剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Well, Bellamy never said that.
克拉克也听到警报了
Clarke heard the alarm, too.
她会去找麦迪
She'll go for Madi.
对 很好 反应堆
Yes, right, good. The reactor.
很好 我会把电力恢复 把虫子杀死
Perfect. I'll get the power back on and kill the bugs.
在它们杀死我们之前
Before they kill us.
每个人拿个火把
Everyone grab a torch!
先生 跟着我
Sir, stay with me.
他是最后一个 我事先送生理盐水到莱克的据点
He's the last one. I sent saline ahead to Ryker's.
你要确保静脉注射能继续
just make sure the IV stays in.
放心
Will do.
你想要去哪
Hey. Where do you think you're going?
方向错了 我们要撤离呢
Hey. Wrong way. We're evacuating.
没事 起
It's ok. Go.
回来真好
Ah. It's good to be back.
所有这些曾经的我被弄成了椅子
Not sure how I feel about all the old mes
我的感觉还挺复杂
being turned into a chair,
不过 我还是支持循环再利用的
But, hey, I do believe in recycling.
桑迪亚哥博士
Dr. Santiago?
桑迪亚哥博士 对吗
Dr. Santiago, right?
你没事吧
You ok?
抗毒素
Antitoxin.
送他去据点 我随后就来
Get him to the keep. I'll be right behind you.
约瑟芬二世
Hmm. Josephine II.
我很喜欢那具身体
I liked that body.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
-他们去找你了 -对了
- They went looking for you. - Right. Yeah.
那...可说来话长了
That's a-- that's a long story,
而我们时间不多
And we don't have much time.
你就告诉我纳特怎么样吧
Just tell me if Nate's ok.
你不知道说的是谁吧
You have no idea who that is, do you?
纳特
Nate?
米勒
Miller.
他啊 是的 纳特很好
Of course. Yeah. Um, Nate's fine.
他在这吗
Is he here?
不 但他很安全
No, but he's safe.
在这呢
Ah. There you are.
都快用完了
Almost empty.
拉塞尔投出炸♥弹♥后
The Primes used it to get to space
荣耀家族们用它去太空
after Russell threw the bomb.
所有的原料都在
All the ingredients are here.
我们可以制♥造♥更多
We can make more.
-给你吧 -这是最后一剂了
- This one's yours. - It's the only dose,
而我不知道如何制♥造♥更多
and I don't know how to make more.
你服下吧
You take it.
对啊 加布里埃 你服下吧
Yeah Gabriel, you take it.
我习惯了毒素的影响
I'm used to working under the influence of the toxin.
但你没有 而我...
You're not, and I...
真的很需要你的帮助
really need your help.
我也很想你呢
I missed you, too.
-安静点 -什么
- Be quiet. - Excuse me?
没什么
Nothing.
首先将真正的毒素蒸汽蒸馏
First, we steam distill the actual toxin
至过饱和溶液
into a supersaturated solution.
从每毫升3克的浓度开始
3 Grams per milliliter to start.
好的
Copy that.
天啊 你表现专业的时候真性感
God, it's sexy when you get all sciency.
别这样
Not now.
有何不可
Why not now?
有谁会在乎这些人
Who cares about these people?
让他们互相残杀吧
Let them tear each other to pieces.
我们只需要火种
All we need is the flame.
你是夜之血脉 我们把火种修复好
You're a nightblood. We fix it,
装入你的脑袋里
we put it In your head
储存人性
and save humanity.
我知道你有这个想法 否则我不会这么想
I know you're thinking it, or I wouldn't be.
贝卡·弗兰科设计了意识驱动和火种
Becca Franko designed the mind drives and the flame.
它们有着共同的语言系统
They speak the same language.
我们可以修复密♥码♥
We can repair the code.
它们的联♥系♥不一样
Different connections.
加布里埃 你设计了记忆驱动
Gabriel, you engineered memory drives
来保持完整的思想和意识
to hold entire minds, consciousness.
在天环时 你还用蚀刻草图
On Skyring, you used a damn etch a sketch
看科林·本森秀
to watch the Colin Benson Show.
你肯定可以利用埃利吉乌斯的技术
Surely you can rig Some Eligius tech
从火种中提取数据
to pull data off the flame.
你可以破解石头的奥秘
You can solve the mystery of the stone,
开启终极大战或是测试之类的
start the last war-- the test, whatever.
不 不
No. No.
为了卡多根不值得
Not for Cadogan.
那就为了你自己吧
For you then.
你有夜之血脉 而他没有
You've got the blood, not him.
你是为了全人类接受测试
You take the test for all mankind.
我们将因为你而升级
We level up because of you.
还有什么更好的方法可以弥补
What better way to make up for all the things
你在实验室里为征服死亡所做的一切呢
you did in this lab to conquer death, hmm?
为了做蛋卷而打破的那些鸡蛋呢
All the broken eggs it took to make this omelet.
你觉得呢 亲爱的
What do you say, my love?
我们穿越星际来拯救人类
We came across the stars to save the human race.
现在你的机会来了
Now's your chance.
闪开
Get them off!
他们停下了
It stopped.
这边
This way.
虫子不久后就会回来
We don't have much time before the bugs come back.
把它们引开
Scatter them!
我们把门打开吧
Let's get the door open.
封住窗户 虫群还在外面
Seal the windows. The swarm's still outside.
等等 先别开门
Wait. Hold the door.
克拉克
Clarke!
那包里是什么
What's in the bag?
农庄里拿来的抗毒素
Antitoxin from the farmhouse.
是给你女儿的
For your daughter.
够我们所有人服用 不过的确
Enough for all of us, but, yes,
比起你 我更优先为麦迪考虑
I was thinking of Madi before you.
家庭之爱的破坏性又给我们上了一课
Another lesson in the destructiveness of familial love.
那方法不管用
It didn't work.
你到底有没有火种
Do you have the flame or not?
你要是打开这扇门
If you open this door,
我就乖乖交出火种
I'll give it to you without a fight.
好的 使徒凯利 开门
All right. Disciple Kelly, the door.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们来了
Here they come!
待在我身后 走
Stay behind me! Go, go!
走
Go!
我是好人 好人 记得我吗
Good guy, good guy, good guy, remember?
烫死了
It burns!
雷文
Raven.
别担心 我们为楼上的所有人都准备了抗毒素
Don't worry. We have antitoxin for everyone upstairs.
你们撤掉了护盾吗
You took down the shield?
-是的 很抱歉 -不 这样很有用
- Yeah. Sorry about that. - No. It worked.
我会将电力恢复
I'll get the power back on,
希望这次不会伤害到人
hopefully without killing anyone this time.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
太久了 我听到了虫子的声音
It's been too long. I can hear the bugs.
控制点 使徒
Control, disciple.
部落人 你们落败了
幸存下来的人 过来跪在我面前
我说过我们的命令是看守石室和囚犯
I told you our orders are to guard the stone and the prisoner.
我们不需要囚犯
We don't need the prisoner.
除非你能摆脱绳子
否则这对我们不利
那我们现在是朋友了吗
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
难道不是吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表