剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Only if you're not in the mood
我做的果冻小龙虾
for my jellyfish etouffee.
-果冻配薯片 -对
- Jellyfish and chips. - Yes.
我有更妙的 花生酱果冻三明治
I got that beat. Peanut butter and jellyfish.
那就做果冻馅饼吧
Jellyfish pot pie it is.
来吧 晚餐前学点地表技能
Come on. Earth skills before dinner.
小奥阿姨会教你怎么缝线
Aunty O's gonna teach you how to sew.
我马上就来
I'll be right behind you.
想把这一排弄好
Just finishing up with my rows.
妈妈 我想留下帮小奥阿姨开垦花♥园♥
Mom, I want to stay and help Aunty O with the garden.
这话我爱听
That's what I like to hear.
团队合作才能让梦想成真
Teamwork makes the dream work.
没错
That's right.
好
Ok.
你在干什么
Hey. What are you doing?
她会听见的
She'll hear you.
我在训练 好让我救你的哥哥
I'm training so I can help you save your brother.
我哥哥都不知道我不在了
My brother doesn't even know I'm gone yet.
我们的六年 在他那只是弹指一瞬
6 years for us is, like, a blink of an eye where he is.
那意味着我们有更多时间让我更像你
That means we have time for you to make me like you.
那是什么
What is it?
我不知道 看起来
I don't know. It looks--
-小希 -迪约扎 她不能留在这
- Hope! - Diyoza, she shouldn't be out here.
进屋去
Go inside now.
这不是第一回有人把这种东西放在这了
This isn't the first time something was planted here.
帮我把他弄出来
Help me get him out of here.
轻点
Hey. Easy.
我能用这个逃出去
This is my way out.
天哪 又来了
Oh, god. Here we go.
这里有一整套衣服
There's a whole suit here.
这真的能帮我多潜一分钟
This could easily add a minute to my dive.
-你知道我是对的 -你是对的
- You know I'm right. - You're right.
这或许能给你争取点时间
It might buy you some time,
但这个装备可能是生物识别的
but this gear's probably biometric.
也就意味着你一戴上就可能被他的人发现行踪
That means you put it on, and it lets his people know we're here,
我不知道你怎么想
and I don't know about you,
但我可不想面对一支那样的军队
but I'd rather not face a--an army of guys like this.
快点 在小希醒来前给我搭把手
Come on. Give me a hand before Hope comes back out.
住手 如果这里面有那种技术
Stop. If there's tech in this thing,
也早就死透了
It's deader than he is.
这能帮我到达圣所
This gets me to Sanctum.
我会带着我们自己的军队回来
I come back with our own army.
让这些人来试试
Let these guys try to come.
你听见你自己在说什么了吗
Do you hear yourself?
你听见了吗
Do you?
你真的想把小希暴露在...
You really want to expose Hope to that--
军队和战争面前吗
armies, a war?
你只是想让我因为内疚而留下来
You're just trying to guilt me into staying.
没错 因为这是我唯一没试过的办法
Yes, because it's the only tactic I haven't used.
你知道我得警告贝拉米有关荣耀之族的事
You know I have to warn Bellamy about the primes.
那我们怎么办 我们不是你的家人吗
What about us? Aren't we your family, too?
你们当然是
Of course you are.
我会回来的 我会带着其他人回来
I'll come back, I'll bring the others.
小希可以拥有真正的生活
Hope can have a real life.
在你等待跟随我进入异域的那段时间里
In the time you waited to follow me into the anomaly,
我已经在这待了三个月了
I was already here for 3 months.
等你再回来 我和小希都化成灰了
When you come back, I'll be dust, and so will Hope
在埋葬我以后 她会孤独地生活
after living alone for however long she's alive
又孤独地死去
once she buries me.
但至少我们有好好活过 对吧
We had a good run, though, right?
小奥阿姨 等等
Aunty O, wait.
别走
Don't leave.
我已经开始想你了
I miss you already.
我不想要在没有你陪的情况下长大
I don't want to grow up without you.
或许你不需要经历这些
Maybe you don't have to.
我们还不知道异域的情况
We don't know how the anomaly works, right?
在你了解之前 我就会回来
Before you know it, I could be back
带着贝拉米和克拉克还有麦迪回来
With Bellamy, Clarke, and Madi.
那墨菲呢
And Murphy?
还有他 他们所有人
Him, too. All of them.
我爱你 小家伙
I love you, little one.
永远记住这一点
Don't you ever forget it.
我还以为你气到不想和我告别
I thought you were too mad at me to say good-bye.
这不是告别
This isn't good-bye.
你现在可能接受不了 但我有可能救了你的命
You won't accept this now, but I'm probably saving your life
即使戴着这东西...
because even with that thing on--
你要恨我就恨我吧
You want to hate me, hate me,
但小希需要你
but Hope needs you.
别再说是因为小希了
Stop making this about Hope.
好吧 我也需要你 你不就想听这个吗
Fine. I need you, too. Is that what you want to hear?
你哥哥留你一个人等死
Your brother left you to die.
你为什么还这么想回去找他
Why are you so eager to run back to him?
我们对你来说不够吗
Why aren't we enough?
我得告诉他我理解了
I just need to tell him I understand.
因为小希 我理解了
Because of Hope, I understand.
我得告诉他
I need to tell him.
这里现在就是你的家
This is your home now.
好了 那这个呢
Ok. How's about this one?
先读一读 小家伙
Reading first, little one.
去吧 待会再上
Ok. Go ahead. School can wait.
你在等什么呢
Well, what are you waiting for?
种吧
Plant.
贝拉米 我多么希望
Bell, I hope against Hope
你能收到这封信
that this letter reaches you.
我想让你知道你是对的
I need you to know that you were right.
我内心深处确实有阴暗
There was a darkness in me,
但迪约扎帮我摆脱了阴暗
but Diyoza helped me past that darkness.
现在它已经被我抛在身后了
It's behind me now.
我想让你知道我终于理解了
I need you to know that I finally understand
你为了保护我而做的一切
all you did to protect me,
照顾我
watch over me,
爱我
love me.
我真希望能再看你一眼 抱抱你
I wish I could see your face and hug you...
告诉你我都懂了
and tell you that I get it now.
我希望我能谢谢你
I wish I could thank you.
等你收到这封信的时候
By the time you get this,
如果你能收到的话
if you get this,
我可能已经垂垂老矣或是入了黄土
I'll probably be an old lady or dead.
我想让你知道我过得挺好的
I want you to know I was happy.
我有小希
I have Hope.
迪约扎挺讨厌的 但是我爱她
Diyoza's a pain in the ass, but I love her
就像我爱你一样
like I love you.
请别担心我
Please don't worry about me.
你值得过得幸福 哥哥
You deserve to be happy, big brother.
永远爱你的 奥克塔维亚
Always yours, Octavia.
你从哪拿到这个的
Where did you get that?
我在这找到的
I found it here.
这对你来说没有意义
That was not meant for you.
那是我的
It's my watch.
当心 小希
Stay alert, Hope.
他可能随时会回来
He could come back at any time.
好了 再试一次
Ok. Try again.
埃力吉乌斯运输船在这里坠毁了
The eligius transport crashed here.
科林是唯一的幸存者
Heh. Colin was the sole survivor.
他和我们用了一样的方法发现了石头
He found the stone the same way we did,
用了追踪无线电干扰的方式
by tracking the radio interference.
在它上面造了这个小屋
Built this cabin above it.
这是什么
What's all that?
太绝了 他用了地面振动传感器
It's brilliant. He used a ground vibration sensor
和从废墟里找到的听诊器
and a stethoscope salvaged from the wreckage
来测量当符号♥和顺序都正确吻合时
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表