剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我们在这里很开心
We're happy alone.
为此我可以杀死你们
I'll kill to stay alone.
听到了吗,寇克?
You hear that, Kirk?
要么你杀了我,我不在乎
Or you'll have to kill me. I don't care either way.
显然,生擒他有点难度
Obviously, taking him alive is going to be difficult.
把你的相位枪设定为1/4档,我设定成击晕模式
Set your phaser on one-quarter. I'll leave mine on stun.
为何要拿你的命为他冒险?
Why risk your life for his?
他没想杀我们,只是想吓唬我们
He's not trying to kill us, he's trying to frighten us.
而且成功的吓唬到我们了
And he's doing a pretty good job.
3级战备部署已完成,除5、7、10号♥甲板
G.Q. 3 now secured, except for Decks 5, 7 and 10.
请报告情况
Come in, please.
苏鲁,他不在补给室和维修室
He's not in Supply and Maintenance, Sulu.
收到,乌乎拉,现在确认工程甲板
All right, Uhura. Engineering Deck now.
浏览那里的船员图像
Run through file photos of the crewmen there.
检查中 - 5号♥甲板报告
Check. - Deck 5 reporting.
船员格林不在房♥间,没人见到他
Crewman Green is not in his quarters. No one has seen him.
找到他时保持警惕,他不是真正的格林
Keep in mind if you find him, he's not Crewman Green.
舰长说格林已经死了
Captain reports Green's dead.
而且他,或者应该是它跟踪过我
And he-- Or rather, it followed me.
我还以为有什么事让它神经紧张
I thought there was something twitchy about him.
不管是他还是什么,也许也是你见到的那个,中尉
He, or whatever, was probably your crewman too, lieutenant.
一定是它
He must have been it.
知道吗,要有这样的船员我一定有印象
You know, I would have remembered a crewman like him.
那生物让你有的找了,苏鲁先生?
The creature leading you a merry chase, Mr. Sulu?
生物?
Creature?
或者说是杀死船员的东西
Or whatever it is that's killing the crewmen.
没准我能帮上忙
Perhaps I can help.
把详情告诉我
Fill me in.
好了 - 确认
Set. - Acknowledged.
克瑞特
Crater.
你的妻子在哪?
Your wife, professor, where is she?
教授,你的妻子在哪?
她…
She...
是她们种族仅存的
...was the last of her kind.
她们种族仅存的?
The last of her kind?
它们种族的最后一个
The last of its kind.
地球的历史,还记得吗?
Earth history, remember?
就像是候鸽或者野牛
Like the passenger pigeon or the buffalo.
我感觉怪怪的
I feel strange.
只是眩晕,很快就能思考了
You're just stunned. You'll be able to think in a minute.
地球野牛,怎么样了?
The Earth buffalo, what about it?
曾经数百万的野牛,草原上乌压一片
Once there were millions of them. Prairies black with them.
一个族群就能占领3个州
One herd covered three whole states,
移♥动♥时,就跟打雷一样
and when they moved, they were like thunder.
现在它们灭绝了,你想说这个?
And now they're gone. Is that what you mean?
就像这里的生物一样
Like the creatures here.
曾经有着数百万的它们
Once there were millions of them.
现在只剩一个
Now there's one left.
南茜明白
Nancy understood.
一直用过去时态
Always in the past tense.
你的妻子在哪,她现在人呢?
Where's your wife? Where is she now?
死了,埋在小山上,它杀死了她
Dead. Buried up on the hill. It killed her.
什么时候? - 噢,一年…
When? - Oh, a year...
还是两年前?
Or was it two?
寇克呼叫进取号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
舰桥呼叫舰长,我是苏鲁
Bridge to captain. sulu here.
苏鲁,可以肯定的是,入侵者能伪装成任何人
It's definite, Mr. Sulu. The intruder can assume any shape,
船员,你,我,任何人,明白?
a crewman, you, myself, anyone. Understand?
收到,舰长
Affirmative, captain.
升级到4级战备部署
Go to G.Q. 4.
4级战备部署,舰长
General Quarters 4, captain.
这生物只不过是想活下来,这是它的权力,不是吗?
The creature was trying to survive. It has that right, doesn't it?
寇克呼叫传送室,三人等待传送
Kirk to Transporter Room, three to beam up.
他们生存需要盐,但是没有盐了
They needed salt to stay alive. There was no more salt.
它是最后一个了
It's the last one.
和灭绝的野牛没有区别
The buffalo. There is no difference.
有一个区别,教授,你的生物正在杀害我的船员
There's one, professor. Your creature is killing my people.
舰长日志,续
Captain's log, continuing.
进取号♥被某种生物入侵
The Enterprise has been invaded by a creature
该生物不仅能随意变形而且具备麻痹…
capable of assuming any form and with the capacity to paralyze
并杀害我们任意一人的能力
and draw the life from any one of us.
5号♥甲板,第三区
Deck 5, Section 3,
5号♥甲板,第三区,报告
Deck 5, section 3, report.
这是3-A警卫,3-B在视野内
Security 3-A here, 3-B in sight.
不是,舰长,我检查了舰船上所有的成员
Negative, captain. I've checked every face on this vessel.
没有我见过的那个
It was not a crewman I saw.
文书员兰德,那个格林跟你在一起多久?
Yeoman Rand, how long was this Green with you?
久到他…
As long as he--
它确定拿不到我托盘上的盐,长官
It thought it could get to the salt on my tray, sir.
史波克?
Mr. Spock?
已在所有甲板和工程舱层
Supplies of salt have been set out as bait
放了盐做诱饵,舰长
at all decks and engineering levels, captain.
但至今却没有任何人或生物靠近
However, no one or nothing has approached them as yet.
麦考伊医生?
Dr. McCoy?
什么事?
Yes?
医疗部的报告,医生
The Medical Department report, doctor.
哦,我们可以把盐直接给它而没必要设下陷阱
Well, we could offer it salt without tricks.
它没有主动袭击我们的理由
There's no reason for it to attack us.
你的想法值得赞扬,医生,但这理由太草率了
Your attitude is laudable, doctor, but your reasoning is reckless.
这种生物在摄食之后毫无威胁
The creature is not dangerous when fed.
不,它仅仅是为了生存
No, it's simply trying to survive
通过与生俱来的能力幻化成他人的模样
by using its natural ability to take other forms.
就像变色龙
The way the chameleon uses
使用它的保护色,这能力无疑…
its protective colouring. An ability retained, no doubt,
是从祖先那遗传而来的
from its primitive state,
就像我们人类由过去的尖牙进化到切牙
the way we have retained our incisor teeth. They were once fangs.
某些部位的肌肉是为了打猎而生长的
Certain of our muscles were designed for chase.
它们就像我们人类要使用牙齿和肌肉才能存活下来那样
It uses its ability the way we would use our muscles and teeth if necessary
使用它的能力
to stay alive.
并且和我们一样,也是某种智能生物
And like us, it's an intelligent animal.
所以…我们没有必要追杀它
It's-- There's no need to hunt it down.
很有意思的假设,医生
A very interesting hypothesis, doctor.
简报室 - 已封锁全部过道
Briefing Room. - All the halls sealed off.
所有武器清点完毕并被封存
All weapons accounted for and locked away.
所有舰层的四级安全系统已生效
Security 4 in effect on every level.
目前还没有入侵者的线索
Still no lead on the intruder.
好的,中尉,继续搜索
Thank you, lieutenant. Continue the search.
克瑞特,我们对这种生物一无所知
Crater, we don't know who or what we're looking for.
我们现在急需你的帮助
We need your help, and now.
我强烈要求,甚至祈求你们离开我的星球
I demanded, I even begged that you get off my planet.
当你看到它的时候能辨别出它吗?
Can you recognise this thing when you see it?
教授…
Professor...
如果你肯协助我们,我们将放弃对你的指控
...I'll forego charges up to this point,
但这生物已经入侵到我的星舰,我得抓住它
but this creature is aboard my ship, and I'll have it,
否则我把它连你一起逮捕,现在告诉我,它在哪?
or I'll have your skin or both. Now, where is it?
我深爱着南茜
I loved Nancy very much.
很少有女人像她那般迷人
Few women like my Nancy.
她活在我的梦里
She lives in my dreams.
她哼着歌♥谣在我的梦中漫步
She walks and sings in my dreams.
然后为了你它幻化成了南茜
And it becomes Nancy for you.
它并不是为了欺骗我,它也没有欺骗我,它需要爱
Not because of tricks. It doesn't trick me. It needs love
就像它需要盐
as much as it needs salt.
当它杀死了南茜,我也几乎杀死了它,可是…
When it killed Nancy, I almost destroyed it, but...
它不止是单纯的野兽
...it isn't just a beast.
它是一种智能生物,它也是它们仅存的了
It is intelligent and the last of its kind.
你太同情它们了,克瑞特
You bleed too much, Crater.
你真的是非常的纯洁和高尚
You're too pure and noble.
你是真的拯救了它
Are you saving the last of its kind,
还是说你把这星球当做…
or has this become Crater's private heaven,
你为所欲为的地方?
here on this planet?
那玩意变成了你的妻子,爱人,好友,圣人
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表