剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
《地球百子》
这里是我们的领地了
This land is ours now.
反抗 就是死路一条
Resist, and you will be greeted by death.
现在最要紧的是杀掉派克
The only thing that matters now is killing Pike.
-艾寇 -贝拉米
- Echo? - Bellamy.
-你认识她 -是的 她是冰之国的人
- You know her? - Yeah. She's Ice Nation.
在韦瑟山时她被关在我旁边的笼子里
She was in the cage next to mine.
艾寇跑哪去了
Where the hell is Echo?
女王陛下
顺利吗
阿莉控制人心 一个接一个
ALIE controls people, one person at a time
直到全部拿下
until there is no one left.
我们在做极其重要的事
What we're doing is too important.
我们需要增加光之城的人口
We need to increase the population in the City of Light.
-不 -我们会让所有人都追随我们
- No! - We will not be done until everyone is with us.
我知道要怎么阻止阿莉了
I know how to stop ALIE.
我看到了
I see it.
是刺杀开关 拜托 克拉克
It's a kill switch. Come on, Clarke.
之前被炸♥弹♥炸毁的核电站
The nuclear power plants that were destroyed by the bombs
已经开始熔化
have begun to melt down.
地球表面将不适合人类生存
The earth's surface will be uninhabitable,
辐射水平 临界
所以 只有光之城
So, you see, the City of Light
才能拯救你们
is the only thing that can save you.
你真的要让人类在六个月内灭绝吗
Would you really condemn the human race to die in 6 months?
我们能想出应对的办法的 我们总能做到
We'll figure something out. We always do.
约翰
John?
没事了
It's ok.
克拉克 你表现得并不像刚刚拯救了世界
Clarke, you're not acting like someone who just saved the world.
因为我们没有
Because we didn't.
因陀罗
Indra?
因陀罗 因陀罗
Indra. Indra.
因陀罗
Indra.
-阿莉呢 -消失了 都结束了
- ALIE? - Gone. It's over.
还有派克呢
And Pike?
我等到结束才动的手
I waited until it was done.
她没事的
She'll be ok.
奥克塔维亚能照顾好自己
Octavia can take care of herself.
我不是在担心这个
That's not what I'm worried about.
她不会被判有罪的
She won't be charged.
大家都会说是派克是罪有应得
Everyone will say that Pike had it coming.
或许我们都有罪
Maybe we all do.
这些人经历了这一切
How do we tell these people
我们要怎么告诉他们 就快世界末日了
that the world is ending after everything they've been through?
在确认阿莉告诉你的都是事实之前 我们不说
We don't, not until we know ALIE was telling you the truth.
就是事实
It was the truth.
一样 还是缄口不言
Still, keep it to ourselves
直到我们搞清楚自己面对的是什么
until we know what we're dealing with
以及该怎么阻止
and how to stop it.
该死
Damn.
你害怕看到人们的反应
You're afraid of how people will react.
是的 一直忙着救你的我也要喘口气
Yes. Besides, I could use a break from keeping you alive.
你把痛苦还给了他们 克拉克
You gave them back their pain, Clarke.
我们就先不火上浇油
Let's not add to it by telling them
告诉他们活不过六个月了吧
they're gonna die in 6 months.
很好
Good.
等大家都下来了 我们就回去开工
Once everyone's down, we go home, we get to work.
我们拼死拼活这么久
We didn't survive this long
可不是为了输给一点小小的辐射
just to let a little radiation takes us out.
谢谢你一直保护我
Thank you for keeping me alive.
你真是不让人省心
You don't make it easy.
他没回来
He didn't fall.
他之前在光之城里追杀我
He chased me in the City of Light.
莱克萨杀了他
Lexa killed him.
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
是你做的
《地球百子》
第四季 第一集
很抱歉我...你懂的
Sorry about the-- you know.
把我的脸撞到墙上 还是用手♥枪♥柄敲我
Smashing my face into a wall or pistol-whipping me?
我能说是芯片的错吗
Can I plead the chip?
你拯救了地球 应该庆祝一下
When you save the world, you're supposed to celebrate.
我觉得这是规矩
I think it's a rule.
我会庆祝的 只要我确认其他人都没事
I'll celebrate when we know the others are ok
并且让主机重新上线之后
and when I get the mainframe back online.
我想回光之城 会很奇怪吗
Is it weird I want to go back in?
不奇怪 贾斯珀
It's not weird, Jasper.
不过你不是码农
It is weird that you can code
居然会写代码 这点确实很奇怪
when you're not a coder, though, right?
就好像阿莉升级了你的大脑
It's like ALIE upgraded your brain.
你还好吗
You ok?
你呢
Are you?
你经历的比大家都多
You've been through more than anyone.
什么都比不上提醒自己还活着的一点小痛苦
There's nothing like a little pain to remind you you're alive.
我也想升级
Wish I got an upgrade.
好了 大家都出去吧
Ok. Everyone out.
去吧 把音乐也带出去
Go on. Take the music with you.
我修无线电需要安静
I need quiet to fix the radio.
雷文 我们赢了
Raven, we won.
我敢肯定波利斯的同伴们都没事
I'm sure everyone's fine in polis.
但愿吧 但我要确定...
I hope so, but until I'm certain--
你修无线电需要帮手吗
Do you need help with the radio?
不用 我自己能搞定
No. I got this.
你确定吗
You sure?
工程部第一条规矩 工作不喝酒
Rule one of Engineering-- no drinking on the job.
去吧 去庆祝吧 玩得开心
Go on. Celebrate. Please enjoy yourselves.
我快饿死了 来帮我扫荡厨房♥
I'm starving. Help me raid the kitchen.
贝拉米 你在吗
Bellamy, are you there?
波利斯 这里是方舟领地 请回话
Polis, this is Arkadia. Come in, Polis.
回话啊
Come on.
你们在哪里
Where are you?
我做了什么
What have I done?
是我们做了什么
What have we done?
我让你留着楼上照顾伤员
I told you to stay upstairs with the rest of the wounded.
你还想再来一枪吗
Do you need another shot?
米勒和杰克逊在上面的补给充足吗
Do Miller and Jackson have everything they need up there?
够用了
Yeah.
他们把芯片的事算在我们头上
They blame us for the chip.
我们留在这里不安全
It's not safe for us here anymore.
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
瓦黑达
Wanheda.
克拉克
Clarke.
很好 你们也下来了 我们得走了
Good. You're down. We have to go.
车子在北边树林
The rover's in the north woods.
那伤员呢
What about the wounded?
地表人不要我们帮忙
Grounders don't want our help.
我们的人就带回方舟领地治疗吧
Our people we'll treat at Arkadia.
喂
Hello?
贝拉米 请回话
Bellamy, please come in.
雷文 你没事吧
Raven, you ok?
没事 没事 我们都没事
Yeah. Yeah. We're all in one piece.
太好了
That's good.
我们需要你查个东西
There's something we need you to look into.
先告诉我 我的朋友们怎么样
First, tell me how my friends are.
大家都挺过来了吗 克拉克呢
Did everyone make it? Clarke?
我在这 多亏了你
I'm here, thanks to you.
雷文 阿莉有没有告诉过你
Raven, did ALIE ever tell you
她为什么创造光之城
why she created the City of Light?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
国王
他还活着
我们需要一名医生
-克拉克 -你告诉雷文
- Clarke? - Fill raven in.
-好 雷文... -他们需要一名医生
- Right. Raven... - They need a doctor.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表