剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
It'll be an inferno.
我们今天就终结巴尔多
We'll end Bardo today.
小希
Hope...
等等
Wait.
小希
Hope!
你妈妈和奥克塔维亚呢
What about your mother and Octavia?
二层
Level two.
警报会制♥造♥混乱
The alarms will create chaos.
我们有时间去找她们
We'll have time to get to them,
通过混乱
and through the confusion,
我们抵达石室 然后离开这个星球
we'll get to the stone room and get off this planet.
我想你没有想清楚
I don't think you thought this through.
我以为这是你想要的
I thought you wanted this.
他们把贝拉米从你身边夺走了
They took Bellamy from you.
他们偷走了我的人生
They stole my life.
对 但这不是正确的方法
Yes, but this isn't the right way.
我们去找你妈妈和奥克塔维亚
Let's go get your mom and Octavia,
和她们讨论这个计划
run this plan by them.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand?
她们会阻止我们
They'll try and stop us.
她们已经被同化了
They've bought in.
我们得阻止她们来救她们
We have to save them from themselves.
小希
Hope!
小希 我们谈谈
Hope, let's talk about this.
谈谈
Talk?
这不是我在天环上共度五年的艾寇
That is not the Echo that I spent 5 years with on Skyring.
看来你也被同化了
I guess they got to you, too.
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
我还以为贝拉你对你来说是有意义的
You know, I thought Bellamy meant something to you.
不能让你杀掉所有...
Can't let you kill everyb--
小希 住手
Hope, stop!
我得阻止你们来救你们
I have to save you from yourself, all of you.
抱歉
Sorry.
-我杀了她 -是的
- I killed her. - Yes.
你救了巴尔多的其他所有人
You saved everyone else in Bardo.
你过了终极考验
You passed the final test.
小希
Hope...
快 赶快
Come on. Hurry up.
我们烧了制氧场 就能结束这一切
We torch the oxygen farm, we can end these jackals.
你确定吗
Well, are you sure?
-这不是会杀掉这里所有人吗 -是的
- Won't this kill everyone here? - Yeah.
所以呢
So?
但等等 那我们的人呢
Oh, but wait. What about our people?
你试图杀掉自己的妈妈到底是要救谁
You're trying to kill your own mother to save who, exactly?
奥克塔维亚 艾寇和加布里埃
Octavia, Echo, and Gabriel.
在石室等我们
Waiting for us in the stone room.
你决定了吗 我们可以动手了吗
You done? Can we do this?
动手
Do it.
他们这么对我们 他们应得的
They deserve it for what they did to us.
对不起 小希
I'm sorry, Hope.
你失败了
You failed.
我不会让你这么做
I won't let you do this.
为什么
Why? Uhh...
你的战斗结束了
Your fight is over.
你们都该感到骄傲
You should all be proud.
你们每个人都表现出对理想的忠诚
Each of you has shown commitment to the cause.
我肯定你们将在终极大战中表现出色
I'm sure you will serve well in the last war,
但很遗憾 你们其中之一
but sadly, one of you
没有为理想成长
has not been able to grow for the Cause.
主是仁慈的
The shepherd is merciful.
我们也不指望这么快就能完美掌控情绪
We don't expect perfect emotional control so soon,
尤其是对二级的人来说
certainly not from level twos.
艾寇
Echo...
你是尖子生
You have been our star student.
你完全融入了我们的文化
You fully integrated into our culture,
所以我给你决定小希的命运的荣誉
so I'm giving you the honor of deciding Hope's fate.
我们必须打破她的精神
We have to break her spirit,
撕开她的纽带
rip apart her bonds.
在赎罪地五年
5 years on penance.
公平的裁决 守卫
A fair sentence. Guards.
不不不 艾寇 你在做什么
No. Oh, no. No. No. Echo, what are you doing?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
妈妈 救我
Mom, please!
不 拜托 住手
No! Please! Stop!
她的赎罪即将开始
Her penance begins soon.
你们的庆祝活动现在开始
Your celebration begins now.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
尼尔森给你惹麻烦了吗
Did Nelson give you any trouble?
不 他很安全
No. He's secure.
好 现在命你的人驻守在大厅门外
Good. Now position your men outside the door
等我号♥令
of this hall and await my orders.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
为什么他们要胡说您的事 殿下
Why are they all telling lies about you, your grace?
他们没有你的信仰坚定 阿莱莎
They don't have the strength of your faith, Alyssa.
谢谢你引因陀罗来此
Thank you for leading Indra here.
你做得很好
You served me well.
一切为您 殿下
Anything for you, your grace.
我是对的 我就说吧 他们不是我们的荣耀之族
I was right. I told you. They are not our Primes.
他们都是骗子 都是操控的恶人
They are liars and manipulators.
你怎敢怎么说 泽夫
How dare you say that, Zev?
他们利用了我们的信仰 应该为此付出代价
They preyed on our faith, and they should pay for that.
他该死
He deserves to die.
他们越来越吵
They're getting rowdy.
我们得让他们出去
We should get them out of here.
我来处理 你们走吧
I got it handled. You should go.
-杀了他们 -凶手
- Kill them. - Murderer!
他们骗了我们
They lied to us.
-他们要为此付出代价 -看好了
- They'll pay for it. - Watch it.
他们夺走了我们的信仰 夺走了一切
They took our faith, took everything!
-杀了他们 -带他们走
- Kill them. - Take them away.
别碰他
Leave him alone!
你要为自己的所作所为付出代价
You should pay for what you've done.
不要开门
Do not open these doors.
可能会听到一些噪音
You might hear disturbing things,
但我的命令就是如此
but these are my orders.
明白了吗
Is that clear?
-他骗了我们 -泽夫 住手
- He lied to us. - Zev, stop.
-弑神者 -泽夫 不 住手
- God slayer! - Zev, no. Stop.
-你在做什么 -住口 白♥痴♥
- What are you doing? - Shut up, fool.
古语有云
There is an ancient saying--
没有臣民的国王算什么
What is a king without subjects?
但我问
But I ask,
没有国王的臣民又算什么
what are subjects without a king?
他们只是迷失的羔羊
They are but lost sheep--
困惑又害怕
Confused and scared...
需要指引
needing guidance
和保护
and protection
来自那只
from the wolf
让他们喜于屠戮的狼
who delights in their slaughter.
站住 阻止他 攻击
Stop. Stop him! Attack!
因陀罗 你在做什么
Indra, what are you doing?
杀一个恶魔
Killing a demon.
你有意见吗
Do you have a problem with that?
很好 去休息吧
Good. Get some rest.
你们这一天都累了
You've both had a long day.
我们走吧 在他们冲我们来之前
We should go before they come for us.
怎么了
What?
这就是他想要的 开门
This is what he wanted. Open the door.
我们只听因陀罗的命令
Only on Indra's word.
听着 不止一人尖叫
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表