剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Mr. Spock, you are second-in-command.
这将是一场危险的围剿
This will be a dangerous hunt.
或许我们都会牺牲
Either one of us, by himself, is expendable.
或许我们都不会有事
Both of us are not.
舰长,大约有100人参与了这场
Captain, there are approximately 1 00 of us engaged in this search
生物搜寻活动
against one creature.
我们俩都被杀的概率是2228.7:1
The odds against you and l both being killed are 2228.7 to one.
2228.7:1?
2228.7 to one?
概率不错,史波克先生
Those are pretty good odds, Mr. Spock.
而且这个概率是很准确的,舰长
And they are, of course, accurate, captain.
当然
Of course.
嗯,我不想用这个词
Well, I hate to use the word,
但是,逻辑上,在那种概率下
but, logically, with those kind of odds,
你还是可以留下来
you might as well stay.
但是,史波克先生,请务必小心
But please stay out of trouble, Mr. Spock.
舰长,我一直就是那样做的
That is always my intention, captain.
我是寇克 - 舰长,我是史考特
Kirk here. - Scotty here, captain.
我的即兴之作刚才失灵了,没法承受负担了
My brilliant improvisation just gave up the ghost. It couldn't stand the strain.
你能再修好吗? - 不行,舰长,它永久性的损坏了
Can you fix it again? - Negative, captain. It's gone for good.
立即开始将所有殖民地人员撤退到进取号♥上
Start immediate evacuation of all colonists to the Enterprise.
舰长,不是所有人都要撤走
Not all of them, captain.
我和我的一些主要人员都要留下
I and some of my key personnel are staying.
我们要到下面帮你们
We'll be down to join you.
我们没有足够的相位枪给你们
We don't have enough phasers for you.
那就用棒球棍,我们不想被驱逐出这里,我们要留下
Then we'll use clubs. We're not being chased away from here. We're staying.
好的
Good.
让其他所有人登陆进取号♥
Get everybody else aboard the Enterprise.
越少人在下面消耗氧气
The fewer people breathing the air down here,
我们剩下的人坚持的时间就越长
the longer the rest of us will hold out.
史考特,还能坚持多久?
How much longer, Scotty?
长官,反应堆将在大约10小时内爆♥炸♥
The reactor will go supercritical in about ten hours, sir.
你有10个小时的时间去寻找那个装置
You have that long to find the mechanism.
我们会尽力的
We'll do our best.
史考特,有什么情况及时通知我们
Start feeding us constant status reports, Scotty.
范登堡,让你的人在23层
Vanderberg, you and your crew assemble at level 23,
泰格检查点集♥合♥,寇克,通话完毕
Checkpoint Tiger. Kirk, out.
协助进取号♥安♥全♥部♥队
Team up with the Enterprise security personnel.
他们的装备比你们好,间隔距离不要太大
They're better armed than you. Keep someone in sight at all times.
范登堡,带两个人,穿过那边的通道
Vanderberg, take two men, go through that tunnel there,
和乔托少校汇合
rendezvous with Commander Giotto.
阿佩尔,还有其他人,到那边去
Appel, the rest of the men, go through there,
和奥斯本上尉的队伍汇合
tie up with Lt. Osborne's detail.
我和史波克先生会从中心位置
Mr. Spock and I will control the operation
指挥这次行动,就这些,先生们
from a central point. That's all, gentlemen.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
舰长,我们正被监视着
Captain, we are being watched.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是直觉吗?
Intuition?
不是,长官,我们正被监视着
No, sir. We're being watched.
舰长,这些通道这一小时内的最新数据
Captain. Fresh readings within the hour, in each of these tunnels.
表上显示这些通道
The chart says both these tunnels converge
都有几千码长
a few thousand yards further.
你走左边,我走右边 - 我们分开好吗?
You take the left, I'll take the right. - Should we separate?
这里有两条通道,我们有两个人
Two tunnels, two of us.
我们分开走
We separate.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
是的,舰长
Yes, captain.
我发现一个放满硅结核的巢穴
I found a whole lair of these silicon nodules of yours.
里面有成千上百个 - 确实是那样
Hundreds of them. - Indeed.
舰长,我想我快要搞清楚了
I find that most illuminating, captain.
一定要小心不要伤到他们
Be absolutely certain you do not damage any of them.
给我解释下 - 这还只是我想出的理论
Explain. - Only a theory I have.
舰长
Captain.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆!
Jim!
是的,史波克先生,我没事
Yes, Mr. Spock, all right.
好像塌方了
We seem to have had a cave-in.
我可以把你相位出去 - 不,不,你最好不要那么做
I could phaser you out. - No. No, no, you better not.
任何举动也许会让剩下的墙也塌下来
Any disturbance might bring down the rest of the wall.
而且也不需要那样做
Besides, it isn't necessary.
表上显示这些通道在前方汇合
The chart said that the tunnels meet further on.
好的
Very well.
但是我还是感觉到非常不安
But I find it extremely disquieting
屋檐在你经过的瞬间倒塌
that your roof chose that particular moment to collapse.
请一定要提高警惕
Please proceed with extreme caution.
我要加快速度了
I shall quicken my pace.
好的,史波克先生,我们在另一侧见——
Very well, Mr. Spock. I'll meet you at the other end--
我是寇克
Kirk here.
舰长,我搜寻到一些刚留下的痕迹
Captain, I've just read some fresh signs.
那个生物就在这个区域里
The creature is in this area.
我要进行一次生命探测
I'll take a life-form reading.
不必了,史波克先生,我知道那个生物在哪里
It's not necessary, Mr. Spock. I know exactly where the creature is.
在哪里,舰长?
Where, captain?
离我10码远的地方
Ten feet away from me.
击毙它,舰长,赶紧的
Kill it, captain, quickly.
史波克,它没做任何威胁性的举动
It's not making any threatening moves, Spock.
舰长,你不能那样冒险
You don't dare take the chance, captain.
击毙它
Kill it.
我还以为你想要它活着呢
I thought you were the one that wanted it kept alive,
如果可能的话,活捉它
captured, if possible.
吉姆,你现在很危险
Jim, your life is in danger.
你不能那么冒险
You can't take the risk.
它像是在等待什么
It seems to be waiting.
我提醒你,它可杀了不少人
I remind you, it is a proven killer.
我就快要到了
I'm on my way.
史波克,通话结束
Spock, out.
嗯,我们要做什么,谈判吗?
Well, what do we do, just talk it over?
嗯,你还是会受伤,是不是?
Well, you can be hurt, can't you?
我们就这样坐在这?
We just sit here?
该你了
It's your move.
不,不要开枪
No, no, don't shoot.
到这里来,史波克先生
Come on over, Mr. Spock.
真令人惊叹
Fascinating.
它没伤害你吧? - 没有
It's made no moves against you? - No.
它像是在等什么
It seems to be waiting.
我试着跟它交谈,但是没什么效果
I tried talking to it, but it didn't do any good.
是的
Yes.
那些通道都通过这里,这里所有的通道
They're all through here, all over the place.
有数千条
Thousands of them.
是的,我发现了
Yes, I see.
你想到了什么吗?
It means something to you?
舰长,或许我知道答案了
Possibly the answer, captain.
但是我不确定
But I'm not certain.
舰长
Captain,
你了解瓦肯族让两个人思想交流的技术吗?
you're aware of the Vulcan technique of the joining of two minds.
你认为你可以了解它的思想?
You think you can get through to that thing?
有可能
Possible.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock,
我知道这是一种可怕的个人心理障碍降低
I know it's a terrible personal lowering of the mental barriers,
但是也有可能…
but if there's a chance...
我要试一试
I'll try.
好痛!
Pain!
我就得到这些信息,舰长
That's all I got, captain.
一波又一波钻心的疼痛
Waves and waves of searing pain.
它痛苦不堪
It's in agony.
“不要杀我”
"No kill I."
那算什么,乞求我们不要杀它?
What is that, a plea for us not to kill it?
或者是它许诺不会杀我们?
Or a promise that it won't kill us?
我不知道,舰长
I don't know, captain.
显然,它通过进入我的思想
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表