剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
登陆小队有消息吗?
Anything from the landing party?
他们马上就会送来报告,舰长
They should be sending up a report momentarily, captain.
怎么了? - 背扭了一下
Something wrong? - A kink in my back.
就是这,再高点
That's it. No, a little-- A little higher, please.
推,用力推
Push, push hard.
使劲按,史波克…
Dig it in there, Mr. Sp--
谢谢,文书,好多了
Thank you, yeoman. That's sufficient.
您需要休息,舰长,恕我冒昧
You need sleep, captain. If it's not out of line to suggest--
这种话麦考伊说得够多了,文书,谢谢
I have enough of that from Dr. McCoy, yeoman. Thank you.
麦考伊大夫是对的,舰长
Dr. McCoy is correct, captain.
过去三个月星舰的历程艰辛
After what this ship has been through in the last three months,
每个船员都需要休息…
there's not a crewman aboard who is not in need of a rest...
当然,除了我
...myself excepted, of course.
把麦考伊医生的报告传送到我房♥间,上尉
Have Dr. McCoy's report channelled to my quarters, lieutenant.
是,舰长
Aye, aye, captain.
美,真美
Beautiful. Beautiful.
没动物,没人,没烦恼
No animals, no people, no worries.
这正是你想要的,对吗,大夫?
Just what the doctor ordered. Right, doctor?
没有比这更好的处方啦
I couldn't have prescribed better.
我们的船员都很疲惫
We are one weary ship.
你认为舰长能批准在这休整吗?
Do you think the captain will authorise a shore leave here?
这取决于我和侦查队的报告
Well, depending upon my report and that of the other scouting parties.
耳闻还是不如一见
You know, you have to see this place to believe it.
这里就像爱丽丝的仙境
It's like something out of Alice in Wonderland.
舰长一定得下来看看
The captain has to come down.
他会喜欢这儿 - 他需要这样的地方
He'd like it. - He needs it.
你有你的压力,我有我的,可他肩负我俩的压力
You've got your problems, I've got mine, but he's got ours
还有他自己的,还有430名船员的压力
plus his, plus 430 other people.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
记录细胞结构
To get some cell-structure records.
草,灌木丛
A blade of grass, a bush,
树…
a tree...
花瓣
...a flower petal.
有了这些,我们就可以了解这颗星球的生态
With these we can tell the whole planet biology.
哦,我的老天爷,要迟到了
Oh, my paws and whiskers. I'll be late.
打搅了,先生,你在附近是否看见一只
Excuse me, sir. Have you seen a rather large white rabbit
穿黄马甲戴白手套的大白兔?
with a yellow weskit and white gloves hereabout?
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
苏鲁!
Sulu!
什么事?
What is it?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
你看见他们了吗?
Did you see them?
看见什么?
See what?
我什么也没看见
I don't see anything.
你看到什么了,医生?
What is it, doc?
宇宙,人类最后的疆域
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的旅程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它所执行的五年任务:是为了探索陌生的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
寻找新的生命及新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢地航向人类未知的洪荒
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
星际迷航
第一季 第15集
奇妙的休假地
舰长日志,星历3025…
Captain's log, stardate 3025...
点3
...point 3.
我们正环绕奥米克斯三角洲区域的一颗无人星球飞行
We are orbiting an uninhabited planet in the Omicron Delta region,
这颗星球和记忆中的地球极其相似
a planet remarkably like Earth, or how we remember Earth to be:
像座美丽的公园,绿意盎然,到处是鲜花,树木和绿草…
Park-like, beautiful, green. Flowers, trees, green lawns...
宁静安详
...quiet and restful.
美得让人难以置信
Almost too good to be true.
登录名单上怎么不见您的名字,长官?
Sir? I don't see your name in any of the shore parties.
我是有些疲倦,文书,可还没累趴下
Well, I may be tired, yeoman, but I'm not falling apart.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
是,长官 - 登录休假一分队
Aye, aye, sir. - Shore leave party one.
原地待命
Stand by your section.
接下来将按字母顺序点名
You will be called in alphabetical order.
史波克,我们先送右舷区的船员下去
Mr. Spock, we're beaming down the starboard section first.
你想随哪一区下去?
Which section would you like to go with?
我不需要,舰长
Not necessary in my case, captain.
在我的星球上,休息便是安息,不再耗费能量的意思
On my planet, to rest is to rest: To cease using energy.
对我来说,在草地上跑来跑去是不合逻辑的
To me, it is quite illogical to run up and down on green grass,
那不是保持体力,反而是消耗体力
using energy instead of saving it.
我是寇克 - 收到麦考伊医生
Kirk here. - Dr. McCoy calling
从星球发来的呼叫,舰长 - 好的,开启频道,乌乎拉
from the planet, captain. - Yes, open a channel, Uhura.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
舰长,你要下来吗?
Captain, are you beaming down?
我不打算来,怎么了,老骨头?
I hadn't planned to, Bones. Why?
嗯,要么是我们的侦察器和探测器坏了
Well, either our scouting probes and detectors are malfunctioning,
这里的美把我们这些侦察员迷得如痴如醉,疏忽大意
and all us scouts careless and beauty-intoxicated...
要么是我自己不再胜任这份工作
...or I must report myself unfit for duty.
此话怎讲
Explain.
在这颗原本无人居住的星球上…
On this supposedly uninhabited planet...
我撞见了只大兔子,从自己背心里掏出只金表
...I just saw a large rabbit pull a gold watch from his vest
还说它迟到了
and claim that he was late.
这笑话不错,老骨头,我也讲一个
That's pretty good, Bones. All right, I got one for you.
兔子后面还跟着一个金发小女孩,对吧?
The rabbit was followed by a little blond girl, right?
对,没错
As a matter of fact, yes.
他们穿过篱笆上的洞,消失了
They disappeared through a hole in a hedge.
好吧,大夫,你的报告我会考虑
All right, doctor. I’ll take your report under consideration.
通话完毕
Captain out.
那就是麦考伊的药方:哄骗中来点神秘
That's a McCoy pill: A little mystery sugarcoating.
他想让我下去,怕我拒绝
He wants to get me down there. Afraid I won't swallow it.
很好,舰长
Very well, captain.
我正要和你谈这事
Something I did come to discuss.
好的,史波克,什么事?
Yes, Mr. Spock, what is it?
这是我从麦考伊的日志中找到的
I picked this up from Dr. McCoy's log.
有位船员出现压力大和疲劳的症状
We have a crew member aboard who's showing signs of stress and fatigue.
反应速度下降了9%-12%
Reaction time down 9 to 12 percent.
相关的考评也比正常值低了三♥级♥
Associational rating, norm minus three.
这评级也太低了
That's much too low a rating.
他变得烦躁,喜欢争论
He's becoming irritable and quarrelsome,
然而他却拒绝休整
yet he refuses to take rest and rehabilitation.
尽管他有权拒绝,可我们发现…
Now, he has that right, but we found--
只要星舰安然无恙,船员便无权拒绝
A crewman's right ends where the safety of the ship begins.
我现在就命令这个人登陆休假
Now, that man will go ashore on my orders.
他叫什么名字? - 詹姆士·寇克
What's his name? - James Kirk.
祝您玩得高兴,舰长
Enjoy yourself, captain.
那是颗有趣的星球,相信您会很喜欢
It's an interesting planet. I believe you'll find it quite pleasant,
很像你们的地球
very much like your Earth.
侦察队没发现任何动物和人造物品
The scouts have detected no animals, artefacts
或任何力场
or force fields of any kind.
只有平静,阳光和清新的空气
Only peace, sunshine and good air.
什么麻烦都没有
You'll have no problems.
怎么总是和你在一起工作?
Always have to be work with you?
这里真好
There's so much loveliness.
要是舰长要的报告不及时送到…
You won't find all this so lovely if our report for the captain
可就没这么好了
isn't ready when he asks for it.
没功夫耽误了
Which shouldn't be long.
罗德里格斯,特勒,一切顺利吗?
Rodriguez. Teller. Everything all right?
是的,长官,我们已完成了标本调查
Yes, sir. We've completed the specimen survey.
很好,那就足够了
Good. That should be sufficient.
你们一弄好,就传送给史波克
Beam it up to Mr. Spock when you're ready.
开始好好享受吧
Start enjoying yourselves.
谢谢长官,长官
Thank you, sir. And, sir,
麦考伊医生和苏鲁先生在那边
I think you'll find Dr. McCoy and Mr. Sulu that way.
谢谢
Thank you.
真宁静
Restful.
经历那么多,很难相信…
After what we've been through, it's hard to believe
还有如此美丽的地方 - 的确很美
a place this beautiful exists. - It is beautiful.
如此迷人
So lovely.
还很宁静
And restful.
我赞同您的观点,舰长
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表