剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
I must now use an ancient Vulcan technique
去探索凡·格尔德那饱受折磨的内心世界
to probe into Van Gelder's tortured mind.
史波克,只要有一丝希望,就能起点作用的吧
Spock, if there's the slightest possibility it might help.
我还从未在人类身上试过这种技术,医生
I have never used it on a human, doctor.
无论什么方法,只要能窥探这个人的思想
If there's any way we can look into this man's mind
搞清楚他说的到底是真是假…
to see if what he's saying is real or delusion--
这是一种瓦肯人独有的私秘技能
It's a hidden, personal thing to the Vulcan people.
我们种族私人生活的一部分
Part of our private lives.
听好了,史波克,吉姆·寇克可能遇到了大♥麻♥烦
Now, look, Spock, Jim Kirk could be in real trouble.
这技能到底灵不灵?
Will it work or not?
可能会有危险
It could be dangerous.
你明白吗?
Do you understand?
我需要改变你的神经内压和血压
It requires I make pressure changes in your nerves, your blood vessels.
你必须敞开我的心怀
You must open my mind.
让我向你发出警告,向你解释清楚
Let me warn you, explain to you.
不会影响到你的,麦考伊医生,只有我触碰到的人才会受影响
This will not affect you, Dr. McCoy. Only the person I touch.
这可不是催眠 - 我明白
It is not hypnosis. - I understand.
很好,身体机能读数正变回正常水平
Good. The reading's levelling.
你开始感到一种奇妙的幸福感
You begin to feel a strange euphoria.
你的身体飘起来了
Your body floats.
是的
Yes.
我开始感觉到了
I begin to feel it.
敞开你的心怀
Open your mind.
我们一起前行
We move together.
我们的心灵相通
Our minds sharing the same thoughts.
晚上好 - 晚上好
Good evening. - Good evening.
你觉得我们下午在这儿看到的囚犯怎么样?
What did you think of the inmates we saw here this afternoon?
你本可以等到明天早晨
You could have waited until tomorrow morning
再问我这个问题的 - 我等不及
to ask me that, captain. - I didn't.
我觉得他们很幸福,改造得很好
I thought they were happy, well-adjusted.
但表情有一些木然
But a bit blank.
舰长,如果你是在质疑特里斯坦·亚当斯这种大♥师♥的理论…
Captain, if you're questioning the methods of a man like Tristan Adams--
我想再去看看那个光线治疗室
I'd like to see that treatment room again.
你说过你对光线治疗的理论略知一二?
You say you're somewhat familiar with the theory behind it?
对,略知一二
Yes, somewhat,
但如果你只是想表达你对亚当斯医生的怀疑…
but if you'd simply state any doubts you have to Dr. Adams--
要是他撒了谎,他会继续谎话连篇 到头来,我什么都发现不了
And if he's lying, he'll continue to lie, and I won't find out a thing.
唯一能找出真♥相♥的方法,就是亲眼看看那台机器是怎么工作的
The only way I can be sure is to see that machine at work.
我这样做,是不是太不切实际,太不讲究科学了,医生?
Or is that too impractical and unscientific of me, doctor?
怎么样? - 来了
Well? - Coming.
我们叫什么名字?
What is our name?
我们是谁?
Who are we?
我们是西蒙·凡·格尔德
We are Simon Van Gelder.
亚当斯医生
Dr. Adams,
那个神经中和器
the neural neutraliser.
他对我们做了什么?
What did he do to us?
他能任意重塑人的心灵
He can reshape any mind he chooses.
他用它来抹去我们的记忆
He used it to erase our memories,
把他自己的想法放进去
put his own thoughts there.
他很惊讶,这机器会消耗那么多的能量
He was surprised it took so much power.
我们反抗了他,还记得吗?
We fought him, remember?
但我们是那么疲倦
But we grew so tired.
我们的心灵是那么空虚,那么无遮无拦
Our mind so blank, so open
他放进去的任何思想都变成了我们自己的思想
that any thought he placed there became our thoughts.
我们的心灵那么空虚
Our mind so empty,
像一块渴求思想的海绵
like a sponge needing thoughts,
乞求着,空虚着
begging, empty.
孤独着
Loneliness.
空虚地晾在那里,那么孤独
So lonely to be sitting there empty.
渴求着他吐出的只言片语
Wanting any word from him.
爱 - 是啊
Love. - Yes.
恨 - 是啊
Hate. - Yes.
生 - 是啊
Live. - Yes.
死 - 是啊
Die. - Yes.
空虚得那么煎熬
Such agony, to be empty.
空虚
Empty.
孤独
Lonely.
孤独 - 太空虚了
Lonely. - So empty.
太空虚了
So empty.
我可不想让我的大脑受损
I have no desire to damage my brain.
这操作起来应该是安全的,是不是?
Can this be handled with reasonable safety, yes or no?
是的
Yes.
你能把握好分寸吗?
And will you be able to determine
尽量避免让光线对我造成哪怕最细微的伤害
if that beam is harming me in the slightest?
能的,舰长,我是内行
Yes, captain. I know my profession.
准备好了?
Ready?
我们试试最低强度,一两秒钟
We'll try minimum intensity. A second or two.
你准备好就开始,医生,一两秒就停
Anytime you're ready, doctor. Just for a second or two.
我们已经试过了,舰长
We already tried it for that long, captain.
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
有事情发生了,你的表情刚刚一片空白
Something happened. Your face went completely blank.
试个无害的暗示
Try a harmless suggestion.
你很饿
You're hungry.
瞧,等结束了以后
You know, when we finally get through with this,
我得找个厨房♥猛吃一顿
I'd like to locate and raid a kitchen somewhere.
我把这个暗示植入了你的思想,舰长
I put that suggestion in your mind, captain.
我只是说了句你很饿
I said simply that you were hungry.
效果好得可怕,怪不得亚当斯医生遗之不用
Remarkably effective for a device that Dr. Adams was going to abandon.
我觉得我们应该再试试 - 对,来点不寻常的暗示
I think we should try this again. - Yes. Pick something unusual.
不寻常的暗示,我们俩都能领会的那种
An unusual suggestion. Something we can both be sure of.
在圣诞晚会上
At the Christmas party,
我们相遇了,我们跳舞了
we met, we danced.
你说起了星星
You talked about the stars.
我现在希望事情往另外一个方向发展
I suggest now that it happened in a different way.
你一把抱起我,带我去了你的船舱
You swept me off my feet and carried me to your cabin.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
舰长,要是被你的下属撞见,你带我来了这儿…
Captain, if your crew saw you carry me here...
我的下属会发誓保守秘密
My crew is sworn to secrecy.
但是我的名声,我是说,我们还是初次见面
But my reputation. I mean, just having met like this.
当然,要是你真心喜欢我,那就另当别论
Of course, it would be different if you cared for me.
你想让我编造一个谎言?
You want me to manufacture a lie?
打包成圣诞礼物送给你?
Wrap it up as a Christmas present for you?
不
No.
我更希望你发自内心
I prefer honesty.
现在,寇克舰长会来一次完全的真情流露
Now Captain Kirk is going to have a complete demonstration.
我希望他心里不要留存任何疑虑
I want there to be no doubts whatsoever in his mind.
你疯狂地爱上了海伦,舰长
You're madly in love with Helen, captain.
你为了她,不惜撒谎,行骗,偷窃
You'd lie, cheat, steal for her.
宁愿牺牲你的事业,你的名声 - 不,医生,不
Sacrifice your career, your reputation. - No, doctor. No.
痛苦啊,你感觉到了吗,舰长?
The pain. Do you feel it, captain?
你必须得到她,不然痛苦会更加剧烈
You must have her, or the pain grows worse.
渴望得到她的痛苦
The pain, the longing for her.
海伦
Helen.
你已经爱上她很多年了,舰长
For years you've loved her, captain.
很多年 - 很多年了,我一直爱着你
For years. - For years. I've loved you.
你必须一直记好了,舰长
You must continue to remember that, captain.
现在她走了
And now she's gone.
海伦
Helen.
海伦,别走
Helen, don't go.
我需要你,海伦
I need you, Helen.
现在,舰长,你必须拿出你的相位武器
Now, captain, you must take your phaser weapon
把它扔在地上
and drop it on the floor.
舰长,你要是不听话,痛苦就会加剧
Captain, the pain increases unless you obey me.
我必须…
I must...
…扔掉它
...drop it.
很好,舰长
Very good, captain.
非常好,现在轮到通讯器了
Very good, indeed. And now your communicator.
把它扔在地上
Drop it on the floor.
寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
寇克…
Kirk...
…呼叫进取号♥
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表