剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
他会懂得如何运用他的力量吗?
Will he know what to do with his power?
他能获得智慧吗? - 趁现在赶紧走吧
Will he acquire the wisdom? - Please go back while you still can.
你听到他把怜悯当做笑话吗?
Did you hear him joke about compassion?
身为神,最重要的就是有一颗怜悯之心!
Above all else, a god needs compassion!
米歇尔!
Mitchell!
伊丽莎白 - 你根本不明白身为神的感受
Elizabeth. - What do you know about gods?
那我们来谈谈人类
Then let's talk about humans.
谈谈我们的缺点
About our frailties.
即使他法力无边,仍然有人类的缺点
As powerful as he gets, he'll still have all that inside of him.
回去吧
Go back.
你曾是精神病学专家
You were a psychiatrist once.
你知道我们内心都深藏着丑陋和残暴
You know the ugly, savage things we all keep buried,
只是我们不敢表现出来
that none of us dare expose.
但他会,那谁去阻止他?
But he'll dare. Who's to stop him?
他根本不会在乎
He doesn't need to care.
做回一个心理医生吧,就一分钟
Be a psychiatrist for one minute longer.
你觉得他会怎样?
What do you see happening to him?
你的诊断结果是什么,医生?
What's your prognosis, doctor?
他来了
He's coming.
那就看着他
Then watch him.
再保持一下人类的理智!
Hang on to being a human for one minute longer!
我对你很失望,伊丽莎白
I'm disappointed in you, Elizabeth.
我一直在想象老友死去的场面
I've been contemplating the death of an old friend.
但至少,他得有个体面的坟墓
He deserves a decent burial, at least.
(詹姆士·寇克,1277.1-1313.7)
住手,加里
Stop it, Gary.
道德只对人类有意义,对神毫无意义
Morals are for men, not gods.
一个神
A god...
仍受到人性丑恶驱使的神
...but still driven by human frailty.
你喜欢这一切吗?
Do you like what you see?
祈祷吧,舰长
Time to pray, captain.
向我祈祷
Pray to me.
向你祈祷?不是向你们两个吗?
To you? Not to both of you?
祈求死得痛快吧
Pray that you die easily.
说到底,一山容不得二虎
There'll only be one of you in the end.
一个充满嫉妒之心的神
One jealous god.
你究竟是成了神,还是别的什么东西?
If all this makes a god. Or is it making you something else?
最后一次机会,寇克
Your last chance, Kirk.
你喜欢这一切吗?
Do you like what you see?
绝对权力产生绝对腐♥败♥?
Absolute power corrupting absolutely?
抓紧
Hurry.
时间不多了
You haven't much time.
加里,原谅我
Gary, forgive me.
机不可失啊,詹姆士
For a moment, James...
失不再来了
...but your moment is fading.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不明白这种…
You can't know what it's like...
…几乎成神的感觉
...to be almost a god.
呼叫进取号♥
Enterprise...
这是寇克舰长
...from Captain Kirk.
请回答
Come in.
舰长日志,星历1313.8
Captain's log, stardate 1313.8.
我们失去了伊丽莎白·德纳医生
Add to official losses Dr. Elizabeth Dehner.
但请铭记她为她的职责所献出的生命
Be it noted she gave her life in performance of her duty.
还有加里·米歇尔上尉…
Lieutenant Commander Gary Mitchell...
也请记住他的贡献
...same notation.
我希望他的服役记录能以这样的方式结束
I want his service record to end that way.
他也没料到会发生这种事
He didn't ask for what happened to him.
我也很同情他
I felt for him too.
我相信你还是有救的,史波克先生
I believe there's some hope for you after all, Mr. Spock.
本集结束
=The Last Fantasy=-
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表