剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I need something to stop the bleeding.
我来了 贝卡
I've got you, Becca.
给我血清
The serum now.
一小时后 他将变成夜之血脉
He'll be a nightblood in an hour.
要是他清醒过来 我们就往西走
If he comes to his senses, we'll be headed west.
再来一剂
One more.
把你的袖子卷起来
Roll up your sleeve.
地面上没有足够的血清让你们生存
There's not enough for you to survive on the ground.
可以的 我们还有两千多人的剂量
There will be. We've got enough doses for 2,000 more.
如果他们在外面 我们会找到他们的
If they're out there, we'll find them.
有人来了 是你♥爸♥爸和其余的门徒
We got company. It's your dad and the rest of the disciples.
要不了多久他们就会推♥翻♥我的键盘入侵
It won't take them long to override my keypad hack.
他将永远不会放我们走
He'll never let us leave.
-快 妈妈 拜托 -你得快点
- Now, mom, please. - You need to hurry.
走吧 我来搞定你父亲
Go. I'll handle your father.
-凯莉 -走吧
- Callie. - Go on.
我马上就来
I'm right behind you.
快走
Move out.
没事的 我去过地球
It's ok. I've been to earth.
我倒想看看二号♥门后面有什么
I'd rather see what's behind door number two.
我爱你
I love you.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
走吧
Go.
所有人都进去 我不管够不够空间
Everybody inside. I don't care if there's not enough room.
走 快点
Go. Come on!
拦住他们
Stop them!
拦住他们
Stop them!
格蕾丝 你在干什么
Grace, what are you doing?
凯莉 快跑
Callie, run.
里面的门关了 舱门才会打开
The hatch only opens when the inner door is sealed.
别让他们关了门
Don't let them close it!
-别让他们关了门 -用力推
- Don't let them close it. - Push!
打开舱门
Open the hatch.
小心点 慢慢来
Take it easy. Nice and slow.
我没事 子弹穿过去了
I'm fine. It went right through.
你拿到人工智能了吗 让我看看
Did you get the AI? Let me see it.
凯莉拿走了 但我可以拿回来
Callie took it, but I can get it back.
她给我用了输血治疗
She gave me the blood treatment.
我会拿回来的
I will get it back.
先生 我跟他一起去
Sir, I'll go with him.
我们让她走吧 比尔
We have to let her go, Bill.
比尔 不 什么 你疯了吗
Bill, no! What, are-- what, are you crazy?
我没有输血治疗
I don't have the blood treatment!
比尔 比尔
Bill! Bill!
把人工智能给我 我不管你用什么方法
Get me that AI. I don't care what you have to do.
你不担心火堆会引起注意吗
You're not worried the fire's gonna draw attention?
我担心 但也寄希望于它
I am. I'm also counting on it.
请回答我 她在吗
Please answer me. Is she in there?
是的 凯莉奥比在
Yes. Calliope is in here.
但不是这么回事
But that's not how it works.
那要怎么样 告诉我吧
How does it work? Tell me.
你杀了我最好的朋友
Well, you killed my best friend,
我不确定我是否想要帮你
so I'm not sure I want to help you.
拜托了 要我做什么都行
Please. I'll do anything.
马上把我们的其他朋友带过来
Our other friends, bring them here now.
我也想帮你 克拉克
I want to help you, Clarke,
但我不能给不在这里的人下令
but I can't give orders to men who are not here.
加布里埃 开门
Gabriel, open the door.
所有人放下武器
Weapons down, all of you.
让他们的朋友进来
Send in their friends.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表