剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长日志,星历1533.6
Captain's log, stardate 1533.6.
我们受命向运输船心大星号♥靠拢
Now manoeuvring to come alongside cargo vessel Antares.
该船的船长和大副正向我舰传送中
Its captain and first officer are beaming over to us
随行的还有一位不寻常的乘客
with an unusual passenger.
好了,士官长,开始物化
All right, chief. Begin materialisation.
拉马舰长,我是寇克舰长
Captain Ramart, I'm Captain Kirk.
这是我的领航员汤姆·奈里斯 - 你好
This is my navigator, Tom Nellis. - How do you do?
你好 - 这位年轻人就是船难生还者,查理
How do you do? - This is our young castaway, Charlie.
全名查理·埃文斯,这是他的档案
Charlie Evans. His dossier.
埃文斯先生
Mr. Evans.
我们对你早有耳闻,欢迎登舰
We've heard a great deal about you. Welcome aboard.
查理是个好孩子,我们非常荣幸找到了他
Wonderful boy, Charlie. We felt honoured to find him.
有他在舰上的日子很愉快,真的很愉快
It's been a pleasure having him. Why, it's been a great pleasure.
他所学的知识… - 绝对是
The things that he's learned-- - Absolutely.
想想这孩子几乎一个人在那星球生活了这么久
To think this boy's spent practically his whole life alone on that planet,
无人幸存,只能从几卷微型卡带里学东西
everyone killed, just a few micro-tapes to learn from.
船上有多少我这样的人?
How many humans like me on this ship?
就像太空里的一座城市那么多,查理
Like a whole city in space, Charlie.
这艘星舰上有四百多船员,对吧,舰长?
Over 400 in the crew of a starship, aren't there, captain?
确切地说是四百二十八名
Four hundred and twenty-eight, to be exact.
舰长,需要什么帮助吗?药品,粮食补给?
Is there anything we can do for you, captain? Medical supplies, provisions?
几百个
Hundreds.
都是像我这样的人
All human like me.
太激动了
That's exciting.
是用这个词吗? - 非常好,就是这个词
Is that the right word? - That's perfect. It’s the exact word.
瞧见没?
You see?
我们非常乐意带着查理一起航行
We'd like to keep Charlie with us,
但和他关系最亲密的健在亲属在5号♥殖民地
but with his closest living relatives on Colony V
而且你们会路过那里,所以… - 我想现在就参观你的星舰
and your vessel going that way, why-- - I'd like to see your ship now.
全部,所有的人和东西
All of it. The people and everything.
你一直打断我们,埃文斯先生
You keep interrupting, Mr. Evans.
这么做可不对
That's considered wrong.
对不起
I'm sorry.
先生们,我们有大量的娱乐影音带
We have a large supply of entertainment tapes, gentlemen.
不了,舰长,我们行程颇紧
No, we've a tight schedule to make, captain.
我们只有二十人,我们会搞定的 - 这一定是太空第一艘…
Just 20 of us. We're making out fine. - This must be a space first.
什么也不需要的舰船 - 真的不需要
A ship that doesn't need anything. - Nothing.
连蜥蜴酒也不要吗?
Not even Saurian brandy?
不必了,谢谢,很高兴拜访至此
We're fine, thank you. Pleasant journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰德文书,这位是查理·埃文斯
Yeoman Rand, this is Charles Evans.
带他去他的舱房♥,然后把他的档案放到麦考伊医生的办公室
Show him to his quarters and drop his records off at Dr. McCoy's office,
如果你愿意的话 - 好的,长官
if you will. - Yes, sir.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
你是女生吗?
Are you a girl?
她是女生吗?
Is that a girl?
她是女生
That's a girl.
宇宙,最后的边疆
space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages Of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilisations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第一季第二集
神秘人查理
舰长日志,星历1533.7
Captain's log, stardate 1533.7.
我们迎来了一位不寻常的乘客
We have taken aboard an unusual passenger
要把他送去阿尔法5号♥殖民地
for transport to Colony Alpha V.
查理·埃文斯
Charles Evans,
十四年前一艘运输船坠毁后的唯一幸存者
the sole survivor of a transport crash 14 years ago.
他不仅活了下来,且自三岁起就独自生活
A child, alone from age 3, has not only survived,
现已成长为一名智聪体健的少年
but has grown to intelligent, healthy adolescence.
跟我说说
Tell me,
那艘船上的浓缩食物供给撑不过14年
the ship's supply of food concentrates couldn't have lasted 14 years.
后来,我就找周围生长的东西吃
After that, I found other things to eat just growing around.
靠船上的卡带就学会说话了?
And you learned to talk by just listening to the ship's tapes?
记忆资料库还有用,他们和我说一句,我就回一句
The memory banks still worked. They talked to me, and I talked back.
你得了四分
You're 4-0.
四分?
Four?
四分就是满分
Four-0, 100 percent.
身体倍棒
Sound of wind and limb.
那个舰长,叫寇克… - 怎么了?
That captain... Kirk? - Yeah?
他为什么叫我埃文斯先生?
Why does he call me Mr. Evans?
因为那是你的名字
Because that's your name.
他不是…
He's not...
他和拉马舰长不同 - 不同
Well, he isn't like Captain Ramart. - Oh, no.
寇克舰长可是独一无二的,查理
Captain Kirk is one of a kind, Charlie.
你喜欢我吗?
Do you like me?
为什么不?
Why not?
有些…
Some...
其他的船员
The other ship.
他们不喜欢我
They didn't like me.
我尽力了
I tried.
我在努力让大家喜欢我
I'm trying to make people like me.
我想要他们喜欢我 - 多数十七岁的孩子都这么想
I want them to like me. - Most 17-year-olds do.
来,我们走,带你去看看你的舱房♥
Come on, let's go. I'll show you to your quarters.
我去把设备收好,娱乐室见
Hey, I'll put the equipment away. See you in the Rec Room, huh?
就这么定了,朋友 - 好吧
You got a deal, friend. - All right.
你好
Hello.
我给你带了礼物
I brought you a present.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
非常感谢,但是…我得去值班了
I really appreciate it, but-- But I have to go. I’m on duty.
你喜欢这种吗? - 喜欢,我…
Do you like that kind? - Yes, I--
这是我的最爱
It's my favourite.
你从哪里弄来的,船上的仓储里没有这个
Where did you get it? They don't have any in the ship's stores.
送你的礼物
It's a present.
我知道,但是你从哪里…
I know, but where did--?
我快迟到了,查理,我真得走了
Gee, I'm late, Charlie. I really have to go.
你能留下来陪我说会儿话吗?
Can't you stay and talk a little while?
我会在1400时下班
Look, I’m off duty at 14:00.
你去三号♥甲板的六号♥娱乐室找我吧
Why don't you join me in Recreation Room 6, Deck 3.
就这么定了,朋友
You've got a deal, friend.
查理
Charlie!
我以为…
I thought...
别生气,我并不…
Don't be angry. I didn't--
我想… - 查理,你…
I wanted... - Charlie, you...
你不能随便拍女孩儿的…
You just don't go around slapping girls on the...
这次算了,但别再这么做了
It's okay, but just don't do it again.
别生气
Don't be angry.
听着,去和寇克舰长或者麦考伊医生谈谈刚才的事吧
Look, why don't you tell Captain Kirk or Dr. McCoy what you did,
他们会向你解释清楚的,好吗?
and they'll explain it to you, okay?
我会的 - 好吧
I will. - Okay.
告诉我,如果那有塔索斯人,他为什么要说谎?
But tell me, what reason would he have to lie if there are Thasians?
这个问题很有意思
That is a very intriguing question.
舰长,传感器显示本象限无干扰
Scanners show no disturbances in this quadrant, captain.
好的,麦考伊医生,史波克正在制定…
Good. Dr. McCoy, Mr. Spock is working out--
打扰一下,舰长,这是状况报告 - 谢谢
Excuse me, captain, status report. - Thank you.
他正在为查理·埃文斯设计培训项目
He's working out a training programme for Charlie Evans.
包括地球史,以及他的种族背景之类的
Earth history, his own background, that sort of thing.
我倒是希望你能从医学角度
I'd like you to give him the necessary medical orientation
给予他一些必要的指导,关于…
on the problems of...
关于青春期
...adolescence.
你不觉得你更适合扮演父亲这个角色?
Don't you think it'd be better for a father image like you?
他已经一切向你看齐了 - 这事归你了,老骨头
He already looks up to you. - The job is yours, Bones.
阿谀奉承会使你一事无成
Flattery will get you nowhere.
医生,那孩子就一点都没提到塔索斯人?
Doctor, didn't the boy make any reference at all to Thasians?
你相信塔索斯人仍以某种形式
Do you believe the legend
存活于那颗星球之上的传说吗?
that Thasians still exist on that planet in some form?
实际上,查理的存在就是塔索斯星
Charlie's very existence proves, in fact,
存在某种智慧生命体的有力证据
there must be some intelligent form of life on Thasus.
仅靠自己他不可能生存下来
He could not possibly have survived alone.
船上的食物一年半载就消耗殆尽了
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表