剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我们出生在宇宙中
We were born in space.
他们告诉我们 地球不适宜生存
They told us the ground was uninhabitable,
但他们错了
but they were wrong,
我们从着陆那刻起 就一直在为生存斗争
and we've been fighting for our lives since the moment we landed.
我们中有些人被击溃了
Some of us have been broken by it,
但我们大多数还在这里
but most of us are still here,
寻找方舟上下来的其他幸存者
searching for other survivors from the Ark,
在荒野中建造
trying to build something real and lasting
真实而持久的地方 家园
out of the wilderness -- a home.
我们的领袖们认为 要想活下去
Our leaders believe that to survive,
我们得和地表人和平共处
we need to make peace with the Grounders,
但和平在这里 只是异端
but peace is a foreign concept here.
我不进去了
I'm not going in.
克拉克
Clarke--
每天看到他们的脸
Seeing their faces every day
就会让我想起
is just gonna remind me
我是用什么方法把他们带回来的
of what I did to get them here.
愿我们还能再见
May we meet again.
我们要去光之城
We're going to the City of Light.
和我一起做出这个改变 约翰·墨菲
Take this leap of faith with me, John Murphy.
欢迎 塞隆尼斯 我一直在等你
Welcome, Thelonious. I've been waiting.
经世许久
For ages.
我的名字是阿莉
My name is ALIE.
我想阻止她的 真的真的对不起
I tried to stop her. I'm so, so sorry.
密封门关闭
Containment door sealed.
拜托 拜托
Come on. Come on.
拜托
Come on!
克里斯 你在哪里
Chris, where are you, man?
克里斯 克里斯
Chris? Chris?
克里斯
Chris!
我就知道 消息有误
I knew it. The news was wrong.
不是中国干的
It wasn't China.
这个蠢货放阿莉出去了
The stupid son of a bitch let ALIE out.
帮我一把 辐射要来了
Help me. The radiation's coming.
除非我们想和具尸体共处一室
Unless we want to share this place with a corpse,
我们得把他弄出去
we need to get him outside.
来
Come on.
我想阻止她的 但我失去了控制
I tried to stop her, but I lost control.
真的真的对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
2051 贝卡 来见见阿莉
2051. Becca, meet ALIE.
克里斯 我得回去工作了
Chris, I got to get back to work.
我们就是在工作
We are working.
阿莉想要给你个惊喜
ALIE wanted it to be a surprise.
你好 贝卡
Hello, Becca.
这是谁做的
Who did this?
我做的 你不同意吗
I did. You don't approve?
你也知道 我不认为
As you know, I didn't think
我需要一个替身
I needed an avatar.
而你需要
You did.
为什么不是我的创造者
Why not my creator?
为什么不是我的创造者
Why not my creator?
为什么不是我的创造者
Why not my creator?
请说明你的主命令
Please state your core command.
我的主命令是 让生活更美好
My core command is to make life better...
让生活更美好
To make life better...
让生活更美好
To make life better.
你要怎么做
How would you do that?
通过解决根本问题
By fixing the root problem.
通过解决根本问题
By fixing the root problem.
通过解决根本问题
By fixing the root problem.
根本问题是什么 阿莉
What is the root problem, ALIE?
人太多了
Too many people.
人太多了
Um, too many people?
人太多了
Too many people.
看来你妥善处理了这个问题 对吧
Ah, well, you certainly took care of that, didn't you?
第86天
86 days,
只剩最后一盒食物 所以...
on my, um, last box of food, so--
真没想到我会这么想念方舟
Really never thought I'd miss the Ark this much,
但不管怎样 亚哈 如果你能看到这个
but anyway, Jaha, if you're seeing this,
那就说明你还没死
that would indeed mean you're not dead,
去你的吧
so screw you!
拜托
Oh, come on.
我...
I--
密封门开启
Containment door released.
等等 回来
Wait! Get back here.
约翰
John.
你来了
There you are.
-亚哈 -欢迎
- Jaha. - Welcome.
我们有太多话要说
We have so much to talk about
而时间却很紧
and so little time.
我找到了 约翰
I found it, John.
光之城是真的
The City of Light is real.
你让我活的
You let me live!
好了
Ok.
《地球百子》
第三季 第一集
他本来可以打赢我的 但是他太急了
He had me, but he was too aggressive.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
这么快就放弃了吗
Quitting so soon?
要去探测七区
Mapping run, Sector 7.
哈珀 给他吧
Harper, let's get this over with.
议会希望你穿上
Council wants you to have that.
我是部落人
I'm trikru.
一件制♥服♥改变不了什么
Uniform doesn't change that.
现在这里是我们的家园 林肯
This is our home now, Lincoln.
我们为它而战
We fought for it.
我们有太多朋友为此而死
Too many of our friends died for it.
在方舟上 制♥服♥的意义或许不同
In the Ark, the uniform meant something different.
但在这里 它只代表
Down here, it means
我们赋予它的意义 在一起
what we make it mean -- together.
我妹妹总会明白的
My sister will understand that eventually.
组好队 准备战斗
Pair up and fight now.
七区 意味着
Hey, Sector 7, that puts you
你要去冰之国的边界
right at the Ice Nation border.
是啊 我明白
Yeah. I know.
虽然阿兹哥达是司令的盟友区
Just because Azgeda was part of the Commander's coalition,
但这不代表他们尊重休战协议
doesn't mean they respect the cease-fire.
-让我一起去侦查吧 -我也想
- I should be on that scout. - I wish.
我们都想 但在司令同意收回
We all do, but until the commander agrees
对你的追杀令之前
to lift the kill order on you,
你身上的麻烦要远胜你的价值
you're more trouble than you're worth.
这是法官两天以来睡的第一觉
This is the first sleep the chancellor's had in two days.
那我就长话短说
I'll be quick, then.
我们要去七区
We're going into Sector 7.
我认为整队需要全副武装
I think we should arm the entire unit.
批准了
Permission granted,
但交战的规矩不变
but the rules of engagement still apply--
不可致命
Nonlethal response.
明白
Copy that.
贝拉米 韦瑟山之后
Bellamy, there hasn't been an attack
还没有发生过袭击
since Mount Weather.
已经三个月了
It's 3 months.
我们的同伴们觉得这是真正的和平
Our people believe that this is real peace.
尽量别破坏它
Try not to screw that up.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他进步很大啊
He's come a long way.
成长是需要一个过程的
It's a work in progress.
我梦到我们之前在方舟上的时候
I was dreaming we were in the Ark
那时我们还没把孩子们送下来
before we sent the kids down.
阿兹哥达
七区
部落区
也许她在七区
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表