剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Damn. Nikki did You good, huh?
很酷的纹身 有什么含义
Cool tattoos. What do they mean?
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
我需要歇会儿
I need a minute.
我们没那么多时间
We don't have that long.
你们发现了什么
What have you found out?
你们发现了什么
What have you found out?
隐形人
Invisibility.
不可能
No way.
他们把我们的朋友抓走了
They have our friends.
我现在要去救他们回来
I'm leaving now to get them back,
但我需要知道我们面对的是什么人
but I need to know what else we're dealing with.
我们在查了
We're on it.
我们会骑两辆车去加布里埃的营地
We're taking two of the bikes to Gabriel's camp.
米勒说他会骑
Miller claims he can ride.
如果你们发现了任何有关这些制♥服♥的信息
If you find out anything else about these suits--
我会骑去和你会合
I'll ride out and meet you.
莱克教过我
Ryker showed me.
好的 动作快点
Ok. Work fast.
克拉克 等等
Clarke, wait.
贝拉米 奥克塔维亚 还有艾寇
Bellamy, Octavia, And Echo--
他们在哪
Where are they?
5年
5 Years.
想着这点只会更难受
Thinking about it makes It worse.
她说得对 过来搭把手
She's right. Give us a hand.
捣弄泥土可不会让时间过得更快
Playing in the dirt won't make time pass faster.
或许不会 但会让
Maybe not, but it will
那位在外面的朋友发现他渴望的东西
give our friend out there something to long for,
看到我们三个人团结协作
seeing the 3 of us working together as a team.
相信我 他喜欢这个
Trust me. He'll want that.
我们应该去把他抓过来
We should hunt him down.
你在那个冰之国就是这么交朋友的吗
Is that how you make friends in the ice nation?
就是冰之国 不是"那个"
Just ice nation. There's no "the."
那里显然没有种植业
There's clearly no gardening either.
那一株还活着 是山莓吗
That one's still alive. Raspberries?
染色莓果
Paint berries.
吃了它们就会生病
Eat them, and they make you sick.
这是你以前用的吗
Is that what you used on this?
"h"是不是代表小希
Is "h" for hope?
不 是赫斯帕里德斯
No. Hesperides.
看守极西方赫拉金苹果圣园的三位仙女
"赫斯-佩-里德斯"
"Hess-pe-rides."
"赫斯-帕里-德斯" 三个少女
"Hess-pair-ih-dees." 3 Maidens.
-像我们一样 -没错 你说得对
- Like us. - Yep. You're right.
就像我们一样
Exactly. Like us.
三个少女 守护花♥园♥
3 Maidens... guarding a garden.
你说过他们守护的是金苹果园
You said that they were guarding a golden apple,
赫拉克勒斯偷苹果的那个
the one Herc-a-lees stole,
但我们没种苹果
but we don't have any apples.
对 所以我才种了它们
Duh. That's why I planted those.
但那些不是苹果花 小奥阿姨
but those aren't Apple blossoms, Aunty O.
我知道 小机灵
I know that, smarty pants,
但它们和你一样美
but they're beautiful Just like you.
我们该叫它们什么
What should we call them?
赫尔克里斯玫瑰开了
The hercules roses are opening.
是赫拉克勒斯
It's herc-a-lees.
别碰它们
Don't pick them.
来吧
Here you go.
来点海蜇粉
Some powdered jelly fish.
相信我 这比蒙蒂的海藻更好
Trust me. It's better than Monty's algae.
抱歉
Sorry.
没错 加布里埃 我在和植物说话
Yes, Gabriel, I'm talking to the plants.
让它们尝起来更...
Makes them taste bet--
我找到了这些
I found these.
南瓜种子
Uh, pumpkin seeds.
小希喜欢南瓜
Hope likes pumpkins.
去种吧
Go for it.
她在这吗
Is she here?
她在
She is.
去种吧 我去叫她
Plant the seeds. I'll go get her.
种那里就好
Right there's fine.
别走 没事的
Hey, hey. No. It's ok, it's ok.
我不会伤害你 别走啊 等等
I'm not gonna hurt you. No. Wait.
演了三个月的亲密一家人就为了引他过来
3 Months playing happy family to lure him in,
你却毁了这一切
and you blew it.
不管了 看看这些番茄
Screw that. Look at the tomatoes.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
他已经上钩了
He's on the hook now.
我们只需要钓准他
We just need to reel him in.
我们还是在外面吃午饭吧 好让他看到
Let's eat lunch outside again so he can see us.
诱饵上钩
Bait on the hook.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们放钩
We bait the hook...
用你当诱饵
with you. Heh.
好了 认真点
Ok. Pay attention. Ok.
真的吗 你确定吗
Really? Are you sure?
好吧 但别自作聪明
Ok, but not too smart.
看到了没 我提醒过你
Heh heh. See? I warned you.
救命 有没有人救救我
Help! Somebody, help!
小希
Hope!
-救命 -坚持住 我来了
- Help! - Hold on! I'm coming!
救救我
Help me!
不
No!
坚持住 我抓住你了
Hold on. I got you.
小希 你还好吗
Hope, are you ok?
现在没事了 多亏了你
I am now, thanks to you.
你在这里做什么
What the hell were you doing?
我想去巴尔多救我的家人
I was trying to get to Bardo to save my family.
你去不了的 桥太深了
You can't. The bridge Is too deep.
我们也是你的家人 好吗
Hey, hey. We're your family, too, ok?
我们会一起去那里
We'll get there together.
我们会想到办法的
We'll find away.
离开这个星球的唯一机会
The only way off this planet
就是我的赦免日
is on my absolution day.
还剩4年10个月22天
4 Years, 10 months, 22 Days.
那或许是你的赦免日
It's your absolution day maybe,
但他们会杀了我们
but they'll kill us.
也会杀了小希
Hope, too.
我不会让这种事发生的
I won't let that happen.
谢谢你
Th--thank you.
菜园很快会有收成
The garden will be producing soon,
但现在只有海蜇糊糊
but for now, jellyfish éttouffée.
别听他们的 他们很喜欢的
Do not listen to them. They love it.
是我妈妈的拿手菜
It was my mother's specialty.
是啊 海豹突击队员变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥大厨
Yeah. Navy Seal turned terrorist chef.
真不想想起以前的这些
Hate to see what happened if you sent it back.
你还好吗
You ok?
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorist?
-她没告诉你 -她被抓走时我才十岁
- She didn't tell you. - I was 10 when they took her.
她是个自♥由♥斗士 不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She was a freedom fighter, not a terrorist,
但这跟大厨这词搭起来不好笑 所以...
but that wouldn't have been as funny with chef, so...
是不好笑
It wasn't that funny.
我一直好奇为什么她不让小奥阿姨教我
I always wondered why she wouldn't let Aunty O train me.
她太坚决了
She was so adamant.
现在说得通了
Now it makes sense.
她不希望你步她的后尘
She didn't want you to be like her.
真想看看她见到现在的你的样子
Wait till she sees you now.
各位 我们太无理了
Guys, we're being rude.
奥兰多 说说你吧
Orlando, tell us about you.
这些是什么
What are these?
是...
Uh, it's, um--
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表