剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情提要
Previously on "the 100"...
麦迪的速写本
Madi's sketchbook.
他知道她仍然具有司令的记忆
He knew that she still has the memories of the Commander.
她永远都不会安全
She would never be safe.
别逼我这么做
Don't make me do this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
看来你是实现人类超越的关键
It seems you're the key to the transcendence of the human race.
他们让我选
They gave me a choice--
用这个让你安静地跟我回去
Use these to bring you back peacefully
或者这个 如果你不愿意去的话
or this if you wouldn't go willingly.
影赫达跑了
Sheidheda got away.
他冲自己的肚子捅了一刀 然后就消失了
He stabbed himself in the gut and disappeared.
石头在这里
The stone's here.
它没法定位到具体♥位♥置
It can't pinpoint the exact location.
卡多根会继续派人来
Cadogan will just keep sending more people
直到抓到我
until he gets me.
没有人要再因我而死了
No one else is dying to save me.
拿起武器
是炸♥弹♥
Bomb!
艾默莉
Emori?
艾默莉
Emori!
艾默莉 回答我
Emori, answer me!
墨菲
Murphy!
墨菲 你没事吧
Murphy, Are you ok?
我找不到艾默莉了
I can't find Emori.
-她刚在哪 -她刚才就在我前面
- Where was she? - She was right in front of me!
她就在...她刚就在那
She was right-- She was right there.
你可能有脑震荡
Hey, hey. You're probably concussed.
这是几根手指
How many fingers am I holding?
太多了 我们得马上找到艾默莉
Too many. We need to find Emori now.
如果她刚刚和你在一起 那就不会跑远
If she was with you, she won't be far.
我们分区域搜索
We'll work a grid.
艾默莉 艾默莉 出个声啊
Emori, Emori, say something!
有动静
Something.
有我们呢 有我们呢 我们来救你
We got you, We got you. We're coming for you!
谢天谢地 我还以为你...
Thank god. I thought you...
受了伤
were hurt.
什么 这个伤吗
What, this?
划了个口子而已
It's just a scratch.
地球百子
第七季 第十五集
贾克斯 我们来了
Jax, we're coming!
我们还是可以去救麦迪
We can still get to Madi.
克拉克 我们得想周全了
Clarke, we have to think this through.
盖娅说得对
Gaia's right.
不过第二颗药是给我的
Only the second pill's for me.
我们得需要个内线
We're gonna need an inside man.
很好 我们干吧
Good. Let's do it.
卡多根立刻就消失了
Cadogan disappeared right away.
这个为什么不灵呢
Why isn't this working?
也许有人得在巴尔多等着
Maybe somebody has to be waiting in Bardo
把你拉过去
to pull you through.
-克拉克 -我们得去救麦迪
- Clarke. - We have to get to Madi!
卡多根可能现在就在侵入她的大脑呢
Cadogan could be digging into her brain right now.
先生
Sir.
你一定是麦迪吧
And you must be Madi.
我叫莱维特
My name's Levitt.
你决定加入我们 我非常高兴
So glad you've chosen to join us.
没事的 坐在这吧
It's ok. Just have a seat right here.
我知道这看着挺吓人 但不用担心
I know it looks scary, but don't worry.
不疼的
It won't hurt.
疼痛会干扰到读取的信息
Pain interferes with the readings.
还行
It's not too bad.
很好 把头靠到后面
Good. Just lay your head back
让自己舒服点
and get comfortable.
我们要从完成一个基准场景开始
We're gonna start by going through a baseline scenario.
想象你身处一个无边无际的沙漠
Imagine you're in an endless desert
有个广阔的紫色的天空
with a vast, purple sky.
一只手伸向你的手
A hand reaches out for your own.
那是谁的手
Whose is it?
全息模式
Hologram mode.
神经链接建立了
Neural link engaged.
好样的 麦迪
Well done, Madi.
我知道你害怕
I know you're afraid,
但如果你的大脑里储存着终极密♥码♥
but if your mind contains the final code,
这一切都是值得的
it'll all be worth it.
你错了
You're wrong.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
加布里埃说乔登研究了那些文字
Gabriel said Jordan studied the texts.
你觉得是场战争因为你想要战争...
You think it's a war because you want a war...
可它实际上指的是有人要接受的一场测试
But it's actually a test someone has to take.
对不起 但我觉得
I am sorry, but I find it unlikely
一个只研究过文字一次的男孩
that a boy who studied the texts once
不太可能会比我们这些
knows better than those of us
花了许多代时间的人懂得多
who have spent generations with them.
话虽如此 翻译既是科学也是艺术
That said, translation is as much an art as science.
毕竟战争不就是一场对于实力和决心的测试吗
After all, what is war but a test of might and will?
那如果乔登是对的 它的确是个
So if Jordan is right and it is a test
针对一个个人的测试 那...这是好事
of a single individual, then...that's a good thing.
麦迪 我不想要战争
Madi, I don't want a war.
我不想让我的孩子们去送死
I don't want to send my children to die.
如果我能让所有人免于战争的苦痛
If I could spare all of us the pain of fighting,
那我欢迎那场测试
then I welcome that test.
原谅我的打扰 我的主
Forgive the interruption, my shepherd.
我们收到了来自地球的信♥号♥♥
We received a signal from Earth.
两枚纳米跟踪定♥位♥器♥被激活了
Two nano-tags have been activated.
麦迪的伙伴无疑在担心她
Madi's people are no doubt worried about her,
但她很快就会与他们团聚了
but she'll be with them soon enough.
现在就先让他们待在那吧
For now, leave them there.
等我们带领着他们一道超越之后
They'll thank us after we've transcended,
他们会感谢我们的
taking them with us.
可以开始了
Ready to begin.
-你还好吗 麦迪 -对
- You doing ok, Madi? - Yes.
我想要给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
回想一下这个图画
Think back to this image.
系统出故障了吗
Is the system malfunctioning?
没有先生 给我点时间
No, sir. Just give me a moment.
麦迪 我要你现在一动都别动
Madi, I need you to be very still now.
我要进入到更深的地方
I'm going deeper.
把注意力集中到图画上
Just focus on the drawing.
对于她 你还记得什么
What else do you remember about her?
没别的了 我...我也不知道
Nothing. I--I don't know.
别担心 麦迪
Don't worry, Madi.
我们会一起搞清楚的
We'll figure this out together.
我做这个不是为了你
I'm not doing this for you.
而是为了救我的朋友们 我的家人
I'm doing this to save my friends, my family.
你很勇敢
You're very brave.
先生 很奇怪
Sir, it's strange.
这部分记忆并没有保存在
This particular memory is not registering
记忆通常被存储的区域里
in any of the areas that memories are usually stored.
她画出了她不可能看到过的东西
She drew things that she couldn't have seen.
那些记忆就在她大脑的某个地方
Those memories are in her mind somewhere.
先生 那我得要搜索比大脑皮层更深的地方
Sir, I would have to search much deeper than just the cortex.
这异常危险 而且我从没做过
It's extremely dangerous, and I've never done that before.
他们说你是最棒的 我信任你
They tell me you're the best. I trust you.
为了全人类
For all mankind.
我的内线一定是在慢慢悠悠的呢
My inside man is sure taking his sweet time.
我们应该讨论一下计划
We should discuss the plan.
克拉克和奥克塔维亚把我们带过去
Clarke and Octavia bring us over.
我们救出麦迪 杀掉他们的头领
We get Madi and kill their leader.
杀了卡多根不会改变任何事
Killing cadogan won't change anything.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表