剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
统一部落会输的 因陀罗
Wonkru will lose, Indra.
米勒说得没错
Miller's right.
我们需要的是声东击西 而不是硬刚
What we need is a distraction, not a fight,
只要能送一小队人穿过军队杀掉卡多根就行
a way to get a small team past their army to kill Cadogan.
能量武器
Energy weapons.
他们的武器也需要能量
Their weapons require energy, too.
我们看不到集火目标挺糟糕的
Too bad we won't be able to see what we're firing ours at.
也许有办法
Maybe we will.
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
小希
Hope!
更重要的是 我们已经清障
More importantly, We're through the collapse.
很好 我们走
Good. Then let's go.
等等 盖娅呢
Wait. What about Gaia?
很遗憾 克拉克和奥克塔维亚在巴尔多有危险
I'm sorry. Clarke and Octavia are In trouble on Bardo.
听着似曾相识
Sounds familiar.
因陀罗 我们没法等她
Indra, we can't wait for her.
等一等 我们还没有计划
Slow down. We still don't have a plan
能让大家都不会白白牺牲
that doesn't end with all of us dead.
其实我觉得刚刚乔登要说一个
Actually, I think Jordan was just about to tell us one.
这个计划会让爸爸以我为荣
This one would make My father proud.
我的第一招
For my first trick,
让军队现身
I will make an army appear.
我掉线了 武器无响应
I'm offline. Weapons Not responsive.
我无法戒备
I've got nothing.
我们也都是
None of us do.
这里不是石室
This is not the stone room.
声东击西还是能起效的
The distraction can still work.
插入小组 冲
Insertion team, go now!
收到 艾寇 带路
Copy that. Echo, lead the way.
其他人 躲进树林
The rest of you, Into the trees!
终极大战就在这里
The last war is here!
他们没有举起武器
Their weapons are down.
为什么他们不攻击
Why aren't they attacking?
快快快
Move, move, move, move!
他们被吸引了
Well, they're distracted.
是啊 时间足够把我们都杀光了
Yeah. Long enough for us to die.
我们都会死的
We all will die.
什么时候就不受我们控制了
When is out of our control.
这也算死得其所
This is a good how.
她已经足够稳定了 是时候了
She's as stable as she's gonna get. It's time.
贾克斯
Jax.
谢天谢地
Thank god.
雷文把你弄出来了
Raven got you out?
是的 她刚带着统一部落去巴尔多了
Yeah. She and Wonkru just left for Bardo.
你不去吗
Without you?
我不会再离开你了
I'm not leaving you again.
无论之后会发生什么 我们都要在一起
Whatever happens next, we stick together.
很高兴你没事
I am glad you are safe.
现在帮我也重聚吧
Now how about my reunion?
我能做什么
What can I do?
我拔的时候 你稳住她的身体
Help hold her steady while I take this out.
如果她移♥动♥
If she moves,
会造成更大的伤害
it'll cause even more damage.
-明白了吗 -明白
- You understand? - Yeah.
数到三
On 3.
一
1...
二
2...
三
3.
撑住 艾默莉 艾默莉 艾默莉
Come on. Emori, Emori! Emori!
她流了好多血
She's bleeding out.
我得通过外科手术进入那里 找到...
I have to get in there surgically and find the--
快点
Hurry up!
不 艾默莉
No, Emori!
肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
做些什么啊 拜托 做些什么
Do something! Come on! Do something!
你是医生啊 拜托
You're a doctor! Please!
不
No.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
艾默莉 不要
Emori. No.
艾默莉 求求你 艾默莉 求求你
Emori, please. Emori, please.
取出她的意识驱动
Take out her mind drive.
-拜托 -拜托什么
- Please. - Please what?
把她的意识放进你的大脑里吗
Put her mind In your head?
我们从克拉克和约瑟芬那里知道会怎么样
We know from Clarke and Josephine how that ends.
好吧
Fine.
-我自己来 -墨...
- I'll do it myself. - Mur...
如果你死了
If you died
我可以有办法再见到你
and I could see you again,
我也会这么做
I would do the same thing.
我来吧
I got this.
你知道吧 如果克拉克不能阻止测试
You do realize that if Clarke can't stop the test
那我们是在为瓦黑达见证人类
then we are buying time for wanheda
争取时间
to be the witness for the human race.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
如果她成功了
If she gets it done,
我哥哥会超越吗
will my brother transcend?
不 主的《巴尔多之书》中
No. Shepherd's passage, "Book of Bardo,"
第一章 第六节
Chapter 1, verse 6.
"死亡就是终点 我的朋友"
"Death is the end, My friend.
"只有生者方可超越"
Only the living shall transcend."
那节课我肯定打盹了
Must have slept through that class.
-怎么了 -如果她进行了测试
- What? - If she does take the test,
那今天就是结束
then today's the end.
无论是超越还是灭绝
Either way, transcendence or extinction...
我想先好好活着
I would have liked to live a little first.
我也是
Same.
抱歉打扰
Sorry to interrupt.
-这里怎么回事 -我们干的
- What happened here? - We did.
别告诉我卡多根杀了麦迪
Don't tell me Cadogan killed Madi.
比杀了她更残忍♥
Worse than killed her.
克拉克进去追他阻止测试了
Clarke went in after him to stop the test.
-进去 -你们怎么知道没有人跟来
- Went in? - How do you know you weren't followed?
放心
You can relax.
使徒们这会正集中精力对付统一部落呢
The disciples have their hands full with Wonkru right now.
什么 你们带了支军队过来
What, you brought an army here?
他们不是来战斗的
They're not here to fight.
他们负责声东击西 好让我们进来杀卡多根
It was a distraction to get us inside so we can kill Cadogan.
使徒们又不知道
The disciples don't know that.
如果克拉克不能阻止
If Clarke can't stop the test to determine
决定人类是否值得超越的测试
whether or not the human race deserves to transcend
而剩余的人类在打仗...
while what's left of the human race Is fighting a war...
-那就很糟糕 -不止是糟糕
- That would be bad. - Worse than bad.
如果我们失败 超越者会释放宝石九
If we fail, the transcendents send gem9.
间谍你应该懂
The spy understands.
我之前那么对你 我很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry for what I did to you, ok?
我也身不由己
I wasn't myself.
等会再冰释前嫌
We'll make friends later.
现在我们要阻止战争
Right now, we have to stop the war.
莱维特 跟我来
Levitt, on me.
我跟他们一起去
I'm going with them.
雷文 把桥打开
Raven, get that bridge open.
真不是每天都能看到的
You don't see that every day.
为什么我还在这里
Why am I still here?
你知道为什么
You know why.
莱克萨
Lexa.
我不是她 克拉克
I'm not her, Clarke.
我知道
I know.
测试还没结束吗
The test isn't over?
不 抱歉 我没法阻止正在发生的事情
No. I'm sorry. We can't stop what's been set in motion.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表