剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
看起来没有
You're not acting like it.
听着 他们每个人都能够
Look. Everyone else can take care
照顾自己撑一会 好吗
of themselves for a little while, all right?
全宇宙没有人比你重要
You are more important than any other person In this universe.
墨菲 我要重新包扎
Murphy, I need to repack this.
"雷神" 我们上
Hey, Thor. Let's go.
坚持住
Don't go anywhere.
我也不想这么说
I hate to say this,
但如果我们不尽快带她去圣所
but if we don't get her to sanctum soon,
她就撑不过去了
she's not gonna make it.
就说他相信他无所不能吧
Let's just say he believes he can walk on water.
而你不信
And you don't?
我相信你
I believe in you.
不
No.
不 倒回去 倒回去
No. Bring it back. Bring it back!
我在努力 这只是一个片段
I'm trying. It's just a fragment.
我必须激活突触外氨酸受体
I had to activate the extra-synaptic gaba receptors
才能连上
just to gain access.
跟普通记忆是完全两条路径
It's an entirely different pathway from normal memories.
没有借口
No excuses.
我想再见见我的女儿
I want to see my daughter again.
如果我更深推入
If I push deeper,
或许能找到更多贝卡的记忆
I may be able to find more of Becca's memories,
但风险很高
but it's risky.
那就小心点
Then be careful.
我们需要她的记忆完整无缺
We need her memories intact.
你还好吗 麦迪
Are you all right, Madi?
我知道 你累了
I know. You're tired,
但你做得很好
but you're doing so well.
阿莉还是会得到火种
ALIE will get the flame either way.
我们之中没有人
None of us...
为此做好了准备
is ready for this.
我会永远在你身边
I'll always be with you.
为此做好了准备
...ready for this.
我们之中没有人
None of--none of us.
我们之中没有人做好了准备
None of us is ready.
我们还没有准备好
We're not ready.
我准备好了
I am.
我们还没有准备好
We're not ready.
你没有
Not you.
尤其...尤其是你
Especially-- especially not you.
不
No!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我看到了一切
I saw everything.
贝卡去了另一边
Becca went to the other side.
她说他没有准备好
She said he's not ready.
我不会再帮你们了
I'm done helping you.
贝卡和我在很久之前有过分歧
Becca and I had a disagreement A long time ago.
你只看到了她的版本的故事
You're only seeing her side of the story,
她当时的判断只是基于当时
and she may have been right back then,
但我已经花了几个世纪的时间来准备和提升
but I've spent centuries preparing us, improving us.
现在是时候了
Now is our time.
我们继续开始吧
Let's start again.
我说了不
I said no!
麦迪 住手 你在伤害自己
Madi, stop it. You're hurting yourself.
-守卫 -你在伤害你自己
- Guards! - You're hurting yourself!
制止她 我们不能让她自残
Restrain her! We can't let her harm herself.
请让一下 莱维特使徒
Step aside, Disciple Levitt.
放松 不要再抵抗了
Take it easy! Stop resisting.
你这样只会伤害自己
You'll only get hurt.
继续 莱维特先生
Again, Mr. Levitt.
先生 我们应该换种方式
Sir, we need to do this another way.
没有别的方式 你介入太深了
There is no other way. You're too close to this.
你被开除了
You're dismissed.
-按住她 -召莎侬来
- Hold her down! - Summon Shoana.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
放开我
Leave me alone!
为了全人类
For all mankind.
莱维特离开记忆捕捉
Levitt departing m-cap.
麦迪 放弃吧
Madi, stop this.
你是想杀了自己吗
Are you trying to kill yourself?
为了大部分人的利益
For the good of the many,
我别无选择 只能继续
I have no choice but to continue.
去死吧
Go float yourself.
-莱维特 -我刚从主那过来
- Levitt. - I jut came from the shepherd.
地球的纳米跟踪定♥位♥器♥ 他要带那些人过来
The nano-tags from earth, he wants those people brought over.
-立刻 -之前不是说不管吗
- Now. - I thought he ordered us to ignore them.
我想应该是他改变注意了
I suppose he changed his mind.
我怎么会质疑呢
Who am I to question that?
好吧 我会去告诉主你拒绝他的命令
Fine. I'll go tell the shepherd that you refused his order.
让他亲自来
He can come here himself.
等等
Wait.
带他们来
Bringing them over.
需要几分钟重连到他们的追踪器
It'll take me a few minutes to relink to their tags.
专注呼吸
Focus on your breath.
吸气 呼气
In...and out.
抛开所有凡俗的忧虑
Let all earthly concerns fall away.
这或许对司令们管用
This might work for the commanders,
但我脑海中现在唯一的声音
but mine is the only voice in my head right now,
你应该不想听到
and you don't want to hear what it has to say.
你要寻找内心的平静
You don't have to be a commander to find
不需要成为司令
the stillness in your mind,
但你要努力尝试
but you do have to try.
我的女儿还生死未卜
How do you expect me to focus right now
甚至可能在遭受虐待
when my daughter is out there,
我要怎么冷静
probably being tortured right now?
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我也爱她 克拉克
I love her, too, Clarke.
我知道
I know.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
有用了
It's working.
接着就是我了
I'm next.
我不想再孤身一人了
I don't want to be alone again.
有时候要做对的事
Sometimes to do the right thing,
要承担风险
you have to take a risk.
你妈妈也明白这一点
Your mom knew that, too.
你不是孤身一人
You're not alone.
现在怎么办
What now?
现在我们有了信仰
Now we have faith.
他们呢
Where are they?
桥呢 怎么回事
Where's the bridge? What is this?
战前准备
War preparations.
我们将桥移至了具有战略优势的位置
We moved the bridge to a strategically advantageous location.
哪里
Where?
不 不
No. No.
放下武器 举起手
Drop your weapons! Hands in the air!
别开枪
Hold your fire.
纱布应该能使出血得到控制
The gauze should keep the bleeding under control
撑到我们给你手术的时候
until we get you into surgery.
拜托 杰克逊
Come on, Jackson.
我们都知道会怎么样
We both know how this ends.
别丧气
Hey. Don't talk like that.
我们会带你出去的
We are getting you out of here.
再快点 雷文
Faster, Raven.
你只有一条好腿试试
You try doing this one good leg.
我去帮他们
I'm going to help them.
你坚持住
You hang in there.
你累坏了 我来接手吧
You're exhausted. I can take over.
我没事
I'm fine.
我要你去和艾默莉谈谈
I need you to talk to Emori.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表