剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
来 现在最重要的是找到麦迪
Come on. Right now, all that matters Is getting to Madi.
看来我们的计划有用
Looks like our diversion worked.
莱维特 你先进去
Levitt, you go in first.
他们不会把你视作威胁
They won't see you as a threat.
麦迪
Madi.
麦迪 麦迪
Madi? Madi?
麦迪 我来了 麦迪
Madi, I'm here. Madi?
麦...
Ma...
不对劲
Something's wrong.
她在呼吸 为什么没有反应
She's breathing. Why isn't she responding?
我来了
I'm here.
我在看历史记录
I'm accessing the history now.
没事的
It's ok.
麦迪 麦迪 看着我
Madi! Madi, look at me.
说话
Say--say something.
说句话吧
Please say something.
说话啊
Say something!
我的孩子
Oh, my baby.
我的孩子 我的孩子
My baby. My baby.
她怎么样了
Well, how is she?
仍然有神经活动
There's still neural activity,
但是她的脑干显示出严重中风的迹象
but her brain stem shows evidence of a massive stroke.
神经活动是好事吧
Well, neural activity is good, right?
她有意识 但不能动
She's conscious, but she can't move...
所有都动不了
Anything.
她被锁住了
She's locked in.
克拉克 她能听到
Clarke, she can hear you.
她知道你来了
She knows you're here.
孩子
Hey, baby.
我来了
I'm here.
我来了
I'm right here.
能治愈吗
Is it recoverable?
什么 我...
What? I--
不 她的大脑中
No. The areas of her brain responsible
主管主动运动的区域已被破坏
For voluntary movement have been destroyed.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 不
No. No.
克拉克 不
Clarke...no.
我来吧
I'll do it.
我不要让你背负这些活着
I'm not letting you live with this.
我真的很爱你
I love you so much.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
就听我说 好吗
Just listen to my voice, ok?
你的战斗结束了
不 他拿到了密♥码♥
No. He got the code.
天哪
Oh, god.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
天哪 对不起
Oh, god. I'm so sorry.
测试密♥码♥ 你确定吗
The test code? Are you sure?
全息模式
Hologram mode.
他拿到了自己想要的 就把她丢在这里吗
He got what he needed and left her here?
我们得阻止他
We have to stop him.
如果一个人要代表全人类
If one man represents the entire human race...
不能是他
It can't be him.
我们还能阻止他 但必须立刻出发
We can still stop him, but we have to go now.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你这一生都在追求这个
You've wanted this your whole life.
在你之前 我没有人生
Before you, I didn't have a life.
我会回来的
I'll come back.
我阻止测试之后就回来
I'll be back after I stop the test,
我保证 不会让他赢
and I promise I will not let him win.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表