剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你的种族将通过你来评判
Your species must now be judged through you.
这个人没有持有武器 对你毫无威胁
This man was unarmed, no threat to you,
但你还是杀了他
yet you killed him.
为什么
Why?
他杀了我的女儿
He killed my daughter.
麦迪死了吗
Is Madi dead?
不 但因为他 她会死
No, but she will be because of him.
所以你复仇的需求要比
So your need for revenge Is more important
全人类的命运更加重要吗
than the fate of the entire human race?
这不是复仇 是正义
It's not revenge. It's justice.
克拉克
Clarke...
换个名字并不能改变其本质
血债血偿
你不明白我的痛苦
You don't know my pain.
你错了 在测试中 我会体验你所有的感受
You're wrong. During the test, I sense every part of you.
我现在就在体会你的痛苦
I'm feeling your pain right now.
是吗
Really?
那感受下莱克萨死时抱着她的我
Then feel me holding Lexa as she dies.
感受下看着另一个人戴着我妈妈的皮囊时的我
Feel me seeing someone else wear my mother's face.
感受下为了保护孩子杀了挚友的我
Feel me murder my best friend to save my child,
结果还是要看孩子死的我
only to have her die anyway.
感受下啊
Feel that.
你痛苦 也给别人施加痛苦
You suffer and inflict suffering on others.
痛苦相生 这不是正义 克拉克
Pain begets pain. That's not justice, Clarke.
你说你做的事情是为了保护你的同伴
You say you do these things to protect your people,
但你们都是一部分人
but you're all one...people.
这部分倒是卡多根是对的
That much Cadogan had right.
为了到你这里 他创造了一个没有爱的世界
He created a world without love to get to you.
为了到你这里 他杀了我的孩子
He killed my child to get to you.
你有没有考虑过你才是问题所在
Have you ever considered that you're the problem?
你凭什么评判我
How dare you judge me
你们可是歼灭整个物种
when you annihilate entire species
就因为他们没按你们的想法活着
because they don't live up to your ideals?
我是否又犯下种族灭绝之罪
Have I pulled the lever to commit genocide?
对 我有
Yes, I have.
但是爱驱使我这么做的吗
And did love make me do this?
没错就是这样
You're damn right it did!
那你的理由呢
But what's your excuse?
你们逗人玩
You play games with people
称自己为更高级的物种
and call yourselves higher beings.
你们没有比我杀掉的凶手们高级到哪去
You are no better than the murderers I've killed,
也没有比我好到哪去
and you are no better than me!
我对你所失去的一切感到遗憾
I am sorry for all you have lost.
你背负了太多太多了
You've borne so much...
但如果你是人类
But if you are humanity,
那恐怕人类不值得进化到下一阶段
then I'm afraid humanity Is not worthy of taking the next step.
我意已决
It has been decided.
你的战斗结束了
我记得那里
I remember that.
我们第一次遇见的地方
The place we first met.
第一次指向喉咙的刀
Love at first knife to throat.
你真美
Oh, you are so beautiful.
约翰 我们在哪
John, where are we?
约瑟芬称之为意识空间
Josephine called it the mindspace.
如果我选的话 就叫我们的窝
If it were up to me, I would have chosen our cave,
不过...
but...
我死了
I died.
是的
You did.
无法接受
Not acceptable.
你把我的意识驱动放到了你的脑袋里
You put my mind drive In your head.
两个意识共享一具身体 你也会死的
Two minds, one body. You'll die, too.
你得把它取出来
You have to take it out.
没有你 我只是行尸走肉 艾默莉
Without you, I'd just be surviving, Emori.
-我也活不下去 -不
- I wouldn't be living. - No.
相比较永恒 我更愿意与你共度几小时
I would take a few more hours with you over forever without.
不不不
No, no, no.
你不能这样
You can't do this.
我不要你这样 醒醒
I won't let you do this, so wake up.
-艾默莉 -醒醒
- Emori. - Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒啊
Just wake up! Wake up!
醒醒 醒醒啊
Wake up! Wake up!
杰克逊 杰克逊 把他叫醒
Jackson! Jackson, wake him up!
-艾默莉 -别让他这么做
- Emori. - Don't let him do this.
杰克逊 约翰 约翰
Jackson! John, John!
-别喊了 别喊了 -不要 放开我
- Stop, stop, hey. - Don't! Let go of me!
我没关系
This is ok with me.
不 我有关系
No. It's not ok with me.
没事的 没事的
It's ok. It's ok.
那是什么
What is that?
什么
What?
上一次我邀请你跳舞
The last time I asked you to dance,
你用屠刀刺了我
you stabbed me with a butcher knife.
谈恋爱嘛
Relationships.
是啊
Yeah.
克拉克
Clarke?
这可不妙
Oh, that can't be good.
我做了什么
What have I done?
克拉克 等等
Clarke, wait!
你测试了吗
Did you take the test?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我失败了
I failed.
应该是你去的 不该是我
It should have been you, not me.
他们应该先选你的
They should have picked you first.
所以就这样吗
So that's it?
我们不能超越
We don't transcend?
我们会被清除 都结束了吗
We're wiped out? It's over?
我们能让他们改变主意吗
Well, can we change their minds?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要去陪着麦迪 没多少时间了
I need to be with Madi. There's not much time.
克拉克 等等
Clarke, wait!
触摸脉冲星 能有什么事
Touching a pulsar. What could go wrong?
不会吧
No way.
等等 地球呢
Wait. Where's earth?
420亿光年之外
About 42 billion light years away.
你会读我们的思想 然后化身成我们爱的人
You read our thoughts and take the form of someone we love.
非常好
Very good.
你的选择很有趣
Yours is an interesting choice.
不是你真正的妈妈
Not your real mother,
而她的看法对你更重要
yet her opinion of you mattered even more.
你害怕她的评价
You fear her judgment.
现在是要谈我的事吗
Am I here to talk about me?
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
测试已经结束了
The test is over.
如你所知 克拉克失败了
As you know, Clarke failed.
怎么会
How can that be?
克拉克替我们牺牲了一切 好让我们不必承受
Clarke sacrificed everything for us so that we didn't have to.
她牺牲了自己的灵魂 好让我们坚守自己的
She gave up her soul so we could keep ours.
她犯下了暴行
She committed atrocities.
她是想救我们
She was trying to save us.
她害了你们 抱歉
She doomed you. I'm sorry.
是吗
Are you?
在我看来 你毫无感觉
Because to me, it looks like you don't feel anything.
我们犯过错吗 有
Have we made mistakes? Yes.
克拉克 我 我们所有人
Clarke, me, all of us,
但我们都是为了活下去
but we were just trying to survive.
我没说我们已经准备好了
I'm not saying we're ready now,
如果你不想我们加入你们 无妨
and if you don't want us to join you, fine...
但至少让我们活下去
But at least let us live,
努力去做得更好
keep trying to do better.
我们会的 我们必须要
We will. We have.
你说你们必须要
You say you have,
但是即使现在 你们也蓄势待发
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表