剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "the 100"...
圣所被来自地球的四个家族殖民了
Sanctum was colonized by a team from earth made up of 4 families--
荣耀之族
the Primes.
不是所有人都信仰荣耀之族为神的
Not everyone believes in the divinity of the Primes.
加布里埃之子
Children of Gabriel.
无信仰者必将被净化
Nonbelievers must be purified!
去死吧 无信仰者
Die, nonbelievers!
不
No!
你将有幸与荣耀西蒙娜结为一体
It will be your great honor to become one with Simone Prime.
我试着做得更好
I tried to do better.
然后我失去了我妈
And then I lost my mom.
火种 我们得把它拿出来
The flame. We have to take it out.
我再也不是司令了
I'm not the Commander anymore.
文件正在上传
-雷文 -影赫达
- Raven, - Sheidheda.
上传完成
他去哪了
Where did he go?
没有人从异域里跑出来过
No one has ever come out of the anomaly.
-小希 -很抱歉 奥克塔维亚
- Hope. - I'm so sorry, Octavia.
-有刀 -不
- Knife! - No!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
奥克塔维亚
Octavia!
贝拉米
Bellamy?
贝拉米
Bellamy!
冷静点
Whoa, whoa, easy.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你很安全
You're ok.
贝拉米 她醒了
Uh, Bellamy she's awake.
你是谁
Who are you?
我也正想问你呢
I was about to ask you the same.
奥克塔维亚叫你小希
Octavia called you Hope.
这是迪约扎给她未出生的孩子取的名字
The name Diyoza chose for her unborn child.
迪约扎 奥克塔维亚
Diyoza? Octavia?
你...你受伤了
You're, uh... You're hurt.
让我看看吧 让我看看
Let me take a look. Let me see.
小希 等等
Hope, wait!
贝拉米 艾寇
Bellamy! Echo!
这里不止有我们
We're not alone.
快进去 看好那个女孩
Back inside. Watch the girl.
她已经跑了
She's already gone.
快走 我们还能抓住她
Come on. We can still catch her.
有别的东西
Something else came through.
你总算体会到了
Welcome to the party.
贝拉米在哪里
Where's Bellamy?
它把他拖向了异域
It took him towards the anomaly.
不 不 不 时机不妙
No, no, no, no. Time's not behaving.
我们得先找到他
We have to get to him first.
艾寇 你不能射击你看不见的东西
Echo, you can't shoot what you can't see.
别说话 我来开路 跟着我
Stop talking. I'm opening up a path. Follow me!
《地球百子》
第七季 第一集
你好
Hello.
你说过我今天可以开始上学
You said I could start school today.
为什么来这里了
Why are we here?
我以为你也许会想看看我们的新家
I thought maybe you'd like to see our new home.
这是拉塞尔为西蒙娜建造的
Russell built it for Simone
为了让她能想起她长大的农场
so she'd have a place that reminded her of the farm she grew up on,
那还是在爆♥炸♥发生之前的地球上
back on earth, before the bombs.
毕加索也是回忆之一
Picasso comes with it.
我们能将它留下来养吗
We can keep her?
谢谢你 克拉克
Thank you, Clarke.
我们进去吧
Let's go inside.
走吧 狗狗
Come on, girl.
我不知道我更不喜欢哪一种
I don't know what I like less--
是说关于火种的谎言
lying about the flame
还是让麦迪假装她还是司令
or making Madi pretend she's still Commander.
因陀罗认为这会瓦解统一部落 你不同意吗
Indra thinks it could split Wonkru. You don't agree?
我同意 我明白我们需要大家团结一致
I do, and I know we need them unified
来维持和平
to keep the peace here.
我只是很担心麦迪
Just...I worry about Madi.
是啊
Yeah.
我们暂时还是不要声张
For now, we keep it quiet.
因陀罗可以说她代表赫达
Indra can say that she speaks for Heda.
但麦迪已经解脱了
But Madi is out of it.
她终于能当个孩子了
She finally gets to be a kid.
走吧 这里有足够的房♥间给我们所有人住
Come on. There are plenty of rooms for all of us.
赫达 请别介意
Heda. If you don't mind,
另一个地方更需要你
you're needed elsewhere.
-哪里 -我们已经在这里待了一天
- Where? - We've been here a day,
统一部落还没看到她
and Wonkru hasn't seen her.
母亲 别那么夸张
Mother, don't be so dramatic.
去吧 麦迪 去吃午餐 没事的
Go on, Madi. Eat your lunch. It's ok.
来 狗狗 我们走
Come on, girl. Let's go.
麦迪
Hey, Madi.
她看上去没事
She seems ok.
-的确没事 -会没事的
- She is. - She will be.
我们从来没有过前司令
There's never been an ex-commander before.
不知道取出火种会给她带来什么影响
We don't know how having the flame removed will affect her.
更别说被她接管...
Not to mention being taken over by--
影赫达消失了
Sheidheda's gone.
这能确定吗
Are we sure about that?
他消失了 我不是说... 我...
He's gone. I didn't mean-- I--
如果我知道代码的最终位置 我会更有安全感
I would just feel better if I knew where that code ended up,
仅此而已
that's all.
好的 你下次去给母船送补给时
Ok. Then on your next supply run to the mothership,
可以再在电脑中搜索一下
you can search the computer again.
与此同时 我们得建立一个例行程序
Meantime, we have to establish a routine.
不仅是为了麦迪 也是为了我们所有人
Not just for Madi but for all of us.
圣所已经毁坏了 重建它是我们的职责
Sanctum is broken, and it's our job to put it back together.
我们要是集中精力干这件事 就会没事的
If we focus on that, we'll be ok.
快吃饭吧 这样才能回去干活
Now let's eat so we can get back to work.
我们得有一个人代表司令
One of us needs to represent the Commander.
我饿了
And I'm hungry.
母女就是这样
Mothers and daughters.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系 雷文 我没事
It's ok, Raven. I'm fine.
她的运动机能看起来是正常的
Her motor functions seem normal.
麦迪 来吧 我们吃东西
Madi, come on. Let's eat.
我想给你看看你的新房♥间
I want to show you your new room.
好 走吧 毕加索
Ok. Come on, Picasso.
我看到你选择了主卧
I see you took the master suite.
战利品归胜利者所有
To the victor go the spoils.
但衣服我们一起分享
We all share the clothes, though.
挺好的 克拉克
It's fine, Clarke.
我们的房♥间挺好的
Our room is fine.
有一点小 但我们会收拾好的
A little tight, but we'll make it work.
或许丹尼尔和荣耀凯莉
Maybe Daniel and Kaylee Prime
应该住在宫殿里
should live in the palace.
丹尼尔和荣耀凯莉救了你的命 米勒
Daniel and Kaylee Prime saved your ass, Miller.
道个谢就行了
But a thank you would do.
不用代表别人说话 宫殿是...
Speak for yourself. That palace is--
没有人会去住宫殿
No one lives in the palace,
至少我们不会
least of all us.
被视为征服者 只会更难维持和平
Being seen as conquerors will only make keeping the peace harder.
我们在新家的第一顿饭
Our first meal in our new home.
敬缺席的朋友们
To absent friends.
还有离开的朋友们
And departed ones.
-敬艾比 -敬艾比
- To Abby. - To Abby.
你有什么毛病
What the hell is your problem?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
但她是因他而死
I'm not just gonna sit here
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表