剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Whatever happens,
克拉克·格里芬都不会被打败
Clarke Griffin doesn't break.
不是这样的
That's not true.
是吗
Really?
我在核反应堆里杀了四个人
I killed 4 people in the nuclear reactor...
除此之外 那晚还害死了八个人
8 more later that night for good measure,
我觉得自己的灵魂撕裂了
and I feel like my soul's cracked open.
而你就像微调的引擎一样持续运作
You just hum along like a finely tuned engine.
雷文
Raven--
也许这就是报应
Maybe this is karma
为我们的所作所为
for everything we've done,
为我们杀掉的人
all the people we've killed.
我们杀掉的人
Hey, the people we've killed
我们杀他们是为了救我们爱的人
we've killed to save the people we love.
他们也有爱人
They loved people, too.
何时才是个头
When does it end?
不会在这里到头
It doesn't end here.
我不信报应 雷文
I don't believe in karma, Raven,
如果我们有灵魂 你的没有撕裂
and if we have a soul, yours isn't cracked.
你是一个好人 也许是我认识的最好的人
You're a good person, maybe the best I know.
你认识的最好的人
Best you know, huh?
那为什么我没进去
Then why didn't I go in?
我本可以自己去焊接管道
I could've welded those pipes myself,
但我却让哈奇和他的伙伴们去送死
but instead, I sent Hatch and his people to die.
我原本可以自己去焊接 但我...
I could've welded myself, but I was--
我害怕
I was afraid.
没事的
Hey, it's ok.
我真的很害怕
I was so afraid.
克拉克 我真的...
Oh, Clarke, I'm so--
没用的 住手吧
This is useless. Stop!
我们得想别的法子
We need to think of something else.
好吧 它回来了
Ok. It's coming back.
我就说吧
Told you.
不如你给我们找个带沙滩的星球吧
How about you find us a planet with a beach?
是啊 最好是不吃人的那种
Yeah, preferably one that doesn't eat people.
我马上开工
I'm on it.
因陀罗
Indra...
我们都在这了
今天又要给我们扯什么弥天大谎
我知道你很害怕
I know you're scared,
但我会陪着你
but I'll be right beside you.
因陀罗 我们刚听闻统一部落
Indra, we just heard Wonkru is gathering
受司令召唤集结
at the request of the commander.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
防止大家堕入地狱
Keeping hell from breaking loose.
进去吧
Now go inside.
来自方舟领地的阵营不大
The delegation from Arcadia is small,
但你能找到他们
but you'll find them.
你们俩不是统一部落的 麻烦离开
You two aren't Wonkru. Please go.
麦迪也不是
Neither is Madi.
你为什么带他们来
Why did you bring them?
因为他们担心她
Because they care about her,
我也是
and so do I.
我没事 我可以的
I'm fine. I can do this.
因陀罗 看看她 她很害怕
Indra, look at her. She's terrified.
统一部落的麦迪
Madi kom louwoda kiron kru,
你为此而生
you were born for this.
记得我让你说的话吗
Do you remember what I told you to say?
还有一件事
There's one more thing.
因陀罗
Indra--
你再说一个字阻止
You say one more word to stop this,
我就杀了你 我发誓
and I will cut you down, I swear it.
别争了
Don't fight, please.
来啊
Do it.
杀了我 这是唯一我能
Cut me down because that's the only way
任这孩子走进去的办法
I'm letting this kid go in there.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她惊慌失措 因陀罗
She's having a panic attack, Indra.
她做不到 你很清楚
She can't do this, and you know it.
麦迪 等等
Madi, wait!
因陀罗 怎么回事
Indra, what is it?
让我们帮你
Let us help.
影赫达
Sheidheda.
什么
What?
在麦迪体内吗 但我以为...
In Madi? But I thought--
不是麦迪 是拉塞尔
Not in Madi. In Russell.
我们给麦迪移除火种时
When we removed the flame from Madi,
影赫达的意识消失在了电脑中
Sheidheda's consciousness disappeared into the computer.
从那里它闪入了
From there, it jumped
-意识驱动 -意识驱动
- into the mind drive. - the mind drive.
那就杀了他
So kill him.
不行
We can't.
信徒们认为他是拉塞尔 他们会发疯的
Fanatics think he's Russell. They'll burn it all down.
当然 如果我们告诉他们他不是拉塞尔
Of course, if we tell them he isn't Russell,
他们还是会发疯
they'll still burn it all down.
无论哪种都是他们的神死了
Either way, their god is dead.
这还不是我们现在最需要担心的
Which will be the least of our worries
因为如果我们告诉他们
because if we tell them,
统一部落就知道影赫达回来了
Wonkru will know sheidheda is back.
你真的认为他们会追随他吗
You really think they'd follow him?
沙漠部落会
Sangedakru would,
最终 其他人也会臣服
and eventually, the others would kneel.
我见过的
I've seen it before.
所以我们需要麦迪
That's why we need Madi.
不 所以我们需要你
No. That is why we need you.
拜托 因陀罗
I mean, come on, Indra.
我们没在地堡里
We weren't actually in that bunker,
但我想也不需要多费脑想明白
but I don't think it takes a genius
在奥克塔维亚嗜血杀戮时
to figure out who was really running things down there
到底是谁在制衡管理
while Octavia was painting her face with blood.
此外 谁比你更像老大啊
Besides, who's bossier than you?
我是个士兵 一个战士
I'm a soldier, a warrior.
这是我的身份 一直都是
That's my role, always has been.
因陀罗 你不想要
Indra, the fact that you don't want it,
才是你该做的原因
it's why you should do it.
丢掉它
Get rid of this.
-我们能看看吗 -不行
- Can we at least watch? - No.
那我也要看
I'm gonna watch.
司令在哪
没有司令了
多亏了你和你女儿 我们知道
那为什么叫我们来
司令也许的确没有了 但别搞错...
我还是说了算的
我们为什么要追随你
你背叛了我们 骗了我们
现在你要领导我们
我不是在请求
我们是统一部落
没有分散的部落
我们从地堡的灰烬中重生
在宇宙中逃亡 找寻新的家园
如果我们忘记这一点 我们在此会被击溃
骑士 你负责把失枪从犯人们那里取回
就是这里 氧气农场
Ah, this is it-- the oxygen farm.
所有守卫注意
Attention all guards.
犯人最后在12层的病室外被目击
Prisoners last seen on level 12 by the ward.
无需害怕
There's nothing to be scared of.
告诉我们怎么出去就行
Just tell us how to get outside.
-去表面 -是的
- To the surface? - Yes.
不行 没有循环呼吸器不行
You can't, not without rebreathers.
没有循环呼吸器会怎么样
What happens without rebreathers?
和巴尔多人一样会...
Same thing as happened to the bardoans--
灭绝 只是慢一点
Extinction, only slower, I expect.
如果无法生存 莱维特不会让我们去的
Levitt wouldn't have told us to do this if it wasn't survivable.
所有守卫注意
Attention all guards.
犯人最后在12层的病室外被目击
Prisoners last seen on level 12 by the ward.
你到底怎么回事
What the hell's the matter with you?
她说出了他的名字
She said his name.
我们还是要保留莱维特这个内应
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表