剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我不是机器
I am not a computer.
测试我吧
Test me.
让我来解决任何…
Ask me to solve any...
方程…
Equate.
发送信♥号♥♥啊
Transmit.
克莉丝汀,克莉丝汀,让我证明自己
Christine. Christine, let me prove myself.
这难道那么重要吗?
Does this make such a difference?
你不明白吗,罗杰?
Don't you see, Roger?
你做的每件事都表明这不是你
Everything you've done has proved it isn't you.
我就是罗杰·科比
I am Roger Korby!
那证明一下
Then prove it.
给我相位手♥枪♥
Give me that phaser gun.
如果你还有点人性,给我吧
If there's any human left in you, give it to me.
不
No.
你永远不会明白
You will never understand.
我制♥造♥了一个完美生物
I constructed a perfect being.
做过测试,做过证明
Tested it, proved it.
做过证明
Proved it.
安德烈娅,给我武器
Andrea, give me the weapon.
不,守卫
No. Protect.
守卫
Protect.
不
No.
去…去爱你
To-- To love you.
去…
To...
吻你
...kiss you.
不,你无法去爱
No, you cannot love.
你不是人类
You're not human.
爱你
Love you.
吻
Kiss.
寇克舰长
Captain Kirk.
在这里,史波克
In here, Spock.
舰长,你还好吧?
Captain, are you all right?
护士长?
Nurse?
科比博士在哪里?
Where's Dr. Korby?
科比博士…
Dr. Korby...
…从未出现
...was never here.
感谢你让我做决定,舰长
Thank you for letting me make the decision, captain.
我确定这是正确的选择
I'm quite certain I’m doing the right thing.
她留在船上
She's staying with the ship.
有烦心事,史波克先生?
Something bothering you, Mr. Spock?
坦白说,我听到你说“杂种”一词的时候
Frankly, I was rather dismayed
感到很沮丧,舰长
by your use of the term "half-breed," captain.
你可得知道,这种表达太不含蓄了 (史波克是瓦肯人和地球人的混血儿)
You must admit, it is an unsophisticated expression.
我会记住的,史波克先生…
I'll remember that, Mr. Spock...
…若下次还有类似情况
...the next time I find myself in a similar situation.
继续向前,舵手
Steady as we go, helm.
本集结束
=The Last Fantasy=-
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表