剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
相信我
Trust me.
吃些蔬菜
Eat your greens.
-你是医生什么的吗 -对
- You a doctor or something? - I am,
听我的建议吧
so take the advice.
-妈的 -别发火
- Damn it! - Don't pout.
我得走了
I should go.
艾寇又发飙了
Echo's firing live rounds again.
你们成功不了
You won't pull it off.
因为上次小德的事
Because of what happened last time with Dev,
他们会派更多的人来的
they'll send more people.
他们
They?
我们
We.
不 我明白了
No, no. I see.
可我们也有更多的人 因此...
Well, we have more people, so--
不够多
Not enough.
那你来帮我们吧
So help us.
谢谢你的蔬菜
Thanks for the veggies.
我们不想杀你的人
We don't want to kill your people, ok?
我们只是...我们只是想救我们自己的
We just--we just want to save ours.
难道主不理解这点吗
Would the Shepherd not understand that?
我和你说了不要提他的名字
I told you not to say his name.
对不起 只是
Sorry. Ok. It's just
对于崇拜假神的情况我略知一二
I know a thing or two about worshiping false gods.
你刚说什么
What did you just say?
我没有冒犯的意思
I mean no offense.
我们都来自地球 对吧
Look. We all come from earth, ok?
飞船穿越浩瀚群星把我们带到这里
A ship brought us across the stars
来躲避毁掉世界的大火
to escape a world on fire
而大火很大程度上是因为有人
largely thanks to people bastardizing
借他们的主之口所说的话
the words of their gods.
我的朋友们不曾伤害过你们 那么拯救了
Would the Shepherd that saved you condone
你们的主会允许虐待他们的行为吗
torturing my friends, who did nothing to you.
你对他是如此虔诚 那么他会
Would he condone sending a man
允许把你这样的人扔进监狱吗
as devoted to him as you to prison?
不 不会 人才会允许这样的事情发生
No. No. Men condone those things.
软弱的人们听从他们的命令
Weak men follow their orders.
慢慢吃你的沙拉吧
Enjoy your salad.
别放弃
Don't give up.
66, 67.
还是不够快
Still not fast enough.
我们谁也不杀
We don't kill anyone,
你们把人救出来 你们就离开
you get your people, and you get out.
尽最大努力
Best efforts.
你是个军人 你理解一旦打起来...
You're a soldier. You know that in battle things can--
同意
Done.
我有4年8个月
I've got 4 years, 8 months,
零17天把你们变成使徒
and 17 days to turn you into disciples.
如果你们挺过来
If you survive,
也许就准备好了
you may be ready.
休息休息 我们黎明时开始
Get some rest. We start at dawn.
恭喜达到12级
Congratulations on reaching Level-12.
小德会为你感到骄傲的
Hey. Dev would be proud of you.
反正我是
I know I am.
我也为你们俩骄傲
That goes for both of you, too.
我希望我培训的所有的人都能像你们这样决绝
I wish all my trainees were as determined as you.
终结一切战争的终极之战会让一切容易得多
The war to end all wars would be a lot easier.
下一个是谁
Who's next?
你去吧 我吃东西呢
You go. I'm eating.
你就是不停地吃
You're always eating.
打仗的前一晚我都吃不下东西
I can never eat the night before battle.
我怎么知道
I wouldn't know.
把你的一生都奉献给一个
It must be hard to dedicate your whole life
可能永远也不会发生的事一定很痛苦吧
to something that may never come.
也没有
Not really.
在我遇到你们之前
I didn't know anything else
别的事我一概不懂
until I met all of you.
一旦事情结束 我们离开你
Once it's done and we're out of your hair,
你准备干什么
What are you gonna do?
他会想我们的
He's gonna miss us.
那是自然
Of course I am.
那和我们一起走吧
So come with us.
去哪 圣所 红日毒素
Where? Sanctum? Red sun toxin,
盗取别人身体的永生者
Immortal body-snatchers?
谢了吧 我还是忠于我的值守吧
Thanks, but I'll stick with honor and duty.
别说话了
Now stop talking,
否则等下我就不会
or I won't just take the beating
让你们打我而不还手了
I'm about let you give me.
奥兰多大♥师♥ 赦你罪的时间到了
Master Orlando, time for your absolution.
安静 我了解奥兰多 他早就该在桥边等着了
Quiet. Knowing Orlando, he would have been at the bridge.
我觉得有情况
I don't like this.
不 有埋伏
No. It's a trap!
开启隐身模式
Ghost mode now!
打得好
Nice shot.
桥五分钟后就关闭了 快快
Bridge closes in 5 minutes. Move, move!
在他们醒过来之前把盔甲扒下来并捆好他们
Get the armor off and secure them before they wake up.
这次不行
Not again.
不
No!
谢谢
Thank you.
-穿好盔甲 -好
- Suit up. - Ok.
-还有多长时间 -4分零10秒
- How much time? - 4 minutes, 10 seconds.
她别无选择 你明白的
She had no choice, and you know it.
不
No, no.
奥兰多 对不起
Orlando, we're sorry.
我们去穿防护服 然后放了你
We'll suit up, then cut you loose.
还剩两分半 该走了
2.5 minutes to spare. It's time to go.
不行 他认识那个女孩 我猜甚至训练了她
No. He knew that girl, trained her I'm guessing.
谁知道他在另一边还认识多少人
How many more people will he know on the other side?
我必须要救贝拉米
I have to save Bellamy.
艾寇
Echo.
不行
No!
艾寇 你在干什么
Echo, what in the hell are you doing?
-计划不是这样的 -计划有变
- This isn't the plan. - Plans change.
如果我们留他们活口 他会说出一切
If we leave them alive, he'll tell them everything,
然后他们就会追杀我们
and they'll come after us.
我们快没时间了
We're running out of time.
-我们得走了 -不
- We have to go. - No!
艾寇
Echo!
他要跟我们一起 当我们的人♥质♥
He'll be with us, acting like our hostage,
带我们穿过保护区
leading us through the compound.
-这才是计划 -不 不行
- That's the plan! - No, he won't!
我们要把他留在这
We're leaving him here?
不 绝不行 他是我们的朋友
No. No way. He's our friend!
对
Yes!
但我们不是他的人
But we are not his people.
拿好头盔
Grab your helmets.
艾寇 这样不对
Echo, this is wrong.
你想留下来 还是想去另一边
You want to stay, or do you want the answers
找到等着你的答案
that are waiting for you on the other side?
艾寇 不不不
Echo, no, no, no, no, no!
给自己松绑
Cut yourself free.
抱歉
I am sorry.
他会独自一人很多年
He'll be alone for years.
桥快关闭了
The bridge is closing.
围栏不错 但我不确定加布里埃会同意
Nice fence. Not sure Gabriel would approve,
但我喜欢你对这地方的改造
but I like what you've done with the place.
我的朋友呢
Where are my friends?
肯定在森林里守护你
In the woods watching your back, no doubt.
猜得不错
Good guess.
不是那些朋友
Not those friends.
他们之前在赎罪 现在不了
They were on penance. They're not anymore.
-赎罪 -惩罚星球
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表