剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
That's none of your business.
她听见了空间球
She hears the space ball.
还记得明克斯吗 因为不停地哀嚎
Remember Mynx, the dog you made us get rid of
你让我们处理掉的那条狗
because she wouldn't stop whining?
现在我们知道它为什么叫了
Now we know why.
它很难受啊 里斯 让她过来
She was suffering. Reese, let her pass.
请告诉我你听到了什么
Tell me what you hear, please.
声音很动听
It's harmonic.
音乐就像数学一样
Music as mathematics.
如此大的能量
So much power.
就这样 这就好多了
There. That's better.
贝卡·弗兰科
Becca Franko.
叫我比尔吧
Call me Bill.
我试了得有一百万个密♥码♥组合了
I must have tried a million combinations.
我不奇怪
I'm not surprised.
744个符号♥ 没有使用指南
744 symbols with no instruction manual.
那意味着密♥码♥有无穷多的可能
That means infinite possible combinations.
贝卡 你不介意的话 我想聊聊
Becca, if you don't mind, I'd like to talk
你的血...
about your blood--
我介意 7个符号♥ 7个点
I mind. 7 symbols, 7 points.
格蕾丝 我们站在通往另一个世界的桥前
Grace, we're standing before a bridge to another world.
可那个世界宜居吗
But is that world habitable?
一旦抵达另外一头
There are a million ways to die
有无数方法♥会♥让你立马死掉
the moment you reach the other side.
如果你能抵达另外一头的话
If you reach the other side.
我们的身体可能不适合这样的旅程
Our bodies may not be designed for the journey.
那我们就做科学研究吧
Then let's do the science.
好 我们做科学研究
Ok. Let's do the science,
但那可能要花上很多年
but that could take years.
与此同时 我可以把这里所有人的血改变掉
In the meantime, I can alter the blood of everybody here.
你的人再也不用住在地堡里了
Your people won't need to live in a bunker anymore.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
-什么... -我说了不行 凯莉奥比
- wha-- - I said no, Calliope.
我不是十岁的孩子 威廉 叫我的大名也没用
I'm not 10, William. Using my full name won't stop me.
也许你还没注意到
In case you haven't noticed,
你的羔羊们在死去呢
your flock is dying.
过去六个月里有二十个人自杀
20 suicides in the last 6 months,
自杀未遂的还要多一倍
twice that many attempts,
我的朋友们 谁都无法
friends of mine, none of who had any say
决定他们自己是否愿意
in whether they wanted to
在地底下度过余生
spend the rest of their lives underground.
-你说完了吗 -不知道
- Are you through? - I don't know.
-我说服你了吗 -对
- Did I convince you? - Yes.
通往另一个世界的桥梁是
That a bridge to another world is
回应我们祈祷的答案
the answer to our prayers.
我同意爸爸说的
I agree with dad.
你这么说太奇怪了
Shocking coming from you.
你父亲说得对 小凯
Your father's right, Cal.
看看它 他看到了世界的尽头
Look at it. He saw the end of the world
看到了这是我们的出路
and that this was our way out,
而出路就在眼前
and now it's here.
天知道这一路走来我有过怀疑
God knows I had my doubts along the way,
但如果你父亲说那是
but if your father says that that portal
回家的门户 那我相信他
is the way home, then I believe him.
我这辈子从来没有这么确定过
I've never been more sure of anything in my life.
有效果了
It worked.
给孩子们的礼物
Gifts for the kids?
他怎么样
How is he?
对本该死掉的人来说 还挺不错的
Not bad considering he should be dead.
肺部没积液 没发烧
Lungs are clear, no fever.
你确定他暴露在辐射中了吗
Are you sure he was exposed?
很确定
Pretty sure.
你把门户给关了
You closed the portal.
对 我不想被你父亲扔进去
Yeah. I didn't want your father to throw me in it.
我们要如何让他改变想法
How do we get him to change his mind?
没办法 他一直很固执
We don't. He was always stubborn,
可经过了两年大家的膜拜
but now after being worshipped for two years,
他相信他无所不能
he believes he can walk on water.
而你不信
And you don't?
我相信你
I believe in you.
-你才认识我 -感觉上不是的
- You just met me. - It doesn't feel like that.
我从小就关注你的研究
I've been following your work since I was a child.
讽刺的是 还是我爸爸
Ironically, it was my dad
第一个和我提起你的
who was the one that first told me about you.
我想他觉得一个十岁上哈佛大学的女孩
I think he thought I'd be inspired by a girl
能激励到我
who went to Harvard when she was 10.
其实呢 这事让我觉得自己很没用
Instead, it made me feel inadequate.
我感觉你不是那样的
Something tells me that you are not that.
你救了特里斯坦的命
You saved Tristan's life.
我想所有人都能那样被救
I'd like to do that for everyone.
-那你父亲呢 -我父亲不会知道的
- And your father? - My father won't know
因为他会忙着和你在这待着
because he'll be too busy with you in here.
同意吧
Come on.
你知道你也想这样做
You know you want to.
是吗 说来听听
Do I? Enlighten me.
好吧 你脖子上的疤
Ok. The scar on your neck.
我猜想是神经植入留下的
My guess, it's from a neural implant.
以我对你的机器智能研究的了解
Knowing your work with machine intelligence,
我会说里面有人工智能
I'd say there's an AI on it.
它提升了你的感知能力
Somehow, it heightened your senses,
让你能听到空间球
allowing you to hear the space ball,
让你只用十秒就完成了我爸爸
doing in 10 seconds something my dad
十二年都没完成的事
couldn't do in 12 years.
到目前我说得怎么样
How am I doing so far?
你绝对不是没用的人
More than adequate.
人工智能是我的赎罪
The, uh, AI is my penance.
赎罪 为什么赎罪
Penance? For what?
是时候了
In time.
程序名叫阿莉2号♥
The program's name is ALIE-2,
但我更喜欢叫它火种
but I like to call it the flame.
-这是在致敬... -普罗米修斯
- It's, uh, an homage to-- - Prometheus,
从众神处盗取火种 不错
stealing fire from the gods? Cool.
我们都知道 仅仅把它打开
We both know there's no way you're satisfied
是无法让你满足的
just turning it on.
我猜你进来的时候 还在研究它
I bet you were working on it when you came in.
是的 安静的环境很不错
Yes. The silence was really nice.
不仅仅是安静
It's not just silence.
我在聆听符号♥
I was listening to the symbols,
根据声波频率为它们分类
cataloging them based on the frequency of the sound,
但有七个符号♥没有声音
but 7 of them have no sound.
我之前以为它们可能被破坏了
I thought maybe they had been damaged,
但现在我认为...
but now I think...
怎么了 出什么事了
What is it? What's happening?
我不知道
I don't know.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
真不错
It's cool.
科研到此为止
So much for doing the science.
天哪
My god.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你在颤抖
You're shivering.
你去哪了
Where did you go?
我们还没有准备好
We're not ready.
我必须关闭它
I have to shut it down.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
如果你能看到我所看到的
If you saw what I saw,
你肯定会让我关闭它
you would let me shut it down.
告诉我你看到了什么 说不定我会同意
Tell me what you saw, and I might.
审判日
Judgment day.
审判日已经过去了 我们都还好好的
Judgment day came and went, and we're still here.
因为之前不是审判日
Because that wasn't judgment day.
请你一定要相信我
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表