剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
没有责任
and no responsibility.
为什么是我?
Why me?
环顾舰桥…
I look around that bridge...
船员正等着我作出下一步行动的指示
...and I see the men waiting for me to make the next move.
老骨头…
And, Bones...
如果我错了怎么办?
...what if I'm wrong?
舰长 - 我并不是真的想要个答案
Captain-- - I don't really expect an answer.
但我有了一个
But I've got one.
有些事我极少对…
Something I seldom say to a...
对客人提起,吉姆
...customer, Jim.
在银河系里
In this galaxy,
理论上可能存在3百万颗地球这样的行星
there's a mathematical probability of 3 million Earth-type planets.
而在整个宇宙里
And in all of the universe,
则有3万亿个银河系这样的星系
3 million million galaxies like this.
而在这些星系里
And in all of that...
也许数量更甚于此…
...and perhaps more...
我们每个人都是独一无二的
...only one of each of us.
别毁了那个叫寇克的人
Don't destroy the one named Kirk.
什么? - 没事儿
What? - It's all right.
没事儿
It's all right.
中校,发现信♥号♥♥
A signal, commander.
找到他们了
We have him.
朝对方前进
Move toward him.
启动引擎
Power on.
掉头行驶,否则对方会从我们眼前溜走
Reverse course. He'll try to slip under us.
长官,侧面推力已开启 - 长官,正在转向
Lateral power, sir. - Coming around, sir.
相位炮,发射
Phasers, fire.
中校,怎么会这样?会这样?
How, commander? How?
那个人是个巫师,他猜透了我的想法
He's a sorcerer, that one. He reads the thoughts in my brain.
我们的燃料用光了,而对方却遥不可及
Our fuel supply all but gone, and he stays out of reach.
我们被打败了
We are beaten!
这会是真的吗?
Can it be true?
执行官最引以为豪的头号♥旗舰被打败了
The Praetor's finest and proudest flagship, beaten!
也许我们还能挽救你们执行官的尊严
Perhaps we can yet save your Praetor's pride for him.
往导管里放入更多的碎片
More debris into the tubes!
德西乌斯,船上有老式的核子弹头吗?
Decius, do we have some of the old-style nuclear warheads aboard?
有,中校,但只用于自毁
Yes, commander, but only for self-destruction.
往放碎片的导管里放一个
Place one in with the debris. Proximity fuse.
遵命,中校,立即执行
Yes, commander. At once.
长官,残骸越来越多,都落在航线上了
More wreckage, sir, scattering across our path.
停火 - 探测仪探测到碎片
Cease-fire. - Debris on our scanners.
快点儿分♥析♥ - 长官,和之前的碎片一个类型
Analysis, quickly. - Same type as before, sir.
除了一个金属外壳的物体
Except one metal-cased object.
舵手,满舵
Helm, hard over!
相位炮,近距离发射 - 相位炮已发射
Phasers, fire. Point-blank! - Phasers, fire!
荣耀,荣耀啊
Glorious. Glorious!
现在启程回家
Now we go home.
对方在我们控制之下
They are at our mercy.
中校…
Commander...
我得提醒一下你的职责所在
...I remind you of your duty.
舰长呼叫医务室 - 我是麦考伊
Captain to Sickbay. - McCoy here.
伤亡人数多少? - 目前为止21人
Casualties? - Twenty-two so far.
主要是辐射烧伤,大多来自舰船外♥围♥区域
Mainly radiation burns, mostly from the ship's outer areas.
舰长,情况本会更糟糕
Could've been much, much worse, captain.
医生,谢谢你
Thank you, doctor.
史波克,提交报告
Report, Mr. Spock.
长官,是某种核设备
Nuclear device of some kind, sir.
我们的相位炮
Our phasers detonated it
在不到100米处引爆了它 - 舰船损毁情况
less than 100 metres away. - Ship damage?
主要是引擎过载和线路烧毁
Mainly overloads and circuit burnouts.
武器呢 - 只剩下前方相位炮室了
Weapons status. - Only the Forward Phaser Room.
史考特,能正常使用吗? - 能,长官
Fully operable, Scotty? - Yes, sir.
但只有汤姆林森专员一人在操作
But Specialist Tomlinson is manning it alone.
没有后备人员
No standby crew available.
长官,我的第一个岗位是在武器控制岗
Sir, my first assignment was in Weapons Control.
去吧,乌乎拉上尉,接管导航
Go. Lieutenant Uhura, take over navigation.
遵命,舰长
Yes, captain.
舰长,引擎现已恢复供能
We have engine power now, captain,
如果你想离开此处去修葺舰船
if you'd like to move off and make repairs.
不,不
No, no.
也许我们能将对方拉回我们的地盘
Maybe we can pull them back to our side of the Neutral Zone.
原地不动
Hold our position.
装死
Play dead.
仍无移♥动♥的迹象
Still no sign of movement.
我们元气大伤,储备燃料也已用尽
We have damaged ourselves. Our fuel reserve is gone.
粉碎执行官的敌人是我们的职责所在
And it is our duty to crush the Praetor's enemies.
我不相信敌方舰长
I do not trust their captain.
我们在中立区,他们不会进来
We are in the Neutral Zone. They will not enter.
中校,如果你不肯,那就让我光荣的去死吧
If you refuse, permit me the glory of the kill, commander.
我们会进攻…
We will attack.
但得听我指挥
But on my order.
斯泰尔斯,提交损毁报告
Damage reports, Mr. Stiles.
无损毁 - 你需要帮助吗?
Negative. - Will you require any assistance here?
瓦肯人,这次我们地球人自己会处理,不需要你的帮助
This time, we'll handle things without your help, Vulcan.
相位炮密封冷却剂 (危险)
汤姆林森…
Tomlinson...
长官,敌方舰船现形了
Enemy vessel becoming visible, sir.
前方相位炮,待命
Forward phasers, stand by.
发射
Fire.
发射
Fire!
斯泰尔斯,听见命令了吗?发射
Stiles, can you hear me? Fire!
发射!斯泰尔斯,听见了吗?给我发射
Fire! Stiles, can you hear me? Fire!
发射
Fire!
斯泰尔斯,能听见我说话吗?发射啊
Stiles, can you hear me? Fire!
斯泰尔斯!
Stiles!
他们向我们开炮了
They're firing at us!
苏鲁,准备朝罗慕兰飞船逼近
Mr. Sulu, prepare to move in on the Romulan vessel.
乌乎拉,开启舰船间通信系统
Ship-to-ship, Uhura.
把信♥号♥♥转到屏幕上去 - 长官,呼叫频率打开
Put this on the screen. - Hailing frequencies open, sir.
舰长…
Captain...
做好准备,将生还者传送到进取号♥上来
...standing by to beam your survivors aboard our ship.
做好弃舰准备
Prepare to abandon your vessel.
不
No.
不,这不是我们的风格
No, it is not our way.
我们以这种方式碰面,对此我深表遗憾
I regret that we meet in this way.
你我本是同类
You and I are of a kind.
却生活在不同的国度里
In a different reality,
我本该称呼你一声“朋友”
I could've called you "friend."
服从至死有何意义?
What purpose will it serve to die?
舰长,我们肩负着责任
We are creatures of duty, captain.
责任是我生存的意义
I have lived my life by it.
我还有最后一个职责得执行
Just one more duty to perform.
史波克,你还好吧
You all right, Mr. Spock?
没事儿,我很好,谢谢你,舰长
Yes, very well. Thank you, captain.
斯泰尔斯,你呢? - 活得好好的,长官
And you, Mr. Stiles? - I'm alive, sir.
本来我必死无疑了
But I wouldn't be.
史波克拖着我离开了相位炮室
Mr. Spock, he pulled me out of the Phaser Room.
冒着生命危险救了我一命,在我…
Saved my life. He risked his life, and after I--
我救了一名训练有素的导航员
I saved a trained navigator
这样他就能回去当差了
so that he could return to duty.
这种事情我可没注入什么感情因素
I am capable of no other feelings in such matters.
老骨头,我们失去了多少人? - 只有一个
How many men did we lose, Bones? - Only one.
汤姆林森,今早本来要结婚的那个人
Tomlinson, the boy who was going to get married this morning.
他的未婚妻现在在小礼堂
His fiancée is at the chapel now.
长官,我们终于收到基地的回复了
We finally received an answer from Command Base, sir.
他们说支持你的一切决定
They say they'll support whatever decision you have to make.
这事儿说不清道不明
It never makes any sense.
你我都必须明白事出皆有因
We both have to know that there was a reason.
我没事
I'm all right.
本集结束
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表