剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Fifty-seven minutes, 30 seconds, captain.
什么让你这么着迷?
What's so fascinating?
船上信息库的一盘身份鉴定磁带
An identification tape from our ship's library
关于西蒙·凡·格尔德医生的
on Dr. Simon Van Gelder.
凡·格尔德医生? - 凡·格尔德医生,舰长
Dr. Van Gelder? - Dr. Van Gelder, captain.
没错,这是一盘完整的有关他身份证明的磁带
No mistake. There's a full ID tape on him.
他在坦塔罗斯殖民地工作多久了? - 6个月前
Committed to Tantalus Colony when? - Assigned there.
他被任命为亚当斯医生的助理
Six months ago, as Dr. Adams' associate.
星舰呼叫地面,坦塔罗斯殖民地
Ship to surface. Tantalus Colony.
呼叫频道已开通,长官 - 进取号♥呼叫坦塔罗斯殖民地
Hailing frequency's open, sir. - USs Enterprise to Tantalus Colony.
坦塔罗斯
Tantalus.
我是寇克舰长,我想和亚当斯医生通话
This is Captain Kirk. I'd like to speak to Dr. Adams.
稍等,进取号♥
stand by, Enterprise.
寇克舰长,我是亚当斯医生
Captain Kirk. Dr. Adams here.
亚当斯医生,关于你们逃脱的犯人
Dr. Adams, regarding your escaped man.
凡·格尔德医生还好吧?你的人没受伤吧?
Is Dr. Van Gelder all right? And your people, no injuries?
无人伤亡,先生
No casualties, sir.
这个人是西蒙·凡·格尔德医生吗? - 是啊,当然是他
This man is Dr. Simon Van Gelder? - Yes, of course.
你确定他没事吗?我们一直非常担心
You're certain he's all right? we've been very concerned.
他处于狂暴状态… - 他并未受到伤害,先生
In the violent state he's in-- - No harm to him, sir.
我希望你能通报一下他的情况
We thought you might enlighten us as to his condition.
他一直在做一项实验,舰长
He'd been doing some experimental work, captain.
是一种实验性光束,我们希望用它来改造那些顽固的罪犯
An experimental beam we'd hoped might rehabilitate incorrigibles.
凡·格尔德感到他没有道德上的权利
Van Gelder felt he hadn't the moral right
让别人暴露在他没有亲身试验过的光线之下
to expose another man to something he hadn't tried on his own person.
真是个悲剧,医生… - 吉姆
Tragedy, doctor-- - Jim.
听起来不太像真话
That doesn't quite ring true.
亚当斯医生,请稍等
Dr. Adams, please stand by.
什么意思
Explain.
我不相信亚当斯
I don't believe him.
我无法解释,但我研究那个病人越多…
I can't explain it, but the more I study that patient--
你不相信他,但你又解释不清
You don't believe him, and you can't explain it.
老骨头,你可知道,过去的20年里
Bones, are you aware that in the last 20 years
亚当斯医生为改革监狱
Dr. Adams has done more to revolutionise,
改造囚犯,改善囚犯待遇所作出的努力
to humanize prisons and the treatment of prisoners
比40个世纪以来,全部其他人所做的都要多吗?
than all the rest of humanity had done in 40 centuries?
我去过那些流放殖民地
I've been to those penal colonies
自从按照亚当斯的理论管理
since they've begun following his methods,
它们不再是牢笼了 - 吉姆
and they're not cages anymore. - Jim.
它们成了医治心理疾病的干净、舒适的医院
They're clean, decent hospitals for sick minds.
吉姆,听我说… - 绅士们
Jim, listen-- - Gentlemen.
我建议问问亚当斯医生,是否要求凡·格尔德回去
I suggest you ask Dr. Adams if he wants Van Gelder returned.
亚当斯医生,关于凡·格尔德 - 是的,舰长
Dr. Adams, regarding Van Gelder. - Yes, captain.
我可以打听一下你们的巡航目的地吗?
May I enquire about your patrol destinations?
你们路过的地方,有比我们更高级的医疗设备吗?
Are you passing near any hospital facilities superior to ours?
我当然希望凡·格尔德得到最好的治疗
I'd like Van Gelder to have the best possible treatment, of course.
谢谢,医生,我会和船上的医生沟通一下,稍等
Thank you, doctor. I'll take it up with the ship's surgeon. Stand by.
老骨头,接招吧,你有更好的地方推荐吗?
Well, Bones, you've got the ball. You care to recommend a better place?
哪有什么高级设备,他又不是不知道
There are no superior facilities. He knows that.
但问题在于
But that's not the question.
如果下面出了什么不寻常的状况…
If something unusual is going on down there--
你这只是假设,医生
An assumption, doctor.
我必须在医疗日志上记下所有合理的疑虑
I'm required to enter any reasonable doubts into my medical log.
那就需要你在你的日志中给出回答
That requires you to answer in your log.
抱歉,吉姆
Sorry, Jim.
亚当斯医生
Dr. Adams.
这相当为难啊
This is rather embarrassing.
根据星舰的规章制度
By strict interpretation of our starship regulation,
我得介入调查此事
I'm required to initiate an investigation of this
如此,才能酌情上报… - 不用道歉,寇克舰长
so that a proper report-- - No need to apologise, Captain Kirk.
实际上,如果你下来亲自察看一下
In fact, I'd take it as a personal favour
反倒是在帮我的忙呢
if you'd beam down and look into it yourself.
你肯定也知道我们这儿的访客其实不多
I'm sure you realise we don't get too many visitors here.
噢,我…
Oh, I--
舰长,如果你能尽量少带随员
Captain, I would appreciate it
我将不甚感激
if you could come down with a minimum staff.
本殖民地必须尽量减少与外界的联♥系♥
We're forced to limit outside contact as much as possible.
知道了,医生
Affirmative, doctor.
我以前去过那些康复治疗殖民地,进取号♥通话完毕
I've visited rehab colonies before. Enterprise out.
如果可能,给我在你的部门找个
Find me someone in your department with psychiatric
在精神病学和监狱管理学方面都有经验的人
and penology experience, if possible.
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
舰长日志,星历2715.2
Captain's log, stardate 2715.2.
r星舰运行在坦塔罗斯五号♥行星的同步轨道上
Standard orbit, planet Tantalus V.
任务:根据船医的医疗日志
Mission: Routine investigation and report
我们将进行一次例行调查和报告
as per ship's surgeon's medical log.
看来这一次,我终于得见亚当斯医生一面了
As for my last entry, it seems I will get to meet Dr. Adams at last.
但我宁愿是因别的缘由,而与他会面
However, I would have preferred other circumstances.
医务室
Sickbay.
报告情况,医生
Report, doctor.
凡·格尔德仍处于躁狂状态,舰长
Van Gelder is still violently agitated, captain.
那在我调查完毕之前,你是打算把他留在这儿吗?
And you'd prefer to keep him here until I complete my investigation, anyway.
我们应该这么做,吉姆
I believe we should, Jim.
对了,舰长,我给你安排了专业顾问
Oh, I'm assigning you technical aid, captain.
我们有个心理学家在康复治疗领域有一定经验
One of our psychiatrists does have a background in rehabilitative therapy.
诺埃尔医生正在传送室待命
Dr. Noel. Standing by in the Transporter Room now.
谢谢,医生,到传送室去,史波克先生
Thank you, doctor. Bridge out. Mr. Spock.
坐标? - 已经锁定,长官,传送准备就绪
Coordinates? - Locked in, sir. Ready to beam down.
我是海伦·诺埃尔医生,舰长
Dr. Helen Noel, captain.
我们见过
We've met.
你不记得了吗?
Don't you remember?
在科学实验室的圣诞派对上 - 是的,我记得
The Science Lab Christmas party. - Yes, I remember.
你姗姗来迟 - 没错,我记得
You dropped in. - Yes. Yes, I remember.
有问题吗,舰长?
Problem, captain?
史波克先生,转告麦考伊
Mr. Spock, you tell McCoy that she had better check out
他最好是给我找对了上佳人选
as the best assistant I ever had.
传送 - 传送
Energize.
应该是这边,医生
In here, I presume, doctor.
或许你可以简短点,叫我海伦,舰长,因为…
Perhaps it would be simpler if you called me Helen, captain, since--
现在可不是在开派对
This is another time, another place and another situation.
当然,舰长
Of course, captain.
升降机
Elevator.
正在快速下降
And going down quite a way.
心脏差点的人可受不了这个
I wouldn't recommend it for weak hearts.
你好,寇克舰长
Hello, Captain Kirk.
这位是…? - 海伦·诺埃尔医生
And...? - Dr. Helen Noel.
见到您本人很荣幸,医生 - 谢谢,谢谢,舰长
A pleasure to finally meet you, sir. - Thank you. Thank you, captain.
欢迎来到恶魔岛,医生 - 或许你可以叫我海伦,医生
Welcome to Devil's Island, doctor. - Perhaps you'll call me Helen, doctor.
医生这,医生那,我们都搞不清是在说谁呢
With so many titles around, we're not gonna be sure who's talking to who.
没错,请进 - 谢谢
I shall indeed. Won't you? - Thank you.
按规定我要被搜身缴械,对吧
I believe regulations call for me to check my weapon.
噢不,对你来说没这必要,舰长
Oh, no, no. That won't be necessary in your case, captain.
只要别拿出来就好
Just keep it out of sight, huh?
我知道你们要是没有武器傍身的话,会浑身不自在
I know you people feel as naked without a weapon
就像我们没带医疗包一样
as we do without a medikit.
来干一杯吧,好吗?
A small toast. Do you mind?
真是蓬荜生辉啊,坦塔罗斯星今日有贵客来访
It's such a great day for us here on Tantalus when we have visitors,
先不论为何而来 - 医生…
no matter what the excuse. - Doctor--
得了,舰长,你上次通话时已经道过谦了,别再提了
Oh, now, captain, you made your apology from upstairs. Now forget it.
信♥号♥♥被力场屏蔽了,舰长
I don't think you'll be able to get through the security screen, captain.
请稍等
Just a second.
可以了,现在试试吧
Here, now try it.
寇克呼叫进取号♥ - 这里是进取号♥,我是史波克
Kirk to Enterprise. Come in. - Enterprise. Spock here.
传送坐标设定得非常精确,史波克先生
Your landing coordinates were right on the nose, Mr. Spock.
我们已安全到达,现正与亚当斯医生在一起,报告结束
We arrived safely, and we're here with Dr. Adams right now. Kirk out.
收到了,舰长,进取号♥呼叫结束
Affirmative, captain. Enterprise out.
哈,莱西,请进
Lethe. Come in.
莱西,这是寇克舰长和海伦·诺埃尔医生
Lethe, this is Captain Kirk and Dr. Helen Noel.
莱西之前来我们这里接受康复治疗
Lethe came to us for rehabilitation and stayed on as a therapist.
但现在已成为了一名优秀的治疗师
And a very good one too, I might add.
我热爱我的工作
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表