剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你造成了世界的毁灭
You caused the world to be destroyed!
救赎
Redemption!
只有打昏他们才会停止
They won't stop till they're out cold.
31天前
收到 击倒战术
Copy that. Go for the knockout.
没事了
It's ok.
太好了
Yes!
抱歉 只是...你太棒了
Sorry. It's just... You're amazing.
我只不过是个杀手罢了
I'm a killer, nothing more.
不对
That's not true.
你又知道什么
What the hell do you know?
我刚在你脑子里度过了三天
I've just spent 3 days in your head.
也许你迷失过自我
Maybe you lost your way somewhere,
但你已经为所爱之人牺牲了那么多
but you've sacrificed so much for the people you love,
即使作为一个被迫藏在地板下的孩子也如此
even as a child forced to hide under the floor.
你被吓坏了 但你从未出过声
You were terrified, but you never made a sound
因为你知道 他们要是找到了你
because you knew that if they found you,
就会惩罚贝拉米 并杀了你的母亲
they'd punish Bellamy and kill your mother.
你不是个杀手 奥克塔维亚
You're not a killer, Octavia.
毫无疑问你是个战士
You're a warrior to be sure,
你的内心纯粹
but your heart is pure.
等你见到血女王再下定论吧
Wait till you meet Blodreina.
首先回到克拉克和她那天的旅程吧
First, let's get back to Clarke and her journey that day.
她挺过了光之城吗
Did she survive the City of Light?
你为什么对克拉克那么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in Clarke?
我们还没结束
Our time's not up yet.
让安德斯等等吧 要是等不了 就去死吧
Anders can wait, and if not, he can go float himself.
立刻将她从椅子上放下来
Get her out of that chair now!
迪约扎
Diyoza?
你在对她干什么
What are you doing to her?
迪约扎 住手 我们需要他
Diyoza, no. We need him.
他会帮我们救小希
He's gonna help us save Hope.
我们需要他
We need him.
小奥阿姨
Aunty O...
是我
It's me.
小希 小希
Hope. Hope.
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
我妈妈在哪里
Where is my mother?
带我们去找她
Take us to her.
不 不 不 你别去
Hey. No, no, no. Not you.
你连站都站不稳
You can hardly stand.
我要把你送回家 然后去救妈妈
I'm gonna send you home, and then I'm gonna go get Mom.
石室在去牢房♥的路上
The stone room's on the way to the cell block.
要是有人问起 就说我们在押送囚犯回牢房♥
If anyone asks, we're escorting the prisoner back to her cell.
你要是多说一个字
You say one word other than that,
我就割断你的喉咙 明白吗
and I will cut your throat, do you understand?
你触发了生化危机警报来阻止来人
You triggered a biohazard alert to keep people away.
-真聪明 -那不是我的主意
- Clever. - Wasn't my idea.
可以假定被派来帮你的人
Safe to assume the retrieval team
-不会回来了吗 -不
- sent for whoever helped you isn't coming back? - No.
之后你就会知道半小时后我们又会派人来
Then you know you have 30 minutes until we send another.
对 小德无所不知
Yep. Dev knew everything.
显示星图
Show me the star map.
不 你在颤抖
No. You're shivering.
我说 显示星图
I said, show me the star map.
我猜这是你的吧
I believe this is yours.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
小德说过我只需要想着它
Dev said all I had to do is think it.
-是圣所吧 -是的
- Sanctum, I presume. - Yes.
跟小德不一样 我是真的无所不知
Unlike Dev, I actually do know everything.
希望你离开时没有陷入麻烦
I hope you weren't in trouble when you left.
多亏有时间延缓 尽管你在天环待了好几年
Thanks to time dilation, despite the years
在这里也待了一段时间
you spent on skyring and the length of your stay here,
你还能在几乎相同的时间点回去
you'll be returning at almost the same time.
我一触碰这个 桥就会打开 大家就会知道
Soon as I touch this, the bridge will open, and people will know.
-把你的头盔给她 -什么 为什么
- Give her your helmet. - What? Why?
这样她才不会失忆
So she doesn't lose her memory.
跳入一个时间过得更慢的星球
It's a side effect of jumping
会产生这样的副作用
to a slower time-dilated planet.
她会忘记自己在离开和回到那里期间
She'll forget everything from the moment she left
发生的一切
to the moment she returns.
她会忘记你
She'll forget you.
但我需要这头盔来伪装
But I need the helmet to ghost.
没有它 我就救不了妈妈
Without it, I can't get Mom.
即便有头盔 你还是可能被抓住
Even with the helmet, you could still get caught,
而我就没办法帮你了
and I won't be able to help you.
等等 我有个主意
Wait. I have an idea.
这地方在我们来之前就有了
This was here before we were.
巴尔多人的原住民以前用它
The native Bardoans used it to pull people back
把被困在桥上的人拉回来
who got stuck in the bridge.
希望它还管用吧
Let's hope it still works.
看着这 尽量不要眨眼
Look here and try not to blink.
眼睛是心灵的窗户
The eyes are the windows to the soul.
每个头脑都有独特的编码
Every mind has a unique code.
通过它 石头可以找到你
With it, the stone can find you.
这就是你的编码
That's you.
你可以把编码输入到那边的石头里
You can enter this code into the stone there.
这样就可以远程地把她拉过桥
It'll pull her across the bridge remotely.
你们不会记得彼此
You won't remember each other,
但至少你们还活着
but at least you'll be alive.
转过去
Turn around.
我们要把她的编码刻到你的背上
We need to tattoo her code onto your back.
如果你说得是对的 她不会记得这是什么东西
If you're right, she won't remember what it means.
到时候再说好不好 我们得马上把这件事做了
One problem at a time, ok? We have to do this now.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy.
如果她没看到呢
What if she doesn't see it?
只有这个地方空间足够大
It's the only place big enough.
你们可能不信 以前巴尔多人的胳膊就能放下
Believe it or not, it used to fit on a Bardoan's arm.
但成功率不稳定
The success rate's a little dodgy, though.
十次里有八次很安全
8 out of 10 times, it's safe.
另外的两次呢 就不那么安全了
The other two times, uh-uh, not so much.
因此我们不再用它了
That's why we stopped using it.
好了 行了
There. Done.
我来帮你
Hey. I got you.
-谢谢 -应该的
- Thank you. - Of course.
是为了你好
For your own good.
不能让人看出来你帮了我们
It can't look like you helped us.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
我扶着你 来吧
I've got you. Come on.
莱维特 把桥打开
Levitt, open the bridge.
来了
On it.
小希 很抱歉我没能回去找你
Hope...I'm so sorry I never came back for you.
但你很坚强
But you're strong.
我看得出来
I can see it.
你妈妈会很骄傲的
Your mother will be so proud.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, little one.
千万别忘了
Don't you ever forget it.
奥克塔维亚 你该走了
Octavia, you need to go.
你救不出她来 你也应该走
You'll never make it. You need to go, too.
-我得去试试 -小希 你不明白
- I have to try. - Hope, you don't understand.
他们也有头盔 那就意味着...
They'll have helmets, too, that means that--
在主的光辉下
In the light of the Shepherd.
现在
为了全人类
For all mankind.
牠将拯救我们于终极之战
He will save us from the war to end all wars.
接回小组的到了
Here comes the retrieval team.
真够久的
Took them long enough.
艾寇 你在干什么
Echo, what the hell are you doing?
不是我
It wasn't me.
没有奥兰多 我们就不必冒没有必要的风险
Without Orlando, we don't need to take unnecessary risks.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表