剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Please you have to trust me and know
我们之中没有人为此做好了准备
that none of us is ready for this.
我准备好了
I am.
尤其是你没有准备好
Especially not you.
别让她碰到仪器
Don't let her touch the device.
求求你
Please.
关她禁闭 直到她回心转意为止
Put her in the box until she changes her mind.
不 不 比尔
No. No, Bill...
-爸 不要 她... -你正在铸成大错
- Dad, no! She-- - You're making a mistake.
-不 她... -你一定要听我的话
- No. She-- - You have to listen to me!
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you saw.
什么也没看到 我到这的时候她已经不在了
Nothing. She was gone when I got here.
爸 我觉得她来找你是有原因的
Dad, I think she came to you for a reason.
不是为了打开通往另一世界的桥梁
It wasn't to open a bridge to another world.
而是帮助我们重建这个世界
It was to help us remake this one.
拯救大家的人是我 不是她 你出去吧
I will save us, not her. Now get out!
五天了
5 days.
你想喝水吗
You want a drink of water?
你惹怒了一些大人物
You got some powerful people upset with you.
别误会 我对你的所作所为非常感激
Don't get me wrong. I'm grateful for what you did--
我想快点潜入进来
I tried to get in sooner,
但他们盯得太紧了
but they're watching everything.
钥匙呢 钥匙在哪
Keys, keys. Where are they?
该死 里斯肯定有钥匙
Damn it. Reese must have the keys.
怎么了 出什么事了
What's going on? What is it?
我的兄弟找到了你的笔记本
My brother found your notebook.
他知道火种的事了
He knows about the flame.
那他们会杀了我的
Then they're gonna kill me.
不 等等 我会救你出去
No. Wait. I'm gonna get you out of here.
没有夜之血脉 他们无法追到我们
Without nightblood, they can't come after us.
夜之血脉
Nightblood?
这名字很不错 你觉得呢
It's a good name, don't you think?
是我朋友奥古斯特想出来的
My friend August, he came up with it.
地堡里一半的孩子都加入了我们
Half the kids in the bunker are with us now,
还有一些父母
some of their parents, too.
我需要更多的时间拿到钥匙
I need more time to get that key.
没时间了
There is no more time.
凯莉 听我说 不能让你父亲拿到火种
Callie, listen to me. Your father can't have the flame.
他会利用它找到最终代码
He'll use it to find the final code,
一旦让他找到 残存的人类
and once he has it, whatever's left
将会被彻底消灭
of the human race will be wiped out.
我不能再多说了
I can't tell you any more.
你必须得相信我
You're going to have to trust me.
-我相信你 -很好
- I do. - Good.
那就帮我把它取出来
Then help me take it out.
什么 不 不
What? No. No.
笔记本上说 你必须得先死
The notebook said you have to die first.
人工智能会自我保护
The AI will protect itself.
如果你溺水了 它会游泳
If you drown, it'll swim.
如果你着火了 它会冲出火焰
If you burn, it'll crawl out of the flames.
这是你自己写的
You wrote that.
没错 但我没有写什么
Yes, but what didn't I write?
有后门程序
There's a backdoor.
-你会说拉丁文吗 -会
- Do you speak Latin? - Yes.
我在十岁的时候学过
I learned it when I was 10
为了发明我自己的语言
to help me create my own language.
很好 那你只需要用拉丁文说出
Good. Then all you have to do is speak the phrase
"现在 再见了"
"Good-bye for now" in Latin.
现在 再见了 那应该是...
Good-bye for now. That's, uh, quia--
不 不是现在 你还需要知道几件事
No, no. Not yet. There's more you need to know.
-好 -如果不血液改造
- Ok. - Without the blood alterations,
火种会液化宿主的神经系统
the flame will liquefy the nervous system
而不是与之合并
of the host rather than merge with it.
那就糟了
That would be bad.
更糟的是
Not as bad as what happens if
和错误的神经系统合并
it merges with the wrong nervous system.
所以你必须谨慎选择
That's why you must choose wisely.
-我 -没错
- I must? - Yes.
我设计它是为了起到增强的效果
I designed it to amplify what is already there,
在正确的思想下 我真心相信
and in the right mind, I believe with all my heart
它能够拯救世界
that it can save the world,
但一旦落入错误的思想
but with all that power in the wrong mind--
特里斯坦去哪了
Where the hell is Tristan?
你不能告诉他们口令
You can't tell them the passphrase.
如果我不说 他们会杀了你
If I don't, they'll kill you.
我会在火种里
I will be in the flame.
取回它 好好保存
Get it back. Keep it safe.
答应我
Promise me.
站起来
Stand up.
请不要这么做
Reese, please don't do this.
伸出双手
Hold out your hands.
凯莉 你无能为力
Callie, there's nothing you can do.
最后一次机会
One last chance.
告诉我们代码
Tell us the code.
不可能
Never.
我们走
Move. Let's go.
现在 再见了
Good-bye for now.
赶紧走
Move it.
你阻止不了的
You can't stop this.
你要是试图阻止 就会被关在这里
If you try, this cage will be yours.
在我们出去之前 让她待在这里
Keep her here till we're outside.
里斯 拜托 不 里斯
Reese! Please! No, Reese!
里斯
Reese!
不 等等 住手
No! Wait. Stop!
你们以为他在拯救你们
You think that he's saving you.
其实他是在杀害你们
He's killing you!
不
No!
里斯 停下
Reese, stand down.
凯莉 不 别这样
Callie, no, not like this.
是你导致了这一切的发生
You let this happen!
你不该来这里
You shouldn't be here.
把它给我
Give it to me!
不 人工智能是我们的了
No. The AI's ours now.
-里斯 不 -妈妈 别插手
- Reese, no. - Mom, stay out of this.
凯莉 你有三秒钟的时间把他们带回房♥间
Callie, you have 3 seconds to lead them back to their rooms.
不然呢 你要杀了我们吗
Or what? You gonna shoot us?
奥古斯特 我能搞定
August, I can handle this.
瑞丝 立刻放下枪
Reese, put that gun away now.
这是命令
That's an order.
门徒 押送他们下去
Disciples, escort them down.
如有违抗 可用武力
Anyone resists, force is authorized.
很好
Good to know.
够了 我说住手 退下
Enough! I said no! Stand down!
我们像在地下室时一样解决这个问题怎么样
How about we settle this like we were in the basement?
停下
Hold.
谁也别走
No one leaves.
你拍手 我取火种
You tap, I get the flame.
我拍手 你取火种 怎么样
I tap, you do. Sound like a plan?
在地下室时 我总是让着你
You know, in the basement, I always took it easy on you.
-今天可不会让你 -既然如此
- Not today. - In that case...
凯莉
Callie!
你对我开枪了 我是你的哥哥
You shot me. I'm your brother.
这一枪是为贝卡打的
That was for Becca.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
里斯 你会没事的 宝贝
Reese, you're gonna be ok, baby.
只是打了你的肩膀
It's just your shoulder.
让他们通行 否则你们就是下一个
Let them pass, or you're next.
按她说的做
Do what she says.
-他们死定了 -让他们走
- It's their funeral. - Let them go.
行动 快走 走
Move out! Go, go!
我得给他止血
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表