剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
- Penance? - Penal planet.
我说了时间在那过的更快
I told you time moves much faster there.
他们杀了我的五个手下
They managed to kill 5 more of my people.
我们在坟墓旁还发现了一个使徒囚犯的尸体
We found the graves along with the body of a disciple prisoner,
那人跟他们一起待了五年
who apparently spent 5 years with them.
在他们背叛他后 他自杀了
He killed himself after they betrayed him.
-你在撒谎 -那他也撒谎了
- You're lying. - Then he is, too.
自杀遗书
Suicide note.
扔过来
Toss it.
我一直对你以礼相待
I've been civil with you
尽管据我所知目前为止
despite the fact that at last count
我的同伴已经死了九人
9 of my people are dead.
我不想让人数上升到十
I'd really rather not make it 10.
这点我也同意
On this we agree.
这招不错
Good trick.
相信我
Trust me.
只有你敢扣扳机 这花招才有震慑力
These things only work if you're willing to pull the trigger.
既然你都说你需要我了
Since you already said you need me,
把遗书给我
give me the damn note.
看起来我们的情报没错
It seems our intel on you is correct.
你很聪明 勇敢
You're smart, brave,
还不惜赌上自己的生命
willing to risk your own life.
不过很遗憾 你不愿赌上你朋友的生命
Too bad you're not willing to risk the lives of your friends.
只要她开枪打我 就杀光她朋友
Once she shoots me, kill her friends.
你可以自愿回答我的问题
Now you can answer my questions voluntarily,
或可以醒来后发现自己连着一台机器
or you can wake up connected to a machine
能提取出我们想知道的一切
that will extract everything we need to know.
无论如何
Either way,
你要侍奉主
you're going to serve the Shepherd.
很好 我来得正好
Good. I'm in time.
乔登
Jordan?
你来干什么
What are you doing?
救你 你可以之后再感谢我 在我说趴下之后
Saving you. You can thank me after you get down!
雷文·雷耶斯 女士们先生们
Raven Reyes, ladies and gentlemen.
各位注意森林
Everybody, eyes on the woods.
可能还有他们的人
There may be more of them.
没事了 你做到了
Hey. It's ok. You did it.
我刚杀了八人 这怎么可能没事
I just killed 8 people. Nothing about that is ok.
我们去找虫洞吧
Now let's go find that wormhole
把朋友们带回家
and bring our friends home.
它通往哪里
Where does it lead?
各个地方
Everywhere.
我们去要去赎罪地 找到他们的踪迹
We need to go to penance and find their trail.
我们要怎么去
How do we get there?
用地图
We use the map.
把赎罪地给我看
Show me penance.
没反应 这个
It's not responding. It--
这地图不用名字 只用符号♥
The map doesn't use names, only symbols.
好 看起来这个可能的网络中
Ok. Looks like there's 6 planets
有六个星球
in what could be a network.
有一个下线了
One seems to be offline,
有一个是圣所
and one is sanctum.
-两个星球 -对
- Two stars? - Yeah.
那我们就有四分之一的机会
So that gives us a 1 in 4 chance.
其中有一个是赎罪地
That's if one of them is penance.
我们都试试
We try them all.
选一个输入代码
Pick one and enter the code.
好
Ok.
这个看起来挺有趣的
This one looks fun.
上面显示了我该按哪些符号♥
It's showing me what symbols to touch.
如果这个有趣的星球不适合生存呢
What if the fun one isn't survivable?
没人必须要这么做
No one has to do this.
你们该为自己打算
You should each decide for yourselves,
但我不想再失去任何人了
but I'm not losing anyone else.
那样的话 也许你该考虑下
Well, in that case, maybe you should consider
如果那个死信徒说的是假话该怎么办
what happens when the dead disciples up there don't check in.
他们会派更多人
They'll send more.
我留下来警告其他人 并保护麦迪
I'll stay to warn the others and protect Madi.
好了
Boom.
谁想出去走一趟
Who wants to go for a ride?
有何不可呢
Why not?
我去
I'm in.
管他呢 反正这个星球也很糟糕
What the hell? This planet sucks anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
带他们回来
Bring them home.
我们在这等你
We'll be waiting.
女士们先生们 克拉克·格里芬离开这个星球了
Ladies and gentlemen, Clarke Griffin has left the planet.
关机序列
确认
拒绝
20秒后关机
大家都好吗
Is everyone ok?
你更喜欢这个星球吗 米勒
You like this planet better, Miller?
我们不如试试下一个
I say we try the next one.
可以 不过有个问题
Yeah. Only one problem.
我们需要一颗异域石
We need an anomaly stone for that.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表