剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
小心:潜意识镇静药 目的地:坦塔罗斯流放殖民地 接收人:特立斯坦·亚当斯医生
准备传送
Ready to beam down.
传送
Energize.
出问题了,先生们?
Having trouble, gentlemen?
搞不懂问题出在哪儿,长官
I just don't understand the problem, sir.
你正把货物传往一个流放殖民地,伯克利先生
You're beaming cargo down to a penal colony, Mr. Berkeley.
他们开启了安全力场,长官 - 进取号♥呼叫坦塔罗斯流放地
Their security force field, sir. - USS Enterprise to Tantalus Colony.
康复治疗殖民地收到,请讲
Rehab colony, come in.
请求开放安全力场,以便传送货物
Request opening in your force field for beaming down of cargo.
进取号♥,收到,安全屏障现已打开
Enterprise, affirmative. Our security cover is now open.
传送
Energize.
有货物要上传么?
Any incoming cargo?
就一件,长官,一些研究材料
Just one item, sir. Some research material
要送往斯德哥尔摩的中♥央♥监狱管理局
bound for the Central Bureau of Penology, Stockholm.
坦塔罗斯货物准备上传
Tantalus cargo ready to beam up.
噢,伯克利先生
Oh, Mr. Berkeley.
你得重温一下流放殖民地的
You might refamiliarize yourself with the manual
操作条例 - 马上重温,长官
on penal colony procedures. - Immediately, sir.
我想你可以先把这个锁起来
I think you can take the time to lock this up first.
我会把它放进保险库
I'll get a vault assignment.
机密材料 严禁打开
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢地航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季 第九集
思想之匕
舰长日志,星历2715.1
Captain's log, stardate 2715.1.
与坦塔罗斯五号♥行星上的流放殖民地交换了货物
Exchanged cargo with penal colony on Tantalus V.
未登陆便直接离开了
Have departed without going ashore.
我倒是挺想见一下亚当斯医生的
I would like to have met Dr. Adams.
自从采纳他的理论管理流放殖民地以来,你去过那些地方吗?
Have you been to a penal colony since they started following his theories?
牢笼就是牢笼,吉姆 - 老骨头,你跟不上时代了
A cage is a cage, Jim. - You're behind the times, Bones.
他们现在更像休闲殖民地
They're more like resort colonies now.
有消息,舰长,切换至扬声器
Message, captain. Switching to speaker.
坦塔罗斯殖民地呼叫进取号♥
Tantalus Colony to Enterprise.
一个犯人失踪了
we are unable to locate one of our inmates.
可能有发生暴♥力♥案件的隐患
This is a potentially violent case.
很可能躲在上传给你们的箱子里
Possibly hidden in the box we beamed up to you.
再说一遍,一个犯人失踪了
Repeat. Unable to locate one of our inmates.
可能有发生暴♥力♥案件的隐患 - 进取号♥收到,待命
This is a potentially violent case. - Enterprise acknowledging. Stand by.
3级安全警报
Security alert three.
安全警报,3级戒备,全体部门启动3级戒备
Security alert. Condition three. All sections go to alert condition three.
可能有一个入侵者登船
We may have an intruder aboard.
重复一遍,全体部门启动3级戒备,入侵者已经登船
Repeat. All sections to alert condition three. Intruder aboard.
嘿,你是轮机部门的
Hey, you from Engineering.
舰桥,C区,14层甲板
Bridge, section C, deck 14.
舰长,C区,14层甲板,发现可疑人员
Captain, section C, deck 14, reporting trouble.
有一个穿轮机员制♥服♥的人
Someone in Engineering uniform.
安全控制部,这里是舰桥,派人过来
Security control, this is the bridge. Come in.
我已控制局面,舰长,14层甲板已关闭,搜索进行中
I have them, captain. Closing off deck 14, search in progress.
安全警报,3级戒备
Security alert. Condition three.
身高约6英尺4英寸,男,40岁出头,注意防范
Approximately 6'4", male, early 40s. Approach with caution.
此人极度危险
This man extremely dangerous.
重复一遍,注意严加防范,舰桥通知完毕
Repeat, approach with extreme caution. Bridge out.
不在甲板区域,舰长,他可能已经溜出去了
Negative in the deck area, captain. He may have gotten out.
扩大搜索范围至周边区域
Expanding search to adjoining sections.
进取号♥呼叫坦塔罗斯殖民地 - 坦塔罗斯殖民地,我是亚当斯
Enterprise to Tantalus Colony. - Tantalus Colony, Adams here.
亚当斯医生?我是寇克舰长
Dr. Adams? This is Captain Kirk.
你们的一个犯人好像登上了星舰
It appears we may have an inmate of yours aboard the ship.
一个传送员被人打昏,舰长
Transporter crewman found unconscious, captain.
货物箱开着,是空的
Cargo case open and empty.
那就肯定了,医生,他在星舰上
Make that definite, doctor. He's aboard.
十分抱歉,舰长,是我的疏忽,我再重复一遍
Terribly sorry, captain. I take all the blame. Let me repeat.
他很狡猾且相当暴♥力♥,要小心提防他
He's clever as well as extremely violent. Take all possible precautions.
我们会和你保持联♥系♥的,医生,完毕
We'll keep you posted, doctor. Kirk out.
全体部门,安全搜索进行中,报告
All sections. Security check in progress. Report.
敌人行踪不明,收到
Over-changer, affirmative.
确认警报级别,各部门展开安全行动
Confirm alert conditions. Section operational ready.
真有趣
Interesting.
你们地球人四千年来,老是赞美有组织的暴♥力♥
You Earth people glorify organised violence for 40 centuries,
却用监狱对付个体的施暴行为
but you imprison those who employ it privately.
如此说来,你们族人知道如何应对暴♥力♥咯
And, of course, your people found an answer.
我们摒除情绪,医生
We disposed of emotion, doctor.
没有情绪化,就没有暴♥力♥倾向
Where there's no emotion, there's no motive for violence.
舰长在哪?
Where's the captain?
你们中哪一个是舰长? - 我是寇克舰长
Which one of you is the captain? - I'm Captain Kirk.
我叫…
My name is...
凡·格尔德
...Van Gelder.
我请求庇护
I want asylum.
用枪指着我吗?
At gunpoint?
我要你先答应我
I want your promise first.
保证不会把我送回去
Your word that you won't take me back there.
回坦塔罗斯
To Tantalus.
我不答应
No promises.
把武器给我 - 不
Give me the weapon. - No.
不,不,我不回去
No. No, I'm not going back.
我会先让你的飞船瘫痪,想清楚,舰长
I'll disable your vessel first. You choose, captain.
我会摧毁飞船的控制面板
I'll destroy your control panel.
把他带到医务室
Take him to Sickbay.
返航
Reverse course.
返回坦塔罗斯殖民地
Head back for Tantalus Colony.
不正常,意料之中
Abnormal, of course.
不是精神分♥裂♥症,不是组织损伤
It's not schizophrenia, tissue damage
也不是我熟悉的任何情况,吉姆,带他到这儿后
or any condition I'm acquainted with, Jim. And after getting him here,
用了3倍剂量的镇静剂才让他稳定下来
it took almost a triple dose of sedative to put him under.
报告称他相当健谈
The report said he was quite talkative.
但没什么实质内容
But not very informative.
刚说起一件事,好像马上就忘了
Claim one thing, then he seemed to forget,
然后又开始说别的事
and then he'd start to claim something else.
但话里不时透露出一星半点的真♥相♥
But always with just a ring of truth in it.
我想要好好研究一下,吉姆
I'd sure like to study this one, Jim.
他不再是我们的麻烦了,老骨头 - 你这个自以为是、乱摁按钮的狗屁军官
Not our problem, Bones. - You smug, button-pushing brass hat.
置身事外,那就是你的处事方式吗?
Wash your hands of it. Is that your system?
你们俩都自信满满,是吧?了不起的专业人士
You're both quite sure of yourselves, aren't you? Quite expert.
把他带回去,让别人操心吧
Take him back. Let someone else worry about him.
你说你的名字叫什么? - 我的名字?
What did you say your name was? - My name?
我的名字是…
My name is--
西蒙…
Simon...
…凡·格尔德
...Van Gelder.
我是主管…
I was the director of--
主管…
Director...
…坦塔罗斯殖民地的主管
...at the Tantalus Colony.
明白我说的了吧?
See what I mean?
我毕业于…
I was graduate of--
于…
Of--
我是助理…
I was assistant to--
我知道的
I knew.
但是他们已经擦除了
But they've erased it.
擦除了?
Erased?
编辑了
Edited.
调整了
Adjusted.
颠覆了我
Subverted me.
但我不会忘记的!我不会忘记的!
But I won't forget! I won't forget!
你是那么愚昧无知,你认为我属于那里,对吗?
You're so blind ignorant. You believe I belong back there, don't you?
不管死活,噢,我不会让你送我回去的
Dead or alive. Well, I won't let you take me back.
我不去,我宁愿去死
I'm not going. I'll die first.
你听见了吗?我不去
Do you hear? I'm not going.
不,不,不
No. No. No
估计多久到坦塔罗斯?
Estimating arrival to Tantalus?
57分钟30秒,舰长
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表