剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
首先 我要杀了敌人的敌人
First, I kill my enemy's enemy.
然后再杀了我的敌人
Then I kill my enemy.
我觉得你不应该把火种给他
I don't think you should have given him that.
为什么
Why?
我记得一些事情
I remember things.
你的速写本吗
Your sketchbook?
麦迪 别告诉任何人 好吗
Madi, don't tell anyone that, ok?
永远别说
Ever.
我们还要在这待多久
How much longer do we have to stay here?
一旦能源重新连接
Once the power's back on,
虫子就会自相残杀
the bugs will kill each other.
护盾会防止更多虫子入侵
And the shield will prevent more from coming in.
在那之前 不值得冒这个风险
Until then, it's not worth the risk.
终于来了 陌生人
Hey, finally, stranger.
很高兴见到你 贝拉米
It's good to see you, Bellamy.
我也很高兴见到你
It's good to see you, too.
这身衣服太适合有故事的男人穿了
Well, those are the clothes of a man with a story.
贝拉米 你怎么不说个故事听听
Yeah, Bellamy. Why don't you tell us a story?
下次吧
Another time.
快了 我的主
Not long now, my shepherd.
所有区域 重启能源
Power restart all sectors.
人群开始狂欢起来
And the crowd goes wild.
认真的吗
Seriously?
二级安全壳打开
Secondary containment clear.
哈奇曾经说过 重回犯罪现场
Hatch used to say returning to the scene of a crime
就像一条被抓住后放生的鱼
was like a fish that was caught and released
咬上了另一个鱼钩
biting on another hook.
他会说 "只有蠢货和鱼会这么做"
"Only fools and fish did that," He'd say,
都是因为你 现在他死了
But he's dead now because of you,
所以他会说什么已经无所谓了 对吗
So it don't really matter what he'd say now, does it?
-妮可 等等 -我已经等得够久了
- Nikki, wait. - I've waited long enough.
你今天就得死
You're going to die today
就在他身亡的地方
in the same place that he did.
这里面也有蕴意
There's poetry in that.
天道好轮回
Coming full circle and all.
但首先 我想听你亲口说出你做了什么
But first, I want to hear you say what you did.
对 就是这样
Here it is. Yeah.
哭泣着坦白你的罪行吧
Cry while you confess your sins.
让死神先等待一会
The grim reaper will wait.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我知道辐射泄露了 而且...
I knew radiation was leaking, and...
我让他们进去了
I sent them in.
然后情况很棘手
Then things got really bad,
我把他锁在了里面
and I--I locked him in here--
因为我害怕他和我一样懦弱
Because I was afraid he was as much of a coward as I am.
但他不是 他很勇敢
He wasn't. He was brave.
我选择了让他们死
I chose to let them all die...
然后救了我自己
and save myself instead.
死的人应该是我
It should have been me.
死的人应该是我
It should have been me.
如果这能让你的内心平静下来
If it'll bring you peace,
动手吧 妮可
do it, Nikki.
求你了
Please.
我有更好的主意
I have a better idea.
让你带着这些罪孽苟活着
You live with what you've done.
雷文
Raven?
没事了 没事了
It's ok. It's ok.
你没事了
You're ok.
部落人真有意思
怎么说
每次我带囚犯的时候
他们都拼了命想逃跑
每次都是
真是不可思议
本以为他们试了那么多次 逃跑技术会有提高
我要去追随主
I'm going after the shepherd.
你不能这么做
You'll do no such thing.
你必须服从我的命令
You'll follow my orders.
原住民开始焦躁不安了
The natives are getting restless.
-你应该加快速度 -我已经尽快了
- You should hurry. - I'm going as fast as I can.
拜托你快点 趁我还没有流血过多而死
For god's sake, before I bleed out, please.
那里有问题吗
Is there a problem over there?
没问题
No. No problem.
我是他的剑盾
I am his shield and his sword.
这些是我得到的命令
Those are my orders.
给我争取点时间
杀了她真是明智之举
Smart move killing that one.
其他人有和你站在一边吗
You got the others on your side?
要是你们能为主找到解药
Now if only you could get the antitoxin
你们都会成为大英雄
for the shepherd, you'd all be heroes.
我可以带你们去实验室...
I can take you to the lab where--
戴上头盔
Get in your helmet!
因陀罗 在你身后 就是现在
死了这么多人
你的丈夫 你的子民
可惜你没有早点俯首称臣
只要你放了我女儿
母亲
一名司令会保护他的人♥民♥
部落人就是我的子民
看来我们错过了有趣的环节
Looks like we missed all the fun.
因陀罗
Indra?
部落人已经沦陷了 但是击溃你也很不错
是 司令
我救了你 因陀罗
I saved your life, Indra.
应该给我点奖赏吧
Surely that is worth something.
没错
Yes, it is.
我不需要杀你了
I don't need to kill you.
因为你已经死了
Because you're already dead.
不许给他治疗
No one treats him.
本来也没这个打算
Wasn't planning on it.
我也是
Me neither.
你的战斗结束了
汇报方位
Report position.
正在和主一起进入大厅
Entering the great hall with the shepherd.
我女儿呢
Where the hell is my daughter?
你女儿是谁
Who the hell is your daughter?
因陀罗 等等
Indra, hold on.
直到今天之前我们都不知道她失踪了
We didn't know she was missing till today.
大家都不知道
Nobody did.
我们会把所有人都找回来
We're gonna get everyone back.
放下枪
Put down the gun.
没事的 因陀罗 他会帮我们的
It's ok, Indra. He's gonna help us.
这是不是表明你已经得到火种了
Does that mean you have the flame?
没错
I do.
就是现在 告诉他吧
Now is the time. Tell him.
我想我应该可以用这个复原残缺代码
I believe I can restore the damaged code with this.
这是用来修复记忆驱动的
It's used to repair memory drives,
把残缺的代码重新拼接在一起
Stitching together broken strings of code,
那些代码 就好像设计火种的人就是...
Code that like the flame itself was created by--
贝卡·弗兰科
Becca Franko.
让我看看
Show me.
没关系 你能做到的
It's ok. You can do it.
如果里面还有贝卡的记忆
If Becca's memories are still in here,
它就能找到它们
this will find them.
我们可以展开最后的战争了
Now we can start the last war.
奏效了
It's working.
我真为你骄傲 亲爱的
I'm so proud of you, baby.
自愿申请吧 他需要一位夜之血脉
Now volunteer. He needs a nightblood.
怎么了 有什么不对吗
What is it? What's wrong?
我们就是
We are.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
摘下头盔 放下武器
Helmets off and weapons down,
所有人 立刻照办
all of you, right now!
解药
Antitoxin.
不 加布里埃 你需要我
No, Gabriel. You need me.
加布里埃 请不要这么做
Gabriel, please don't!
加布里埃 加布里埃
Gabriel? Gabriel.
我们需要他找回我们的朋友 你的朋友
We need him to get our friends back, your friends--
包括艾寇和小希
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表