剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
如果你不跪
If you don't kneel,
那就去死
you die.
开门
我们不会向你下跪
现在不会 也永远不会
站起来
你的王座要踏过我的尸体
Your path to the throne leads through me.
你说要捍卫我们的传统
You say you honor our traditions,
那就捍卫这个吧
so honor this one.
单挑
我就想要你这么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
我的新造型
New look for me.
我受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
我的也很不赖 不是吗
Mine's nice, too, don't you think?
感谢你 因陀罗 正中我下怀
Thank you, Indra, for giving me exactly what I wanted--
给我一个机会用上老办法 我的办法
a chance to return to the old ways, my ways.
走着瞧
We'll see.
你在找这个吗
You looking for this?
滚开
Get out of the way!
滚开
Get out of the way!
跪下或去死
Kneel or die.
我不会让你夺走我的族人
I won't let you take my people.
那就去死
Die it is.
住手
Stop!
放了她
Spare her life.
我会跪下
I will kneel.
我是你们的司令
你们要向我下跪
或者你们就和也犯下这个错的人一起...
去死
那女孩哪去了
找到她 杀了她
等等
你们一半人跟我来
我们还有些事没有完成
赫达 这里没人
我看得到
他们丢下了死者
找到他们的名字 杀掉他们的家人
孩子们也是吗
孩子长大会报仇
死人不会
麦迪也不会
有问题吗 骑士
不 赫达
No, heda.
好 搞定了通知我
你说得对 影赫达赢了
You were right, then. Sheidheda won.
我们在这里安全的
We're safe in here, all right?
反应堆门已密封
The reactor door is sealed.
没人能来抓我们
No one can get to us.
那么 现在怎么办
So, what now?
那是明天的问题
That's tomorrow's problem.
今天 我们所有人都活了下来
Today, we survive, all of us.
不看现在 约翰
Don't look now, John,
我觉得你非常可靠
but I think you just might be someone worth believing in.
艾寇 不要
Echo, no!
住手
Stop!
你本该带她们出去的
You were supposed to get them out.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
不跟你一起 我们不走 艾寇
We wouldn't leave without you, Echo.
你没必要做这一切
You don't have to do this.
我懂 他们从你那夺走的东西
I get it. Everything they took from you
也从我这夺走了
they took from me, too,
但还是有好人的
but there are good people here.
谁 莱维特吗
Who? Levitt?
偷走你的记忆递给敌人的那个人吗
The man who stole your memories and gave them to the enemy?
这一切的发生都是因为他
All of this happened because of him.
纪念你哥哥的方式
Way to honor your brother's memory.
艾寇 你不是这样的
Echo, this is not who you are.
我知道你觉得自己这么做是对的
I know you think this is the right thing to do,
但相信我 不是的
but--trust me-- it's not.
总有别的办法
There's always another way.
悲伤是我们能够学会逐渐克服的
Grief is something we can learn to live with,
但一旦你做了这样的选择
but once you make a choice like this,
悲伤就常伴左右了
it stays with you.
这不是你做的那些选择 克拉克
This is nothing like the choices you make, Clarke.
你杀人是为了救你爱的人
You take lives to save the people you love.
但这就是纯粹的复仇
This is vengeance pure and simple.
艾寇 住手
Echo, stop.
这不是贝拉米想要的
This is not what Bellamy would have wanted.
你不知道贝拉米想要什么
You have no idea what Bellamy wanted!
如果他们杀了我 或你 或你 奥克塔维亚
If they killed me or you or you, Octavia,
他现在也会站在我这个位置
he would be standing right where I am.
我不同意
I don't think so.
退后
Stay back!
帮我们屠♥杀♥沉睡军队的贝拉米
The Bellamy who helped massacre a sleeping army
是来保护我们的
that was sent to protect us.
也许他会站在那里
Maybe he might be there,
但那不是我们六年在方舟上共度
but not the man we spent 6 years on the ring with,
和你相爱的那个人
not the man you fell in love with.
艾寇 你是我的姐妹
Echo, you're my sister,
我的姐妹不会这么做
and my sister wouldn't do this.
你错了
You're wrong.
我不走 艾寇
I'm not leaving, Echo.
如果你丢下去
If you drop that,
我就站在这里
I am staying right here.
那你就连我一起杀掉吧
You will have to kill me, too.
没事的
It's ok.
没事的 我们来了
It's ok. It's ok. We're here now.
来 我们带你回家
Come on. Let's take you home, ok?
我们带你回家
We're gonna go home.
明智的选择
Good choice.
我们达成了交易
We had a deal.
我告诉过卡多根 如果见到你们的人
I told Cadogan If I saw any of you,
我不会帮他
I wouldn't help him.
那是在我们知道 你们有人杀了我们三个信徒
That was before we knew that one of you killed 3 more of us,
虐待另一个以让他
torturing another just to get him to
给你们一种进行种族灭绝的武器之前
give you a weapon with which to commit genocide.
这个人说得很对
The man makes a good point.
那我们扯平了
Let's call it even.
扯平 我刚刚说三个信徒死了
Even? I just told you 3 disciples are dead.
你们真令我恶心
You people disgust me.
看看你们
Look at yourselves.
野生的
Raised in the wild.
你们是原始的野兽
You're nothing but primal beasts
不会抑制自己的情绪
utterly in thrall to your feelings,
将自我的需求放在所有其他人的需求之上
prioritizing the want of self over the need of all others.
你们不配得到主的慈悲
You don't deserve the shepherd's mercy.
独自一人站在
Brave words coming from a man
一群持枪疯子面前 真敢说
standing alone in front of a pack of armed beasts.
-他不是一个人 -聪明
- He's not alone. - Smart girl.
在大规模杀伤性武器的房♥间内开火不太明智
Probably not a good idea to fire lasers in a room with a WMD.
说回主的慈悲吧
Let's get back to the shepherd's mercy.
艾寇会被送去赎罪二十年
Echo will be sent to penance for 20 years,
但她在你们不知不觉中就会回来
but she'll be back before you know it
除非到那时
unless by then
密♥码♥还没有输入以开启终极大战
the code hasn't been entered to begin the last war.
如果是那样 那她就死在那里
In which case, she dies there.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
你死在这
You die here.
小希 不要
Hope, no!
-不 妈妈 -快带她走
- No, mom! - Get her out of here!
-不 不 -小希 来不及了
- No! No! - Hope, it's too late!
不 不 妈妈 不
No. No, mom! No!
快走
Go!
你们还在等什么
What are you all waiting for?
快走 走
Move! Go!
妈妈 对不起
Mom, I'm sorry!
小希 我们别无选择
Hope, we have no choice.
我不能失去她 不能又一次
I cannot lose her, not--not again!
别浪费这次机会 小家伙
Don't waste this, little one!
要比我好
Be better than me.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表