剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
如果他死了 就没办法追我们了
He can't chase us if he's dead.
你见识过信仰 妈妈
You've seen faith, mother.
你杀了司令 另一个会接替她的位置
You kill the Commander, another takes her place.
你杀死应该火种守护者 另一个会接替他的位置
You kill the Fleimkepa, another takes his place.
信仰不会就那么死掉的
Faith doesn't just die.
而是会被传承的
It gets carried forward.
卡多根的人也是一样
Cadogan's people are no different.
那这事怎么了结呢
Then how does this end?
贝拉米也问过同样的问题
Bellamy asked that question, too.
终极之战
One last war,
然后我们就超越 我们成为了光
and then we transcend and we become the light.
是个美丽的想法
It's a beautiful idea,
但我们实现它不是靠战争
but fighting is not how we get there.
战争是一切的失败
War is a failure of everything,
所以它不是战争 而是场测试
which is why it's a test, not a war.
测试 战争 测试 战争
Test, war, test, war.
使徒们研究巴尔多文字有
The disciples have been studying
一千多年了
the Bardo texts for over 1,000 years.
你真觉得你比他们懂得多
You really think you know better?
对
Yes.
而且并非仅仅是我读了些古老的书籍
And it's not just that I read some old books.
我感知了它
I felt it.
那个红日毒素给我揭示了什么
That red sun toxin showed me something.
我当时搞不明白 但我知道是很重要的东西
I couldn't figure it out, but I knew it was important,
然后我读了巴尔多文字
And then I read the Bardo texts,
我意识到...
and it hit me--
人类进化的下一步
The next step in human evolution.
我并不会说我全部都搞明白了
I don't claim to fully understand it,
但... 我内心深处知道凡事都有目的
but...in my heart, I know there's a purpose to everything,
而这不是通过我们再次互相残杀
and we don't find out what it is
来去搞明白的
by killing each other in another war.
我真希望我能告诉贝拉米这些
I just wish I could have told Bellamy.
胡扯
Nonsense.
现在最重要的就是救出麦迪
All that matters now is saving Madi
并杀死卡多根
and killing Cadogan.
没有什么终极之战或者测试
There's no last war or test.
贝拉米就是因为他相信这些鬼话才死的
Bellamy's dead because he believed that crap,
我已经听够了
and I've heard enough!
麦迪到底想什么呢
What the hell was Madi thinking?
就那么走了 都没和我说一下
She just left without even talking to me.
听着真像我认识的另一位
Sounds like someone else I know.
不对 我做的所有的事都是想要救别人
No. All I ever did was try to save people.
同时把自己置于危险之中
While putting yourself in danger.
她是在做我曾做过的
She's doing what I did.
想要只身去解决所有的问题
Trying to fix everything on her own.
我妈妈每次也是这种感觉吗
Is this how my mom felt every time?
因为我感觉喘不过气来
Because I feel like I can't get enough air.
我也是这么对她的吗
Did I do that to her?
这不是我的本意
I didn't mean to.
我相信你妈妈明白
And I'm sure your mother knew that
就如同麦迪无意伤害你一样
just as Madi doesn't mean to hurt you.
去爱一个把自己的生命
It's not easy loving someone
置于危险之中的人是很不容易的
who puts their own life at risk.
麦迪去巴尔多是为了救我们
Madi went to Bardo to save us.
我为她感到骄傲
I'm proud of her for that.
为了保护她不受使徒的威胁 我杀了贝拉米
I killed Bellamy to protect her from the disciples,
并不是要她去自投罗网
not so she could turn herself in.
我爱的人都会死
Everyone I love dies.
我不能再这么下去了 不能再发生了
I can't keep doing this, not again.
如果我连麦迪也失去了...
If I lose Madi, too...
我就什么都没有了...
I'll have nothing...
什么都不是了
Be nothing.
我可以教你如何让你的内心平静下来
I can show you how to still your mind
如果你允许的话 克拉克
if you let me, Clarke.
这边 这边 这边 这边
This side, this side, this side.
好
Ok.
我的腿
My leg!
你刚怎么没说
Why didn't you tell us?
因为之前感觉不到 现在感觉到了
Because I didn't feel it. Now I do.
这边 慢慢来
Over here. Easy.
结束了 结束了
It's over, it's over, It's over, it's over.
没事的 没事的
It's ok, it's ok.
钢筋等会再处理
The rebar can wait.
她失血过多了
She's losing too much blood.
我想应该没有切断动脉
I don't think it severed the artery,
但我们得先灼烧伤口
but we need to cauterize the wound.
听着挺有意思
Well, that sounds like fun.
我只希望能给你麻醉就好了
I just wish I had a proper anesthetic for you.
没她那么想
Not as much as she does.
没事的 约翰
It's fine, John.
墨菲 你压住
Murphy, put pressure on this.
你帮我转移下注意吧
How about you distract me?
你喝醉了
You're smashed,
之后我们躺在凯莉的巨型大床上
and then we're laying down on Kaylee's giant bed,
共饮约汁 只有彼此
drinking jo juice, Just you and me.
你不喜欢装荣耀之族的人的
You hated playing Primes.
是啊 但你喜欢
Yeah, but you loved it.
对我来说就足够了
That's enough for me.
是啊 我之前确实喜欢
Yeah, I did love it.
这是第一次我这么重要
It was the first time that I mattered.
不是这样的 不是这样的
That's not true. That is not true.
你对我而言一直都很重要
You always mattered to me.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Yeah.
听我指令
When I say so,
你放开伤口 好吗
you uncover the wound, All right?
三二一 行动
3, 2, 1, Go.
结束了 结束了 结束了
It's over, It's over, it's over!
没事了 好了
It's over. Ok.
你做得很好
You did so good.
现在坚持住 好吗
You just got to hang on with us now, ok?
我听到了尖叫
I heard screaming.
你找到艾寇
Did you find Echo
或者其他人了吗
or any sign of the others?
没有 这次爆♥炸♥应该
No. Whatever that explosion was,
把整个走廊都堵上了
the hallway is completely collapsed.
我们先假定他们都没事
For now, we assume they're ok,
我成功进了医务室
but I was able to get Into the infirmary.
这是我能找到的所有东西了 或许能帮上忙
This is all I could find. Maybe it will help.
没有我的工具包 我没法手术
I can't do surgery out of my pack.
我需要一个真正的手术室
I need an actual surgical theater,
无菌设备和药品
sterile equipment, Medicine.
我要去圣所
I need to get to sanctum.
头盔告诉我石头就在娱乐室里
The helmet showed me the stone was In the rec room.
我们找到它 开启桥就穿越过去
We find it, open the bridge, and jump over.
那麦迪呢
What about Madi?
我们其他的伙伴们呢
What about the rest of our friends?
晚点再担心他们
We will worry about them later.
现在你是最重要的
Right now, you are the priority.
是啊 太对了
Yeah. Damn right.
我们只有一个问题 我们找不到石头
We only have one problem. We couldn't find the stone.
你看不到不代表不存在
Just because you can't see something doesn't mean It's not there.
为什么地上会有个阿兹哥达的印记
Why is there an Azgeda symbol on the floor?
不知道 也不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
我只知道 标记意味着定位
All I know is "x" marks the spot.
约翰 不对劲
John, Something's wrong.
我去拿工具
I'll get the gear.
撑住 撑住
Hey, hey. Stay with us. Stay with us, all right?
艾寇是阿兹哥达人 你应该也要考虑下她
Echo's azgeda. You should be worried about her, too.
我有
I am.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表