剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "The 100"...
这就是我的族人展示自己已经准备好要战斗了
This is how my people show they're ready to go to war.
你们其他人都同意艾寇的吗
Do the rest of you agree with echo?
放了我们
Free us,
我们就为你战斗
and we'll fight your war.
明天开始训练
Training starts tomorrow.
我们会给你门徒
I'll make disciples of you yet.
那要怎么样
How does it work?
你杀了我最好的朋友
Well, you killed my best friend,
我不确定我是否想要帮你
So I'm not sure I want to help you.
-要我做什么都行 -马上把我们的
- I'll do anything. - Our other friends--
其他朋友带过来
Bring them here.
让他们的朋友进来
Send in their friends.
因陀罗 你在做什么
Indra, what are you doing?
杀一个恶魔
Killing a demon.
这就是他想要的 开门
This is what he wanted. Open the door!
我的战斗刚刚开始
这还有个活着的
We've got another live one!
你坚持住 好吗
I need you to stay still, ok?
我们会把你救出去
Ok. We're gonna get you out of here.
不
Oh, no! Ohh!
照顾好我的儿子
Take care of my son.
还是你自己去照顾他吧 好吗
You take care of him yourself, all right?
我不会让你死的
I'm not letting you die.
影赫达...他在哪
Sheidheda-- where is he?
我们冲进来救那些信徒
We rushed in to help the faithful.
一不留神他就跑了
Before we knew it, he was gone.
他从秘密通道逃走了
He escaped through the secret passage.
我们得赶在他接触统一部落之前找到他
We need to find him before he can reach Wonkru.
恐怕为时已晚
Well, might be a little late for that.
你朋友骑士也不见了
Your buddy Knight's gone, too.
沙漠部落会追随他的
Sangedakru will follow him.
他是他们自己人
He's one of their own.
其他部落需要费些力气去说服
The other clans will take more convincing,
但别无选择的情况下...
but with no alternative--
还有一个选择
There is an alternative.
麦迪
Madi!
我们离开这
Let's leave.
快 快 走吧
Go, go, go. Come on.
我们又见面了...
浅谷部落的麦迪
Madi kom Louwoda Kliron Kru.
拉塞尔
Russell?
我不知道你会说...
I--I didn't know you you spoke--
拉塞尔死了
我在意识空间里把他杀了
还好我没在你的意识空间里把你杀了
影赫达
Sheidheda.
又在血肉之躯里了
In the flesh...again.
你背叛了我 麦迪
You betrayed me, Madi.
我要给你整个世界
I offered you the world,
而你却选择了软弱
and you chose weakness,
选择了爱
love.
我要看你流血
I'd like to see you bleed.
对我来说 遗憾的是
Unfortunately for me,
因陀罗的统治改变了一些事
Indra's reign has changed things.
不错 他们追随她
Yeah. Yes. They follow her.
即便她的血是红色的
Despite the redness of her blood. Hmm?
这种不加束缚根本不行
This free rein won't do at all.
我很困惑 麦迪
I'm in a quandary, Madi.
曾经同为司令的你
As a fellow former commander,
也有权问鼎王座
you have a claim to the throne,
虽说杀了你可以解决这个问题
and while killing you solves that problem,
可会让因陀罗的问题更严重
it makes my Indra problem worse.
她可能是个冒牌货 但她确实有追随者
She may be an imposter, but she does have followers,
主要是那些部落人废物
Trikru fools mostly,
但也有地表人
but grounders just the same,
也有我的族人
my people just the same.
我会给他们一次臣服于我的机会
I'll give them a chance to kneel
就像我现在给你机会一样
just like I'm giving it to you.
对我下跪吧 麦迪
Kneel for me right now, Madi,
我就让你活下去
and I'll let you live.
不跪的话...
Refuse to kneel...
我会把所有你爱的人
and I'll slice open the chests
都开膛破肚
of every person you love
把他们的心喂你的狗吃
and feed their hearts to your dog.
真乖
Good girl.
我很高兴我们取得了共识
I'm so glad we've come this understanding.
《地球百子》
第七季 第十集
放了她们
Let them go.
她们并非我的囚犯 克拉克
They're not my prisoners, Clarke.
很好 那这样吧
Great. Then here's the deal.
我会用钥匙去帮助你
I'll use the key to help you
但前提是 你把我的人放走回到圣所去
but only after you let my people return to sanctum.
所有人
All of them.
你们可以跟她走
You're free to go with her.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
我们有场战斗要去打
We have a war to fight.
我们也留下 先生
We're staying, too, sir.
你对她们做了什么
What did you do to them?
我们什么都没做
We didn't do anything.
她们只是忠于理想
They're simply committed to the Cause,
准备好在终极之战中为人类奋斗
ready to serve mankind in the last war.
既然你来了这 有了钥匙的帮助
A moment that will soon be upon us
这一时刻就要来临了
now that you're here with the help of the key.
那不如我们这样吧
So here's the new deal.
我们单独和我们的朋友们谈谈
We talk to our friends alone.
连过道里我都不想看见你的人
I don't even want to see your men in the halls.
你想让我帮助你 那来换吧
You want my help? Earn it.
首席使徒安德斯 让所有无关人员
First Disciple Anders, have all nonessential personnel
返回生活区
return to livsec.
先生 恐怕这不...
Sir, I'm not sure if that's--
遵命 我的主
Yes, my shepherd.
很好
Good.
你的主留在这里
Your shepherd stays here.
其他人都出去
The rest of you out.
快
Now!
也就是说
In other words,
都从这滚出去
get the flock out of here.
走吧 不会有事的
Go. I'll be fine.
米勒 让他靠墙站着
Miller, put him against the wall.
来吧
Let's go.
我有问题
I have questions.
是啊 谁没有啊
Yeah. Get in line.
艾寇 奥克塔维亚和迪约扎在他们那边了
Echo, Octavia, and Diyoza are with them now?
他们为什么会认为我脑袋里有火种呢
Why the hell do they think I have the flame in my head?
都一百多年前了 就一天而已
That was for one day over 100 years ago.
记忆捕捉
M-cap, memory capture,
一个能从人的大脑中提取特定记忆的装置
a device that's able to pull select memories from one's mind.
他们对奥克塔维亚用了
They put Octavia in it.
看见在波利斯火种进了她的大脑
And saw the flame going into her head in Polis.
太神奇了
Amazing.
等等 如果他们仍然认为火种在克拉克的脑袋里
Wait. If they still think it's in Clark's head,
那艾寇 奥克塔维亚
then Echo, Octavia,
和迪约扎就没告诉他们它没在 就是说...
and Diyoza never told them it isn't, meaning--
她们并没有站在他们那边
They're not with them.
奈拉 加布里埃 乔登 你们留在这
Ok. Niylah, Gabriel, Jordan, you stay here,
看着卡多根 守住这里
Watch Cadogan, and hold this room.
如果情况不妙 我们得有个逃出去的地方
If things go south, we're gonna need a way out.
我们去搞清楚全宇宙最危险的三个女人
Let's go find out what the 3 most dangerous women
在这里是想干什么吧
on this or any planet are up to.
到该走的日子了 站起来
Moving day. On your feet.
你真会让他们把我送赎罪地去
You're really gonna let them send me to penance?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表