剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
怎么了,出了什么问题?
What is it? What's wrong?
脑海里总有个过去的声音纠缠着我,折磨着我
There was a voice out of the past haunting me, torturing me.
很早以前我曾经出演过另一个人
There was another part I once played long ago.
我从来都没告诉你
I never told you about it.
现在,同样的剧情再次上演
And now that same curtain rises again.
时候到了 - 不,父亲
The time has come. - No, Father.
那一刻永远也不会到来
The time will never come.
今晚,我演出结束过后
Tonight, after my performance,
最后两个能够伤害你的人将会消失
the last two who can harm you will be gone.
你在说什么 - 本来有9个人
What are you saying? - There were nine.
现在只剩两人了
Now there are only two,
他们马上就会消失的,只要我…
and they will be gone as soon as I have--
不要这样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你做了些什么?
What have you done?
必须得做的事
What had to be done.
他们必须得死
They had to be silenced.
所有的那些人?那七个人?
All of them? All seven?
我双手又沾上了鲜血?
More blood on my hands?
不,父亲,不会再有了
No, Father, not anymore.
我很强大,父亲,没事的
I'm strong, Father. It’s nothing.
第二幕,还有3分钟
Second act, three minutes.
我们马上就好
We'll be ready.
看到了吗?
Don't you see?
所有的鬼魅都死了
All the ghosts are dead.
我亲手将他们葬送的
I've buried them.
你不会再沾上鲜血的
There's no more blood on your hands.
我的孩子,我的孩子啊
My child, my child.
你已让我一无所有
You've left me nothing!
你是唯一一个没有受我当年恶行牵连的人
You were the one thing in my life untouched by what I’d done.
但你现在安全了,父亲
But you're safe now, Father.
我已经拯救了你
I've saved you.
现在,没人能伤害你了
Now no one can touch you.
即使是寇克舰长
Not even Captain Kirk.
说曹操曹操到
See Caesar come.
他敬畏你的伟大
He is awed by your greatness.
你耀眼的光芒
Your shining brightness.
如刀刃般光亮
Bright as a blade
在剑刃染上鲜血之前
before it is stained with blood.
如刀刃般光亮
Bright as a blade.
你们俩都过来
Come with me, both of you.
当然
Of course,
等表演结束
after the play.
演出已经结束了
The play is over.
20年前就该结束了
It's been over for 20 years.
我是名出征的战士
I was a soldier in a cause.
我必须要执行很多残酷的任务
There were things to be done, terrible things.
快停下,父亲,你什么都不必说明
Stop it, Father. You have nothing to justify.
谋杀,逃亡,自杀,癫疯
Murder, flight, suicide, madness.
我从来都不希望你从我的双手沾到鲜血
I never wanted the blood on my hands ever to stain you.
我这么做是为了你,我已经救了你
I did it for you. I've saved you.
通过杀害那七个无辜的人
By killing seven innocent men.
他们不是无辜的,他们是个威胁
They weren't innocent. They were dangerous.
即使是毁灭整个世界我也要拯救他
I would've killed a world to save him.
帷幕已升起,还有一分钟
Curtain going up, one minute.
舰长,他必须要出演
The play, captain, he must go on.
他是伟大的卡里迪安
This is the great Karidian.
警卫 - 你不能取消他…
Guard. - You cannot deny him
最后的演出
his last performance.
蕾诺尔,不
Lenore, don't!
你是逃不出去的
You'll never get off the ship.
这里将成为一个漂浮的坟场
It will become a floating tomb,
在星际间飘荡…
drifting through space...
…伴随着伟大的卡里迪安的灵魂
...with the soul of the great Karidian
在所有到过的星球上演出
giving performances at every star he touches.
我知道该如何使用,舰长
I know how to use this, captain.
不 - 暴君
No. - Caesar,
你的死期到了
beware the Ides of March.
不,孩子,不要!
No, child, don't!
父亲
Father.
自豪的死去吧
O proud Death,
在如此血腥的谋杀之后
what feast is toward in thine eternal cell
尊贵的你,在你无尽的囚牢中
that thou such a prince
享用无尽的盛宴吧
at a shot so bloodily has struck?
帷幕
The curtain.
帷幕升起了
The curtain rises.
它升起了
It rises.
没时间睡觉了
'Tis no time to sleep.
这剧本
The play.
凭着这一本戏
The play's the thing
让我们明白国王的良知
wherein we'll catch the conscience of the king.
医疗记录
Medical report.
她会受到最好的照顾,吉姆,她什么也不记得了
She'll receive the best of care, Jim. She remembers nothing.
她甚至还认为她父亲还活着,还在演出
She even thinks her father's still alive, giving performances
在欢呼的观众面前
before cheering crowds.
你是真的关心她,不是吗?
You really cared for her, didn't you?
准备脱离贝妮莎轨道,舰长
Ready to leave Benecia orbit, captain.
莱斯利先生,请待命
Stand by, Mr. Leslie.
所有频道可用吗,乌乎拉?
All channels cleared, Uhura?
所有频道可用,长官
All channels clear, sir.
等你就绪,莱斯利先生 - 正在脱离轨道,长官
Whenever you're ready, Mr. Leslie. - Leaving orbit, sir.
你是不打算回答我的问题,对吗?
You're not gonna answer my question, are you?
以一级曲速前进,莱斯利先生
Ahead warp factor 1, Mr. Leslie.
那就是你的回答
That's an answer.
本集结束
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表