剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
和你没关系
That's none of your business.
你背叛了拉塞尔
You betrayed Russell.
你就别假装是我们的一份子了
You don't get to pretend to be one of us.
我并不想让拉塞尔...
I didn't mean for Russell to--
克拉克只是说她想和他谈谈
Clarke just said she wanted to talk to him.
特雷只是...不高兴
Trey's just...upset.
阿莱莎...
Alyssa...
我能看得出你不认可 和我谈谈
I can see you don't believe that. Talk to me.
过去的两天
The past couple days,
有很多的信徒无法平静地接受这事
so many of the faithful haven't handled it well.
恐怕他们在酝酿用可怕的办法
I'm afraid they're planning something terrible
去解救拉塞尔
to save Russell.
如果拉塞尔让他们不要那样 他们会吗
If Russell told them to stop, would they?
当然
Of course.
他的旨意必须执行
His will be done.
怎么了 你在想什么
Why? What are you thinking?
我在想今天早上
I'm thinking that I'll take him
除了咖啡我还要给他带点别的
more than just his coffee this morning.
这看着会挺有意思
This looks like fun.
他们要在柱子上把拉塞尔烧死
They're burning Russell at the stake tonight,
我很想知道下一个会是谁
and I wonder who's next.
我们的同伴不会允许那样的
Our people will never let that happen.
回床上来
Come back to bed.
这件事你不觉得是不对的吗
Doesn't this feel wrong to you?
我们恐怕也没的选吧
Well, it's not like we have a choice,
所以不如反过来去享受呢
so we might as well enjoy it.
享受
Oh, enjoy it?
享受
Enjoy it.
早上好
Good morning.
六年来你一直就这么闯进来
6 years of you walking in on us in space,
到现在还是不敲门
and you still can't knock.
真是难以置信
It's incredible really.
你们也可以想着把门锁上啊
Well, you'd think you could lock a door.
什么事啊 雷文
What's up, Raven?
很明显反应堆不行了
Clearly not the reactor.
圣所各处都停电了
Power's out all over Sanctum.
詹姆斯又搞砸了 穿上衣服
James failed me again. Get dressed.
是时候证明自己在方舟上有多认真了
Time to prove how much you were paying attention on the ring.
好
Yeah.
詹姆斯
James?
堆芯温度上升 冷却剂压力下降
Core temp is up, coolant pressure's down.
詹姆斯跑哪去了
Where the hell is James?
门开着 来吧
The door's open. Come on.
等等
Wait.
辐射强度正常
Radiation's normal.
詹姆斯
James!
在这边
Over here.
不妙
That's bad.
这里的辐射强度上升了
Here, the radiation is elevated.
这只是从冷却系统出来的水
This is just water from the coolant system,
可如果这边有辐射泄漏
But if radiation is leaking here,
只能是从堆芯来的
it must be coming from the core.
不要
Don't.
雷文 我们得要救他们
Raven, we need to help them.
不 太晚了 看看他们
No. It's too late. Look at them.
一定是他把控制棒拔出得太快了
He must have pulled the control rod too fast.
辐射的上升会是致命的
The spike of radiation would be lethal.
如果堆芯温度达到1500华氏度
If the core reaches 1,500 degrees,
整个反应堆都会熔化的
the whole reactor melts down.
我们都会死
We'll all die.
荣耀之族必死
Death to Primes!
-因陀罗拿来的 -还重要吗
- From Indra. - Does it matter?
最后还不是都化成灰
It'll all turn to ash.
死不是你想要的吗
I thought you wanted death.
想要去死和要去面对死亡完全不是一回事
Wanting to die and facing it are two different things.
-你走吧 -不
- Now go. - No.
你还是可以去帮助你的族人
You can still help your people.
-他们不需要我 -他们需要
- They don't need me. - They do.
他们在计划发动什么攻击
They're planning some kind of attack.
他们想要阻止行刑
They want to stop the execution.
会有人死的
People will die.
那就让他们别杀我
Then tell them not to kill me.
就这样
That's it?
你还指望别的什么
You expected something else?
指望你在乎他们
For you to care.
这都会记到你头上的 你想留下这样的名声
It's in your name. Is that the legacy you want,
死亡 更多的死亡
death and more death?
你想要我怎么样
What would you have me do?
你的声音还有用 和他们谈谈 阻止他们
You still have a voice. Talk to them. Stop them.
去做正确的事
Go out doing the right thing.
你凭什么觉得他们会让我对我的族人讲话
What makes you think they'll let me address my people?
因为我的同伴想要做得更好
Because my people want to do better.
我看得出 把一个人绑到柱子上烧死
I can tell. Burning a man at the stake
多么崇高啊
is so elevated.
如果你好好求的话
Maybe if you ask them nicely.
不是我在求你
I'm not the one asking.
是我父亲的儿子在求
My father's son is.
很好 你们来了
Good. You're here.
我们不应该穿上防护服吗
Shouldn't we be wearing hazmat suits or something?
你太可爱了
You are adorable.
那些对伽马射线完全没用
Those literally do nothing against gamma rays.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥很清楚 所以都没有防护服
Eligius III knew that, which is why they don't have any.
他们有的是夜之血脉 你们也有
What they did have is nightblood, and so do you.
你是个荣耀之族了 墨菲 拿出点样子来
You're a Prime now, Murphy. Act like one.
直说重点
Get to the point.
事情是这样的 核心过热了
Here's the deal. The core's overheating.
其中一个减缓核反应的
One of the control rods that slows
控制棒卡在了高位
the nuclear reaction down is jammed in the up position
现在无法降到核心附近
and won't drop into the core.
所以核心温度升高
Because of that it's getting too hot,
于是冷却液管断成了两截
And because of that, the coolant pipe has burst in two places.
如果核心温度升高至1500度
If the core temperature reaches 1,500 degrees,
反应堆会熔化
the reactor will melt down,
圣所也就完蛋了
and it's bye-bye sanctum.
那我们该怎么阻止
So how do we stop it?
我们把控制棒推入
We push in the control rods,
把裂缝堵上 就万事大吉了
we plug the cracks, we're good.
就这么简单
Just that simple.
我喜欢你
I like you.
得派人进入一级防护室
Someone has to go into primary containment
把控制棒推到位
to get the control rods in place.
那里辐射很高
It's a high-radiation environment.
夜之血脉无法保证能存活 但会有帮助
Nightblood's not a guarantee, but it will help.
-她去 -我去
- She'll do it. - I'll do it.
怎么了 这又不是个问题
What? Like that was even a question?
克拉克 拉塞尔的处决已经让你很忙了
Clarke, you have your hands full with Russell's execution.
好吧
Ok.
墨菲 你备用
Murphy, you're b-team.
艾默莉去处理控制棒
Emori will handle the control rods,
但她只有60秒
but she only has 60 seconds.
如果她没推入 你接着上
If she doesn't get it done, you take over.
统一部落会处理管道的事
Wonkru will handle the pipes.
艾默莉说核辐射泄露了
Emori said radiation is leaking.
我要把手下的人送入怎样的危险环境里
What kind of danger am I sending my people into?
就是呕吐几天那种
It's the puking for a few days kind.
就算他们受到辐射 也能恢复
If they're exposed, they'll recover.
如果核心熔化 大家都完了
If the core melts down, we won't.
为什么不问问埃利吉乌斯的人
Why don't we ask the Eligius crew?
他们是矿工 有技术
They were miners. They have the skills.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表