剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
大家听着
Everyone listen up.
我们的生活 再一次到头了
Life as we know it is about to end...again.
3, 2, 1...
结束了 各位
It's gone, guys.
能不能哪次离开一个星球的时候
Just once, I'd like to take off
它能不在着火
from a planet that wasn't on fire.
至少再过十年
It will be at least 10 years
山谷才能恢复
before that valley comes back.
极地是唯一的选择
Cryo is the only option.
我是约旦 蒙蒂与哈珀之子
I'm Jordan, Monty and Harper's son.
我们沉睡了多久
How long were we asleep?
125年
125 years.
你好 贝拉米 克拉克
Hey, Bellamy. Hey, Clarke.
我们要求他先叫醒你们 好跟你们先说
We wanted him to wake you first so we could talk.
地球无法恢复了
Earth isn't coming back.
不过我在执行B计划
I'm working on a plan "B," though.
如果你们醒了 说明成功了
If you're awake, that means I found it.
我用了三十年 但我终于破解了
It took me 30 years, but I finally cracked
埃利吉乌斯三号♥任务文件
the Eligius III mission file.
原来它不是一个采矿任务
Turns out, it wasn't a mining mission.
他们是去寻找另一个星球了
They went looking for another planet.
地球百子 第六季第一集
能看到吗 是不是很美
Can you see it? Is it beautiful?
我只能在梦中见到它 希望我们能做得更好
It is in my dreams. I hope we do better there.
希望你们的生活能和我的一样幸福
I hope your lives there will be as happy as mine has been.
好好活着 愿再见
Be the good guys. May we meet again.
愿再见
May we meet again.
愿再见
May we meet again.
我知道信息量有点大
I know this is a lot to process.
休息一小时 然后全员集♥合♥
Take an hour and meet in the mess.
我们得商量计划
We need to game this out.
各位 我们活下来了 蒙蒂做到了
Guys, we survived. Monty made sure of it.
我们可以找回人性了
Now we get our humanity back.
不是所有人都丢了人性
Some of us never lost it.
雷文 雷文 等等
Raven-- Raven, slow down.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
不 我不好 他们离开了我们
No. I'm not. They left us.
他们选择了幸福
They chose to be happy.
不知道你怎么想 但是和爱的人
I don't know about you, but spending a lifetime
度过一生
alone with someone you love
对我来说就是幸福
sounds pretty damn good to me.
别废话了
No more talking.
我们能去哪
Where can we go?
我有个舱室
I have a stateroom.
危险曲线迫近
Dangerous curves ahead.
你知道埃利吉乌斯任务的编码
Did you know Becca did the coding
是贝卡18岁的时候写的吗
for the Eligius missions when she was only 18?
我只见过她一次
I met her once on the bridge
我们着陆那天在飞船上
of the ship the day we launched.
她什么样
What was she like?
很像你
She was like you.
你就是想
You're just trying to get me
再和我滚床单
to have sex with you again.
我接受埃利吉乌斯任命时
When I took the Eligius run,
所有人都觉得我疯了
everyone thought I was crazy--
24个地球年
24 earth years.
如果今天让我♥干♥
If they offered it to me today,
我肯定拒绝
I wouldn't take it.
好吧 你说服我了
Yep. That'll do it.
我很确定那没用
I'm pretty sure that will not help.
你来了 来看麦迪吗
There you are. Checking on Madi?
是
Yeah.
我爸爸为我们苏醒准备了这个
My dad preserved this for when we woke up.
据说不好吃
I'm told it doesn't taste very good,
但是既然没得选择
but since it's all I've ever eaten--
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 你妈妈也没吃
Your mom's not touching hers, by the way.
她在担心凯恩
She's worried about Kane.
我去和她聊聊
I'll go talk to her.
凯恩 我都忘了 稍等
Kane. I forgot. Uh, stay here.
你见到雷文和肖了吗
Hey, you see Raven or Shaw?
就是你送去给敌人
You know, the people you handed over
折磨的人
to our enemy to be tortured.
对克拉克来说 那是家常便饭
Now, for Clarke, we call that a Tuesday.
镇定 她最终做了正确的决定
Easy. She did the right thing in the end.
不 我没见
No. I haven't seen them.
妈 你得吃点东西
Mom, you've got to eat.
再找到食物源不知道要什么时候了
It could be a while before we find a food source.
我需要的是异丙酚
What I need is a source for propofol
或者戊巴比妥钠片
or pentobarbitol.
第一培养藻能用吗
Will first-culture algae do?
我爸爸让我把这个给你
My dad wanted me to give this to you.
贝拉米给奥克塔维亚用的东西
The stuff Bellamy used on Octavia.
没错
Exactly.
第一代能引发昏迷
The first generation induces coma.
他觉得你可以用来
He was hoping you could use it
救凯恩
to save Kane.
谢谢
Thank you.
带杰克逊去地面
Take Jackson to the ground.
我去叫醒奈拉帮我
I'll wake up Niylah to assist me.
错过什么了
What did we miss?
没什么 时间到了 请坐
Nothing. u202dIt's about time. Take a seat.
好了 各位
Ok, everyone.
听好了 现在我们知道
Listen up. Here's what we know.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥是一个殖民任务
Eligius iii u202dwas a colonizing mission.
文件显示 母舰去了
According to the file, the mothership went
五个基本满足生命要求的星球
to 5 planets that met necessary conditions for life,
在每个星球都留下了任务小组
dropping mission teams on each one.
蒙蒂为我们选了阿尔法星
Monty picked planet alpha for us
因为这个最近
because it's the closest
而且可能是最像地球的
and probably the most like earth.
只是可能吗
Was there a "Probably"?
在他们来之前 我们只能默认
We have to assume they couldn't know for sure
他们没法确定
until they got here.
我们可以从舰桥检测大气层
We can scan the atmosphere from the bridge.
行不通
Actually, we can't.
我们以前用来监测地球的设备
None of the equipment we used
现在都不能用了
to monitor earth is working.
我猜可能是因为电离层造成的干扰
I'm guessing it's interference from the ionosphere.
最差的情况是 我们下去之前
Bottom line is, we won't know
都不知道能不能生存
if it's survivable until we get down there.
这有点耳熟
Sounds familiar.
那无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥呢
What about radio signals?
能从地面收到
Anything from the ground
任务小队存活的消息吗
that says the mission team survived?
没有无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
No radio signals.
可能也是因为电离层
Likely also the ionosphere.
雷达收到过一次超高频脉冲
There is an ultra-high-frequency ping
很微弱 但是...
on radar, faint but...
那是救援信标 我们在埃利吉乌斯四号♥上用来
A rescue beacon. We used them on eligius iv to--
太好了 如果有信标
Great. If there's a beacon,
那说明有人在下面对吧
that means someone's down there, right?
不一定 用的是太阳能 所以
Not necessarily. They're solar, so--
信♥号♥♥永远不会消失
They can last forever.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥什么时候到这的
How long ago did eligius iii get here?
他们没传回过信♥号♥♥ 所以很难说
Hard to tell since they never radioed back,
但是估计两百年左右吧
but best estimate-- 200 years, give or take.
等救援的话两百年也太久了
That's a long time to wait for a rescue.
我相信蒙蒂
I trust Monty.
好 那就这样吧
Great. Then it's settled.
我们停在远处 慢慢适应
We land at a distance, give us time to acclimate.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表