剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
克拉克 昨天你承诺会提供火种
Clarke, yesterday, you were offering it up
来换大家平安回去
in exchange for safe passage.
昨天 我在虚张声势
Yesterday, I was bluffing.
我做这个交易是为了救我的朋友们
I made a deal to save my friends,
我非常清楚我完全没有打算
knowing damn well I had no intention
要遵守约定履行它
of following through with it.
今天 我站在我最好的朋友面前
Today, I'm standing in front of my best friend,
这个朋友我曾以为已经死了
who I thought was dead,
而现在我觉得自己根本不认识他
and I don't even recognize him.
克拉克 我还是那个
Clarke, I am the same person
把你从死神那救回来的人
who brought you back from the dead,
还是那个不会放弃你的人
who refused to give up on you.
这里有远超你认知的东西岌岌可危
There is so much more at stake here than you know,
我知道你不相信超越
and I know you don't believe in transcendence,
但我告诉你 这是真的
but I'm telling you it's real,
我请求你相信我
and I am asking you to believe in me.
就算你是对的
Even if you're right,
就算你说的一切都是真的
even if everything you're saying is true,
我也不会帮他开启战争
I will not help that man start his war.
告诉我火种在哪
Tell me where the flame is.
否则呢
Or what?
死了十几个使徒
Dozens of disciples are dead,
包括首席使徒安德斯
including first disciple Anders.
对 他们每个人
Yes, and every one of them
都曾试图阻止我们救朋友
has tried to keep us from saving our friends.
而现在我在试图救你们所有人
And now I am trying to save you, all of you.
克拉克 如果你不告诉我火种在哪
Clarke, if you don't tell me where it is,
他们会处决你们所有人
they will execute all of you.
请让我帮你们
Please let me help.
去死吧
Go float yourself.
守卫
Guards.
把这位带到记忆捕捉去
Take this one to m-cap.
什么
What?!
来 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
等等
Hey. Wait.
贝拉米 你在做什么
Bellamy, what are you doing?
做我该做的
What I have to do.
他们都恨我
They all hate me.
他们不知道我们知道的事情
They don't know what we know.
我们超越的时候
When we transcend,
他们会明白的
they will understand.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
我们的客人醒了
Our guest is awake.
是啊 而且她呼噜可比你响多了
Yeah, and she snores worse than you do.
没关系 她伤害不了任何人
Hey. It's ok. She can't hurt anyone.
其实 我一直在想一些事
You know, actually, I've been wondering about something.
你觉得哈奇会下跪吗
You think Hatch would have kneeled?
我想他会的 他可能甚至会让
I bet he would have. I think he probably would have even made
影赫达相信他为他效力
Sheidheda think he was working for him.
但其实他不会真的那么做 对吧
He wouldn't have actually done the work, though, would he?
是啊 我就是这么想的
Yeah. That's what I thought.
你看到那里的补丁了吗
You see that patch over there?
哈奇和我一起打上去的
Hatch and I welded that into place.
他当时知道自己会死
See, he already knew he was gonna die.
他的同伴都倒下了 而雷文
All his men were down, and Raven,
在她该被质疑的某个时刻做出决定
in one of her more questionable moments
当然我还是敬重她的
that I nevertheless respect,
她把我们两个一起锁在了这里
locked me in here with him.
她认为一旦他知道真♥相♥就不会做完他的工作了
She didn't think he was gonna finish the job
但他做完了
once he knew, but he did.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
为了救你
To save you.
这是他说的
That's what he said.
现在 如果你不停止发疯
Now--if you don't stop freaking out,
我们就把你关到核心堆那里去
we are gonna have to hold you in the core,
你会最终死于
where the radiation from the reactor
他帮忙防止熔化的
that he helped keep from melting down
反应堆的辐射
will eventually kill you.
他的牺牲毫无意义
His sacrifice will be worthless.
个人而言 我不想看到这一幕发生 你呢
Personally, I don't want to see that happen. Do you?
很好 一切结束后
Good. Look. When this is all over,
我们一起在酒馆为他举杯祭奠 好吗
we'll drink to him in the tavern, ok?
好
Ok.
我棒极了
All right. I'm awesome.
抱歉 我的主
Apologies, my shepherd,
但她这么反抗 神经连结无法介入
but the neural link won't engage with her fighting like this.
继续试
Keep trying.
克拉克 告诉我们火种在哪
Clarke, tell us where the flame is.
先生 她快要出血了
Sir, she's dangerously close to hemorrhaging.
先生
Sir,
我想她不知道
I don't think she knows.
她知道
She does...
否则她不会反抗
Or she wouldn't be fighting.
关掉
Turn it off.
抱歉 贝拉米 你尽力了
I'm sorry, Bellamy. You did what you could.
送第一个朋友去赎罪地
Send the first of her friends to penance.
等等
Wait.
我带你们去取
I'll take you to it
但必须我所有的朋友们都平安无事
but only once all my friends are safe.
成交
Done.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
没必要如此
It didn't have to be like this.
有必要
Yes, it did.
让其他人做吧 因陀罗
Let the others do that, Indra.
你命令部落人清理血迹
You ordered trikru to clean up the blood.
我是部落人
I'm trikru.
不必提醒我
Don't remind me.
你弄完了去洗洗
When you're done, clean yourself up.
庆祝活动即将开始了
The festivities are about to begin.
赫达 给您
Heda, for you.
天哪 骑士
Oh, my, knight.
完美
It's perfect.
还有呢 赫达
There's more, heda.
拿过来
Bring it in.
最好的都要留到最后啊
Saved the best for last.
你派去跟着因陀罗的犯人不见了
The convict you had follow Indra has gone missing.
庆幸的是 我自作主张跟踪了那个犯人
Fortunately, I took it upon myself to have that convict followed.
好吧
Fine.
那我们也不吃
Then we won't eat either.
死亡冲击波后
After the deathwave,
我两个多星期没有吃过东西
I didn't eat for more than two weeks.
死亡冲击波
Deathwave?
一波比任何树都要高的辐射火浪
A wave of radioactive fire taller than any tree.
火浪没有冲击到我们的村庄
The fire jumped our valley.
但辐射不是
The radiation didn't.
我认识的所有人都死了
Everyone I knew died.
我的父母
My parents.
我独自待了58天
I was alone for 58 days.
我现在有时还会梦到
I still dream about it sometimes...
克拉克帮我挺了过去
But Clarke helped me through it.
朋友们也可以
Friends can be good at that, too.
我真希望我从小就认识你
I wish I knew you as a kid.
不如我们上楼
How about we go back upstairs,
把未尽之事完成
finish what we started?
约翰
John!
你觉得他们是有引擎问题吗
You think they have engine troubles?
-给 -什么
- Here. - What?
-待在这里 -不 我跟你一起去
- Stay here. - No. I'm coming with you.
他会想见到我们俩
He'll expect to see both of us.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表