剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
探索者迪约扎
Seeker Diyoza,
你永远都无法忠于理想
you will never commit to the Cause
如果你一直这么...
if you continue to--
怎么 你不会真以为我会相信这些鬼话吧
What? You didn't really think I believe this garbage.
我们要杀死他们 一个不留
We're gonna kill them, all of them.
你有计划
You have a plan.
好不容易才说服我们的朋友莱维特帮助我们
Took some convincing to get our friend Levitt to help me,
不过 没错 我有个计划
But, yes, I have a plan.
我能做什么
What can I do?
有个麻烦
There's been a complication.
我们的同伴们来了...
Our people are here--
克拉克 雷文 米勒 奈拉 乔登
Clarke, Raven, Miller, Niylah, Jordan.
表都对过了
The watches are synched.
穿上警卫的制♥服♥ 戴上这个
Put on the guard's uniform and take this.
我会给你整整一个小时的时间
I'll give you exactly one hour to get everyone
让我们在乎的人都离开这个星球
we care about off this planet.
一小时 小希
One hour, Hope.
如果我来不及呢
What if I can't?
没有来不及这个选项
Can't isn't an option.
你告诉他们 如果他们仍在这
You tell them if they're still here
那他们也会死
then they die, too.
他们会想知道我要如何行事
They'll want to know how I'm doing this.
所以我没告诉你
That's why I haven't told you.
一个小时
One hour.
好吧
Ok.
麦迪 麦迪 你在吗
Madi! Madi, are you here?
我们确定她往这边走了吗
Are we sure this is where she went?
这是她最后现身的地方
It's the last place she was seen.
搜索一下周边
Go search the perimeters.
我负责厨房♥ 艾默莉 去地下室
I'll take the kitchen. Emori, the basement.
墨菲
Murphy.
我去楼上
I got upstairs.
天啊
Oh, God.
麦迪 麦迪 住手
Madi, Madi, Madi, stop.
没事 没事 是我
It's ok. It's ok. It's me.
墨菲 谢天谢地
Murphy? Thank God.
你没事 没事
You're ok. You're ok.
各位 我找到她了
Guys, I got her!
影赫达 他...他活了 他在这
Sheidheda--he--he's alive. He's here.
看着我 你现在安全了 好吗
Hey. Look at me. You are safe now, ok?
先坐下 坐下
Just sit down, sit down, sit down.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me
用你的鼻子吸气 好吗 跟着我做
And breathe in through your nose, all right, with me like this.
再来一次
One more time.
就这样
There you go.
麦迪
Madi.
我们不会让你出事的
See? We won't let anything happen to you.
十二部落的朋友们...
他从宫殿广播呢
He's broadcasting from the palace.
麦迪 跟我们走
Madi, come with us.
我有很重要的话要讲
你们被骗了
你们选择追随的人...
快 我们知道他在哪
Let's move. We know where he is.
部落人因陀罗...
告诉你们司令的时代已经结束了...
我给你们下了命令
I gave you an order!
她骗了你们
这么久以来
她明知我们中有一位真正的司令
保护麦迪
Keep Madi safe.
她把我关押了起来 但再也不能了
去逮住那混♥蛋♥
Go get the bastard.
这太尴尬了
她一定很重要吧
She must have been important,
我的凯莉 因为她的语言流传下来这么久
my Callie, for her language to survive all this time.
凯莉奥比 初代火种守护者
Kalliope pramfleimkepa.
他们说她很勇敢 坚强
They say she was brave, strong.
传说当她去世时 连她的敌人都哭了
Legend has it when she died, even her enemies wept.
什么意思 那个初代...
What does pram...
算了 不重要
You know what? It doesn't matter.
有意思 我印象中的你不是这样的
Funny. I remember you differently.
你怎么还活着
How are you still alive?
低温冷冻
Cryogenics.
再加上均衡膳食
Plus a well-balanced diet.
对了
Yes.
加布里埃 对吧
Gabriel, right?
安德斯说你像我...
Anders said you were like me--
永生 来自地球 被族人崇拜
immortal, from earth, worshipped by his people.
不 不 不像你
Uh, no. No. Not like you.
我一度曾迷失过
I lost my way for a time,
但我从没真正相信我是个神
but I never actually believed I was a god.
我们都是神 博士
We're all gods, doctor,
我们都在超越的征途之中
and we're all on a journey to transcendence
即便我们选择的道路不同
even if we took different paths.
这听着就像你了
Now that sounds like you.
我必须得说...
I must say...
能和那时代的人讲话真好
It is nice to talk to someone from that time,
没错 我那时候不太一样
And, yes, I was different then,
但岁月流逝 人会学会很多的
but a man learns a lot as the centuries tick past,
你同意吗 博士
wouldn't you agree, doctor?
那你都学到了什么呢
Hmm. So what have you learned?
我们到这的时候 发现了这些记录
We found these logs when we arrived,
曾经在这里的文明
Remnants from the civilization
所遗留的碎片 巴尔多人留下的
that lived here before--the Bardoans.
花了几个世纪
It took centuries.
我们最终翻译出了文字
We finally translated the characters.
和我们自己的故事没什么不同
It's a story not unlike our own,
但这是我最感兴趣的部分
But this is the part I find most intriguing.
"这个天体变得像一颗恒星"
"The orb becomes like a star,
"挑战着我们所做的一切"
"challenging all we have done
"和我们的现状"
and all that we are."
不觉得这很美吗
Beautiful, don't you think?
"到那时 终极之战才会打响"
"Only then will the last war begin.
"终结过错 不再犯错"
"Make it past and cease to be fallible.
"超越伟大"
"Transcend into greatness.
"向美好进化"
Evolve into more."
我更喜欢它的押韵
I like the rhyming part better.
巴尔多人没有记录下代码吗
The Bardoans didn't record the code?
我倒希望有这么简单
Oh, I wish it were that easy.
因此你需要克拉克
That's why you need Clarke.
是的 人工智能知道代码
Yes. The AI knows the code.
输入代码
We enter it,
终极之战开始
and our last war begins.
真可笑
Ridiculous.
我们要通过最低级的行为进化到更高的层次
We evolve to a higher level through our lowest behavior?
解决这一切暴♥力♥的办法不是更多暴♥力♥
The answer to all this violence isn't just more violence.
终结暴♥力♥的办法
The end of violence,
就是终极之战
the last war.
每一场战争在下一场之前都看似最后一场
Every war seems like the last one until the next.
你们不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
请便吧 都在这里了
Have at it. It's all there.
与此同时
In the meantime,
我饿坏了
I'm famished.
停下 你要干什么
Stop. What are you doing?
吃午餐
Having lunch.
欢迎你们加入我
You're all welcome to join me.
不不不 我们要是杀了他 就没了筹码
No, no, no. If we shoot him, we lose our leverage.
那怎么办 我们不能离开这里
What do we do? We can't leave here.
午餐后我会带他回来
I'll bring him back after lunch.
她到底在想什么
What the hell is she thinking?
我明白乖乖听话 小士兵就能保命
Oh, I get playing good, little soldier to stay alive,
但当有人给你一张离开这里的单程票时
but when somebody hands you a one-way ticket out of here,
就拿着啊
you take it.
你能别走来走去吗
Will you stop pacing?
我们会在小希被他们带去赎罪地之前救出她的
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表