剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
给
Here.
至少我们知道往哪儿去了
At least we know where we're going now.
我们去拿石头 把朋友找回来吧
Let's find that stone and get our friends back.
别这么胆小
Don't be such wimps.
来吧 石头在这个方向200米
Come on. The stone's 200 meters this way.
真希望这东西有灯
Wish this thing had a light.
酷
Cool.
我希望你们没有幽闭恐怖症
I hope no one's claustrophobic.
我们真的要这么做吗
Are we really doing this?
石头 西北方195米
什么味道
What's that smell?
石头 西北方190米
只有我觉得这里热吗
It is me, or is it warm in here?
不止是你
It's not you.
这里的温度比地表高50度
The temperature's up 50 degrees from the surface.
下面肯定有什么地热源
There must be some kind of thermal heat source down here.
还剩150米
150 Meters.
石头 西北方150米
石头 西北方150米
前面有个开口
There's an opening up ahead.
还有别人听到了吗
Anyone else hear that?
我肯定听到了
I sure did.
石头 西北方150米
那是什么
What was that?
雷文 你怎么停了
Raven, why are you stopping?
这下面有东西
Something's down here.
天哪
God!
返回 返回
Go back! Go back!
用激光枪打
Shoot it with the laser!
不行 这里是洞穴 会塌方
No. It's a cave. It could collapse on us.
雷文 你还好吗
Raven, are you ok?
没事 它走了
Yeah. It's gone.
好 我们得继续前进
Ok. We've got to keep moving.
等等 我们还要朝那玩意儿去吗
Wait. We're going towards that thing?
我们别无选择 我们得拿到石头
We don't have a choice. We've got to get to the stone.
你受伤了吗
Hey, are you hurt?
不 我没事
No. I'm fine.
-是什么 -我怎么知道
- What was it? - How should I know?
我们得回去 对吧
We should go back, right?
可能还会有更多
There might be more of them.
各位
Guys...
那个通道呢
Where's the damn tunnel?
搞什么 是酸
What the hell? Acid.
反正我们不走那条路
We're not going that way, anyway.
来吧
Come on.
石头在这边
The stone's this way.
你还觉得外星人很酷吗
You, uh, still think aliens are awesome?
你儿子呢
How's your boy?
还活着 多亏了你
Alive, Thanks to you.
你想喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
我 和你吗
Me? With you?
对
Yeah.
抱歉 我要借用一下你的神
Excuse me, but I need to borrow your God.
没关系 你叫什么
Hey, it's ok. What's your name?
杰瑞麦
Jeremiah.
不如就叫杰瑞吧 你觉得呢
I'd say we go with Jerry. What do you think?
好 很好
All right. Perfect.
大概得先欠着你那杯酒了
Probably gonna need to owe you that drink,
抱歉了 杰瑞
Though, Jer.
又是我讨厌的事吧
Oh, I'm not gonna like this, am I?
我们的枪被偷了
Our guns were stolen.
我需要你帮忙把它们弄回来
I need your help getting them back.
那群犯人的老大
The leader of the convicts,
死在反应堆的那个
the one who died In the reactor,
你对他的盗贼老婆了解多少
what do you know of his thief wife?
机关枪安妮吗
Oh, machine gun Annie?
她和哈奇本来是银行劫匪
She and Hatch were bank robbers.
哈奇喜欢钱 她喜欢混乱
Hatch liked the money. She liked the chaos.
如果枪在她手上 我们可有麻烦了
If she's got the guns, we've got problems.
那看看吧
Let's find out.
昨晚发生了一起盗窃
There was a break-in last night.
你觉得是我们干的
And you think we're responsible?
一朝是罪犯 终生是罪犯
Once a convict, always a convict?
是这样吗
Is that it?
听着 你最近很不顺
Look. You've been through a lot.
我们都是
We all have.
哈奇是个好人
Hatch was a good man.
我们只是想知道你有没有看到什么
We just want to know If you've seen anything
或听说什么
or heard anything.
有啊 我有听说
Yeah. I heard Something.
我听说你们进行了血液改造
I heard you have blood alteration,
也就是说你们进入反应堆
means you were never in any danger
永远不会有危险
going into that reactor.
雷文很清楚她自己在干什么
Raven knew exactly what she was doing
她就是把我的人送进去送死的
when she sent my people down there to die.
我觉得她应该为此偿命
I think maybe she should die for that.
你觉得呢 你现在是管事的
What do you think? You're the man now.
你觉得这公平吗
Sound like justice to you?
你没问什么东西被偷了
You didn't ask what was stolen.
这么关键的问题你不问
Seems like the obvious question
除非你已经知道了
unless you already know.
枪去哪了
Where are the guns?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我丈夫回来
My husband back.
替我提醒雷文 小心点
Tell Raven I said, "Bang, bang."
你之前还觉得迪约扎很难搞
You thought Dyoza was a handful.
你
Hey! You!
第三次
That's 3.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
就让这代替第三次吧
Let's call that 3 Instead.
妈妈
Mom!
迪约扎
Dyoza.
我的天 小希
Oh, my god, Hope.
我天
Oh, god. Oh...
石屋往这边走
Stone room's this way.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
贝拉米死了
Bellamy's dead.
果然
Ah, yes,
又一次激动人心的谈话
more stimulating conversation.
我们这次聊什么
What should we talk about this time?
你有五分钟
You got 5 minutes.
拜托让他闭嘴
Please shut him up.
他们搜了我的身
They searched me for weapons...
但很不巧的是
just not very well,
他们可能以为我满足于
maybe because they think I'm satisfied
你不能复活的结果
you can't resurrect.
我不满足
I'm not satisfied.
我现在做的一切都是为了
What I do now I do for the people
那些在圣所被你夺去性命
of sanctum whose lives you have taken
为了给你续命的人
to extend your own,
也为了被你蒙骗的他们的家人
For their families you lied to,
还为了每一个留下来等死的人
and for every null left out to die,
包括我自己
myself included.
这可超出你的控制领域了
Now that that's out of your system...
你攻击性太强了
You're too aggressive.
这个我拿走了 谢谢
I'll take that, thank you.
别觉得羞耻
Don't be ashamed.
如果是拉塞尔在这 毫无疑问
If Russell was here, I have no doubt
你会杀了他
you would have killed him.
你玩不玩
Do you play?
白♥痴♥ 我不是拉塞尔
You fool, I'm not Russell.
你到底玩不玩
Do you play or not?
你什么意思 这怎么可能
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表