28分钟
the best we ever did was 28 minutes.
那我想我们得抓紧点了
Then I guess we'd better hurry.
听着 我们都明白没有内应我们成功不了
Look. We all know this can't be done without an inside man.
我们有内应
We have an inside man.
如果他不在记忆捕捉间呢
What if he's not in M-cap?
如果谁不在记忆捕捉间
What if who's not in m-cap?
之前帮助过我们的人 莱维特
The man who helped before--Levitt.
记忆捕捉间在这层
M-cap's on this level.
我们不会浪费太长时间的
We won't lose much time.
主赐予我们智慧
The Shepherd brings us wisdom.
主让我们对全人类充满爱
The Shepherd brings us love for all mankind.
全体人类
For all mankind!
还剩28分钟
28 minutes left.
我们都知道 加布里埃
We can all see that, Gabriel.
有的是时间
Plenty of time.
这里是记忆捕捉间
This is M-cap.
你们三个 过来排队 我们晚了
You 3, fall in. We're late.
你们的先辈选择了不同的道路
Your ancestors chose another path,
一条困难的道路
a difficult one.
考验我们每个人的时间
There will come a time again soon
很快就要来到了
where we will be tested to a man,
而我们会取得胜利
and we will be victorious.
全体人类
For all mankind!
全体人类
For all mankind!
下面我万分荣幸地请出
And now it is my greatest honor to present
尊敬的首席使徒 由他来带领大家
The esteemed First Disciple, who will lead us
完成《万能书》中今天的课程
through today's lesson on the Book of Allness.
谢谢你 埃米利奥
Thank you, Emilio.
在主的光芒之中
In the light of the Shepherd.
摘下头盔
Helmets off.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind!
是安德斯
That's Anders.
我们先对第9级的
Let's first take a moment to acknowledge
新生们表示一下认可
our newest Class of Level 9s.
你们每个人都展现出了对主的无比忠诚
You've each demonstrated impressive devotion to the Shepherd.
这个星球上我们的先人
Our predecessors on this planet
没有那种信仰
did not share that faith.
就像我们地球上的祖先
Like our ancestors on earth,
他们把自己的世界毁灭了
they destroyed their world.
甚至在九世把他们消灭
Even before they were wiped out by Gen 9
并变成水晶巨人之前
and turned into crystal giants,
他们的空气是那么的肮脏
their atmosphere was so polluted,
为了呼吸 他们不得不
they were forced to build forests underground
在地下建造森林
in order to breathe.
就连本应从天而降的雨水
Even the rain that should fall from the sky
也是用他们的科技来获取的
falls instead by their technology.
这点我们感谢他们 可他们现在何处呢
For that, we thank them, but where are they now?
我们知道 主通过石头把我们带到这里时
We know that by the time the Shepherd delivered us
巴尔多人已经不见了 灭绝了
with the stone that the Bardoans were gone, extinct.
为什么
Why is that?
他们没有主
They didn't have the shepherd!
是啊 他们没有
No, they didn't did they?
他说是石头把他们送来的
He said the stone delivered them.
所以呢
So?
所以他们不是从埃利吉乌斯下来的
So they weren't eligius.
地球上当时有石头
There was a stone on Earth.
同样的敌人朝我们而来
That same enemy is coming after us,
但在主的光辉下
but in the light of the shepherd,
我们不会输
we will not lose.
为了全人类
For all mankind!
也就是说奥兰多没有把所有事都告诉我们
That means Oorlando didn't tell us everything.
-我们该走了 -小希在哪
- We should go. - Where's Hope?
我们很接近了
We're close now.
我们定位到了钥匙
We've located the key.
数百年之后 它又回来了
After hundreds of years, it has returned to us.
我们是赢得终极大战的一代
Ours is the generation that will win the last war!
我们的主会升起
Our shepherd will rise...
我们在执行任务
We're on a mission.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我们为全人类而战
As we fight this fight for all mankind!
我明白你的感受
Look. I know how you feel,
但这一次 我们不能失败
but what do you say this time we don't fail?
为了全人类
For all mankind!
为了全人类
For all mankind!
你在流血
You're bleeding.
7天前
怎么了
What happened?
-我没事 -你有事
- I'm fine. - You're not fine.
她怎么了 谁做的
What happened to her? Who did this?
我们非常需要她来完成她即将执行的任务
We need her well for the mission she's about to undertake.
不是我们 先生
It wasn't us, sir.
这24天没人进出过
No one's been in or out for the last 24 days.
只有她和莱维特的记忆捕捉间对象
She and another M-cap session with Levitt.
他的报告应该在你们系统里
His report should be in your system.
我看过了 对我们毫无价值
I've seen it. It was worthless to us.
和奥克塔维亚不同 她对钥匙一无所知
Unlike Octavia, she knows nothing about the key.
慎重对待她
Be careful of this one.
她策反了7级的人
She turned an l-7 and set free
在我们捕获信息前放走了最重要的财富
our most important asset before getting captured.
卷起她的袖子 看看她怎么了
Roll up her sleeve, see what's wrong with her.
你敢动我 我不会听你的
Touch me, and I won't do your bidding.
我想你会 你妈妈的命你说了算
Oh, I think you will. Your mother's life depends on it,
那也不是我们给你的武器
and that is not a weapon we gave you.
这是一个标记设备
It's a tagging device.
当您重视个人高于集体时
This is what happens when you value individuals
就会发生这种情况
above the collective.
这叫爱 混♥蛋♥
It's called love, you son of a bitch.
所以小德才感化了
It's why Dev turned.
所以你这个穿得像野人的囚犯
It's why you're a prisoner dressed like a savage,
你可以足够接近小奥姨妈
so you can get close enough stick that blade
将刀刺入她体内 然后带她回来给我
into Aunty O. and bring her back to me.
-你为什么在意她 -我没有
- Why do you care about her? - I don't.
我在意的是克拉克
I care about Clarke.
她是解开一切的钥匙
She's the key to everything.
什么
What?
该走了 队长
It's go time, Captain.
请记住 由于时间膨胀
Remember, because of time dilation,
如果你失败 没有人会来救你
no one will come for you if you fail.
-我们明白 -很好
- We understand. - Good.
我要克拉克·格里芬完好无损被带回
I want Clarke Griffin back here unharmed.
主全仰赖你了
The shepherd is counting on you.
那个女孩小希呢
What about the girl--Hope?
她显然是个威胁
She's clearly a threat.
只要她任务完成
Once her job is done,
终结掉
terminate.
小希
Hope.
我逃不出来
I couldn't get out of it.
他抓了我妈妈
He has my mother.
很抱歉 奥克塔维亚
I'm so sorry, Octavia.
奥克塔维亚 怎么回事
Octavia, what's happening?
-有刀 -小奥
- Knife! - O.
你好 布莱克小姐
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表