剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你会喜欢特拉弗准将的
You'll enjoy Commodore Travers.
他很善于吃
He sets a good table.
我不知道他会不会把他的厨师长也带到塞斯图斯三号♥星上
I wonder if he brought his personal chef along with him to Cestus III.
或许吧,军衔总是附有特权
Probably. Rank hath its privileges.
我们对此非常了解啊
How well we both know that, huh?
史考特
Scotty.
我是寇克 - 我是特拉弗,吉姆,我们在等你呢
Kirk here. - Travers, Jim. we're waiting.
好的,准将,我们正在路上
Good, commodore. We're on our way.
一定要带上你的战术小组
Be sure to bring along your tactical people.
这里有些有趣的事情
I've got an interesting problem for them.
准将,我们会立刻传送下去,通话结束
We'll beam down immediately, commodore. Kirk out.
船长,我好奇为什么
Captain, I wonder why
他那么坚持要我们的战术副官也降落到地面
he's so insistent that our tactical aides come down.
这块殖民地是孤立的,暴露在外,周遭空无一物
This colony is isolated, exposed, out on the edge of nowhere.
他或许需要额外的建议
He probably wants additional advice.
或许是这样吧,船长,然而,我--
Perhaps, captain, but nevertheless, I--
史波克,准将以好客出名,这理由还不够吗?
Spock, isn't it enough the commodore is famous for his hospitality?
就比如我,很乐意吃上一顿不是压缩粮食的饭
I, for one, could use a good nonreconstituted meal.
医生,你真是个感官主义者
Doctor, you are a sensualist.
用你的尖耳朵打赌,我就是的
You bet your pointed ears I am.
船长,准备好传送了
Ready whenever you are, captain.
通电
Energize.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,红色警告 - 船长,发生什么事了?
Kirk to Enterprise. Red alert. - What is it, captain?
塞斯图斯三号♥已经被摧毁了
Cestus III has been destroyed.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange, new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第十八集
竞技场
全面警戒
Full alert.
史波克先生,三录仪检测,生命探测
Tricorder readings, Mr. Spock. Life detection.
船长,昨天那条指引我们来这里的消息--
Those messages we got, captain, the one directing us here yesterday--
是假的,这里的一切发生在几天前
Faked. All this happened several days ago.
朗,去那边,寻找生还者
Lang, over there. Look for survivors.
凯洛维茨,去那边
Kelowitz, that way.
欧赫里希,跟着我
O'Herlihy, stick with me.
船长,脉冲出现在那个方向
Captain, impulses that direction.
非常微弱,或许是个生还者
Very weak, possibly a survivor.
来吧,老骨头
Come on, Bones.
船长日志,星历3045.6
Captain's log, stardate 3045.6.
进取号♥收到了一个
The Enterprise has responded to a call
来自塞斯图斯三号♥地面观测前哨站的信息
from Earth observation outpost on Cestus III.
一登陆,我们就发现这个前哨站已经被摧毁了
On landing, we have discovered that the outpost has been destroyed.
船长,在那里
Captain, over there.
轻点,轻点
Careful. - Careful.
受到惊吓,辐射灼伤
Shock, radiation burns,
肯定有内伤,船长,他情况很糟糕
internal injuries for certain. He's in a bad way, captain.
老骨头,保住他的性命,我要知道这里发生了什么
Keep him alive, Bones. I want to know what's been happening here.
船长,又发现了一个生命迹象
Getting another life reading, captain.
是幸存者吗? - 不是幸存者
Survivors? - Not survivors.
不是热血生物
Not warm-blooded.
是活着的生物,但不是人
Living creatures, but not human.
在哪里?
Where?
方位角,93度,距离,1570码
Azimuth, 93 degrees. Range, 1570 yards.
欧赫里希
O'Herlihy.
船长,我看见一些东西
Captain, I see something.
找掩护
Cover.
寇克呼叫进取号♥,锁定传送器,把我们传送上去
Kirk to Enterprise. Lock on transporters. Beam us up.
船长,我们被袭击了,不明身份的飞船向我们逼近
Captain, we're coming under attack. Unidentified ship quartering in.
无法传送你们,我刚启动好防御屏障
We can't beam you up. I've just rigged up defensive screens.
保持屏障开启,发射所有相位炮
Keep those screens up. Fire all phasers.
船长,正发射相位炮
Firing phasers, captain.
那艘船也开启屏障了
The alien has screens up too.
采取一切必要措施保护星舰
Take all action necessary to protect the ship.
我们会坚守在这里
We'll hold out here.
船长,你也受到攻击了吗?
Are you under attack, captain?
我们可以关闭屏障 - 一定要保持屏障开启
We could drop screens. - Keep those screens up.
当星舰安全的时候再担心我们吧
Worry about us when the ship is safe.
通话结束
Kirk out.
如果他们撤销防御屏障来传送我们上去
If they lower those screens to beam us up,
他们也会暴露在激光攻击之下
they'll be open to phaser attack.
船长,我们悲剧地不够兵力
We're hopelessly outnumbered here, captain.
他们的裂解炮对抗我们的相位手♥枪♥…
Those disrupters versus our hand phasers...
史波克先生,我们情况不妙
We're stuck with it, Mr. Spock.
我们一定要利用好现有的一切
We'll have to make do with what we've got.
凯洛维茨,朗,由侧翼出去
Kelowitz, Lang, flank out.
对着史波克先生给你们的坐标开火
Lay down fire on coordinates Mr. Spock gave you.
即使你们看不到他们,也要万分小心
Even if you don't see them. Keep your heads down.
我们在这里毫无希望
Helpless down here.
进取号♥--
And the Enterprise--
船长,苏鲁是个经验丰富的战斗指挥官
Sulu is an experienced combat officer, captain.
史波克先生,那是我的船,我该在那里的
It's my ship, Mr. Spock. I should be there.
我们甚至不能射中他们
We can't even get at them.
他们现在也不能射中我们
Nor can they at us, at the moment.
除非他们从原来的位置移开
Not unless they move their original position.
移到那中间的高地
That intervening high ground.
你还记得这个地方的布局吗?军械库?
You remember the layout of this place? The arsenal?
大约在那个方向100码处
About 100 yards in that direction.
但承受了和这里一样的攻击后--
But after an attack as thorough as this one--
我去试试看
I'll risk it.
我是寇克,向我报告
Kirk here. Report.
船长,你还好吧?
Captain, are you all right?
不要担心我,星舰怎么样了?
Never mind about me. What about the ship?
我们用所有的相位炮组向对方开火
We returned fire with all phaser banks.
但是对它的偏导防御屏障无效
Negative against its deflector screen.
配备光子鱼雷 - 是的,长官
Arm your photon torpedoes. - Aye, aye, sir.
已配备光子鱼雷,正在待命
Arm photon torpedoes. Stand by.
有攻击舰的身份证明吗?
Any identification on the attacking vessel?
没有,长官,和我们熟悉的任何构造都不相符
No, sir. Doesn't correspond with any configuration we're familiar with.
我们不能建立可视通话,它离我们太远了
We can't get visual contact. She's too far away.
苏鲁先生,光子鱼雷锁定
Mr. Sulu, photon torpedoes locked on.
船长,光子鱼雷已锁定
Photon torpedoes locked on, captain.
所有炮组发射
Fire all banks.
长官,所有炮组已发射
All banks fired, sir.
苏鲁
Sulu.
苏鲁,我们的通话被♥干♥扰了
Sulu, our communications are being interfered with.
现在,长话短说:
Now, get this straight:
采取任何你认为必须的手段保护星舰
Do anything you think necessary to protect the ship.
离开运行轨道,最大曲速度,任何事,你明白了吗?
Leave orbit, maximum warp, anything. Clear?
明白了,船长,但是你--
Clear, captain. But you--
不要担心我,保护好我的船
Never mind about me. Protect my ship.
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
船长,光子鱼雷无效
Photon torpedoes negative, captain.
我要用曲速脱离轨道
I'm warping out of orbit.
好的
Good.
随时联♥系♥我,通话完毕
Contact me when you can. Kirk out.
医生,他怎样了?
How is he, doctor?
如果不对他进行妥善治疗,他将在半小时内死亡
He'll be dead in half an hour if we don't get him some decent care.
他们在转移,我要去找船长
They're moving. I've got to get to the captain.
船长,我已经锁定敌人了
I've locked on to the enemy, captain.
他们正移♥动♥到高地
They're moving toward the high ground.
他们也锁定了我的三录仪
They've locked on to my tricorder.
非常巧妙,他们反馈我自己的脉冲,让我的探测器过载了
Very ingenious. They fed back my own impulses and built up an overload.
我们来看看他们究竟有多巧妙
We'll see how ingenious they are.
给你,帮我固定住这个榴弹炮支架
Here, give me a hand with this grenade launcher.
朗!
Lang!
进取号♥怎样了?
Any word from the Enterprise?
苏鲁让它脱离轨道了
Sulu's taken her out of orbit.
长官,他们击中朗了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表