剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
No.
你不应该觉得难受的啊
It shouldn't hurt.
不,我不行
No, I can't.
不要
Please don't.
不应该是这样的,我们都没感受到痛苦
Not like this. It didn't hurt us.
我和你们不一样
I am not like you.
现在
Now.
你已经成为了我们的一员
Now you belong to all of us.
我们都是一样的
And we to you.
你不用再藏着自己了
There's no need to hide your inner face any longer.
我们心意相通
We understand.
我爱你
I love you.
我可以爱你
I can love you.
舰长日志,补充记录
Captain's log, supplemental.
我们受星舰指挥部之令
We have been ordered by starfleet Command
来到ο3号♥行星撤离当地殖民者
to evacuate the colony on Omicron III.
但是殖民地领袖伊莱亚斯·桑多瓦尔
However, the colony leader, Elias sandoval,
拒绝合作,并且不听取任何意见
has refused all cooperation and will not listen to any arguments.
桑多瓦尔 - 舰长,你的要求
Sandoval. - Captain, your arguments
非常正当,但我们不会接受
are very valid, but they do not apply to us.
你这是在无理取闹
You're being unreasonable.
不好意思,失陪了
Well, nevertheless. Excuse me.
等等
Excuse me.
我的任务是撤离所有的殖民地居民
My orders are to remove all the colonists,
无论你合作与否,我都会完成任务
and that's exactly what I intend to do, with or without your help.
恐怕你要靠自己了
Without, I should think.
要用武力制♥服♥他吗,吉姆?
Would you like to use a butterfly net on him, Jim?
不,我不希望… - 舰长
No, I don't think I'll use a-- - Captain.
我们检查了所有东西
We've checked out everything.
除了没见到动物
It all seems normal
一切似乎都正常
except for the absence of any animals.
我们要把居民撤离至第27星际基地
We have orders to evacuate all colonists to Starbase 27.
登陆部队必须协助他们
I want landing parties to coordinate the colonists
准备把他们传送到星舰上
and prepare them to transport up to the ship.
我们需要准备额外的食宿
We'll need extra accommodations aboard.
史波克和德赛尔呢?
Where's Mr. Spock and Mr. DeSalle?
检查工作开始之后我们就没看到过他们
We haven't seen them since we began our check.
德赛尔说他要去看看一些本地植物
DeSalle said he was going to examine some native plants he found.
史波克有呼叫过吗?
Did Spock call in at all?
没有
No, he didn't.
史波克请回复…苏鲁,去看看登陆部队
Spock. See to the landing parties, will you, Mr. Sulu?
遵命,长官
Yes, sir.
史波克
Spock.
那块云看起像就像一条龙
That one looks like a dragon.
你看到尾巴和背脊了吗?
You see the tail and the dorsal spines?
我还没见过龙
I've never seen a dragon.
我见过
I have.
在贝伦加丽亚7号♥
On Berengaria VII.
我以前没留意过云朵
But I've never stopped to look at clouds before.
还有彩虹
Or rainbows.
我很清楚彩虹形成的原理
Do you know I can tell you exactly why one appears in the sky,
但我还没欣赏过它的美丽
but considering its beauty has always been out of the question.
在这里,你会改变的
Not here.
史波克
Spock.
是的,你想怎样?
Yes, what did you want?
史波克,是你吗?
Spock, is that you?
是的,舰长,你到底想干嘛?
Yes, captain. What did you want?
你在哪?
Where are you?
我不想说
I don't believe I want to tell you.
史波克,我不知道你怎么了
Spock, I don't know what you think you're doing,
但这是命令
but this is an order.
10分钟内回到定居点向我报到
Report back to me at the settlement in ten minutes.
我们要把所有的居民撤到第27号♥星际基地
We're evacuating all colonists to Starbase 27.
不,我拒绝
No, I don't think so.
你拒绝什么?
You don't think so, what?
我拒绝,长官
I don't think so, sir.
史波克
Spock.
赶紧向我报到
Report to me immediately.
史波克
Spock.
快回复
Acknowledge.
史波克
Spock.
通讯没有中断,但他不回复了
The frequency is open, but he doesn't answer.
那听起来一点也不像是史波克,吉姆
That didn't sound at all like Spock, Jim.
是的
No--
你不是说希望他能圆滑一点吗
I thought you said you might like him if he mellowed a little.
我可没那么说过 - 你说过的,我…
I didn't say that. - You said that. I--
不是的
Not exactly.
他可能有麻烦了
He might be in trouble.
没错,你负责接管登陆部队
Yes, take over the landing party detail.
把居民送上星舰
Start getting those colonists aboard.
你怎么找史波克?
How will you find Spock?
他的通讯装置还开着,可以被定位
The frequency is open. It'll act as a homing device.
联♥系♥德赛尔,让他来这和你会合
Contact DeSalle. Have him meet you here.
把登陆部队分成二人小组
Make sure the landing party works in teams of two.
我不希望有任何人落单
I don't want anybody left alone down here.
史波克
Spock.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
你在干什么,德赛尔?
What are you doing with those things, DeSalle?
希望你能看看这些东西,医生
Want you to take a good close look at these, doc.
你可能会感兴趣的
They're very interesting.
史波克
Mr. Spock.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
你应该立即汇报
You were told to report to me at once.
我不想汇报,吉姆
I didn't want to, Jim.
是的,看得出来
Yes, I can see that.
卡罗米小姐,希望你能跟我们回定居点
Miss Kalomi, you'll have to come back with us to the settlement
准备前往星舰
and prepare to transport up to the ship.
不需要撤离了,吉姆
There'll be no evacuation, Jim.
也许我们该回去让你清醒清醒
But perhaps we should go back and get you straightened out.
苏鲁,抓住史波克
Mr. Sulu, Mr. Spock is under arrest,
看好他,直到我们回到进取号♥
and he's in your custody until we get back to the Enterprise.
好
Very well.
跟我来
Come with me.
苏鲁先生,现在明白了吗?
Mr. Sulu understands, don't you, Mr. Sulu?
是的,我明白了
Yes. I see now.
我们不应该对居民进行撤离
Of course we can't remove the colony. It'd be wrong.
我不知道这是什么植物,也不知道它做了什么
I don't know what these plants are or how they work on you,
但我命令你们跟我回村里去
but you're all going back to the settlement with me,
而且,撤离任务如期执行
and those colonists are going aboard the ship.
看来舰长要变得孤立无援了
I can see the captain is going to be difficult.
准备传送
Ready to beam up.
嘿,小吉姆
Hiya, Jimmy boy.
嘿,我已经处理好所有事了
Hey, I've taken care of everything.
你尽管放心
Now, all y'all gotta do is just relax.
这是医嘱
Doctor's orders.
你送上去多少人了?
How many of those did you beam up?
大概100人
Must be might nigh on to 1 00 by now.
医生,传送装置准备就绪了
Hey, doc, I'm ready to energize.
那些植物还好吗?
Everything okay with those plants?
我是舰长,把我传送上去
This is the captain. Beam me up.
好的
Well, sure. If you want.
开始吧
I most certainly do. Energize.
上尉
Lieutenant.
给我联♥系♥星际舰队的寇马克上将
Put me through to Admiral Komack at Starfleet.
抱歉,舰长
Oh, I'm sorry, captain.
我做不到
I can't do that.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean, you can't do that?
按标准程序通讯,这是命令
Follow standard procedure, that's an order.
我知道,舰长
I know it is, captain.
但所有通讯都中断了
But you see, all communications are out.
中断了?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表