剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
没人能照顾他们了,他们也会死的
Nobody left to take care of them. They'll die too.
看看我的手臂,我已经得上这病了,他是说实话
Look at my arm, Jahn. It’s happening to me. He's telling the truth.
他们是大大! - 敲死他,敲死他
They're grups! - Bonk, bonk!
敲死他,敲死他,敲死他,敲死他!
Bonk, bonk! Bonk, bonk! Bonk, bonk! Bonk, bonk!
敲死他,敲死他! - 好吧,你们想玩是吧
Bonk, bonk! - All right, you want a foolie?
我谅你不敢
All right. I dare you.
你绝对不敢
I double dare you.
看看我脸上的血,再看看你们的手
Look at the blood on my face. Now look at your hands.
你们手上的血
Blood on your hands.
告诉我是谁在伤害别人
Now who's doing the hurting?
不是大大,是你们在伤害,吼叫,或许杀戮
Not the grups. It's you hurting, yelling, maybe killing.
就像你们记忆中害怕的大大一样
Just like the grups you remember, and the creatures you're afraid of.
你们的行为和他们一样,你们最后也会变得和他们一样
You're acting like them, and you're gonna be just like them
除非你们让我帮你们
unless you let me help you.
我是大大没错
I'm a grup...
但我想帮你们
...and I want to help you.
我恳求你们了,让我帮你们吧
I'm begging you, let me help you.
否则就什么都没有了
Or there won't be anything left at all.
拜托你们了
Please.
我们没时间等通讯器拿回来了
We can't wait for those communicators any longer.
我们一定要等着,这疫苗很可能是致命的 - 病毒是致命的没错
We must. The vaccine could be fatal. - The disease certainly is.
我们还能活多久,几小时,几分钟?
How long do we have left? Hours? Minutes?
你到底还想等什么?
How much longer do you wanna wait?
吵架一点意义都没有,我去看看舰长那边
Bickering is pointless. I’ll check on the captain's progress.
史波克
Spock!
他死了吗,史波克先生? - 还没有
Is he dead, Mr. Spock? - Not yet.
还有三小时十一分钟,谢谢你,上尉
Three hours, 11 minutes left. Thank you, lieutenant.
把频道打开,准备好电脑
Keep this channel open. Clear your computers.
麦考伊怎么了? - 他自己注射了疫苗
What happened to McCoy? - He injected himself with the vaccine.
我发现他的时候已经昏迷不醒了
He was unconscious when I found him.
你看他的脸
Look at his face.
蓝斑在消褪
The blemishes are fading.
是的
They're fading.
医生的想法真心不懂
I never will understand the medical mind.
这是不是件好事,米莉?
Is this supposed to be a good thing, Miri?
当然是啦
Of course it is.
他们还只是一群孩子
They were just children.
把他们留给医疗队… - “还是孩子”
To leave them with a medical team-- - Just children.
他们都要三百多岁了
Three hundred years old and more.
我已经联络了太空总部,他们已经派去了老师和顾问
I've already contacted Space Central. They'll send teachers, advisers.
我猜还要带上训导员吧 - 他们会没事的
And truant officers, I presume. - They'll be all right.
米莉,她真的很爱你,你知道吗?
Miri... She really loved you, you know.
是啊
Yes.
我从来不和比我年纪大的女人恋爱,文书小姐
I never get involved with older women, yeoman.
史波克先生? - 什么吩咐,舰长
Mr. Spock? - Captain?
全速前进,一级曲速 - 是,舰长,一级曲速
Full ahead, warp factor 1. - Warp factor 1, captain.
本集结束
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表