剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
If we could prove to them they could do something to strike back,
可以推♥翻♥克林贡人的政♥权♥的话
to keep the Klingons off balance.
口头劝说似乎没什么效果
Verbal persuasion seems to be ineffective.
或许我们需要更加直接的方法
Perhaps a more direct approach.
我正有此意
That's exactly what I had in mind.
史波克,柯尔的指挥部外面
Mr. Spock, did I or did I not see something
是不是有个类似军需库的地方?
that looked like a munitions dump outside of Kor's headquarters?
是的
You did.
我觉得我们今晚要开始做些简单直白的宣传工作了
I think it's time we did a little simple and plain communicating tonight.
你说的没错,舰长
A very meritorious idea, captain.
我们缺少工具
We're short of tools.
我相信克林贡人会有我们要的工具的
I'm certain the Klingons will provide whatever is necessary.
能和你共事真愉快,史波克
It's a pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Spock.
目前情况尚好
Okay so far.
音波手榴弹?
Sonic grenade?
有延迟爆破功能 - 很好
With a delayed-action fuse. - Good.
这些箱子里有化学易爆品
These crates contain chemical explosives.
炸起来一定相当壮观
They should make a most satisfactory display.
6,5,4,3…
Six, five, four, three...
你说得没错,史波克
You were right, Mr. Spock.
的确很壮观
A most satisfactory display.
我们当然要炸了它
Of course we blew it up.
这势在必行
Deliberately.
但那是暴♥力♥
But that was violence.
我们是想证明,你们可以反抗
We did it to show you could fight back.
不一定只能一味服从
That you don't have to be sheep, you can be wolves.
要搞破坏吗
Terrible.
那太可怕了
To destroy.
历史上文明社会成功反抗独♥裁♥统治的例子
History is full of examples of civil populations
比比皆是
fighting back successfully against a military dictatorship.
也许我们无法消灭克林贡人,但可以囚禁他们
We may not be able to destroy the Klingons, but we can tie them up.
炸掉他们的设施,干扰他们的通讯设备
Blow up their installations. Disrupt their communications.
让他们放弃侵略奥伽尼亚
Make Organia useless to them.
我们的舰队一定会来的
Our fleet will eventually arrive.
在那之前,我们要进行斗争
In the meantime, the battle is ours.
我们会成功的
It can be a successful one.
舰长,我希望你不要再做这种事了
Captain, I implore you never to do such a thing again.
为什么?
Why?
你害怕有报应吗?
Are you afraid of retribution?
你们的个人自♥由♥难道就这么不值钱吗?
Does your personal freedom mean so little to you?
你太不了解我们了,舰长
How little you understand us, captain.
我所知道的你们
All I understand is that you don't have the backbone
都是些没种去保护自己所爱的人的懦夫
to stand up and fight and protect the ones you love.
我说的是勇气
I speak of courage, gentlemen.
难道勇气对你们来说什么都不是吗?
Does courage mean so little to you?
你说到勇气
You speak of courage.
但很显然,你不明白勇气…
Obviously, you do not know the difference between courage...
…和有勇无谋的区别
...and foolhardiness.
从来都是那些只有匹夫之勇的人会遭殃
Always it is the brave ones who die. The soldiers.
我希望你能继续享受你的美好生活
I hope you will continue to savour the sweetness of your life.
你让我反胃
You disgust me.
你想怎么处置他,指挥官?
What are you going to do with him, commander?
就像处置间谍和内鬼一样
What is always done with spies and saboteurs.
他将被处死…
He will be killed...
…但在那之前,我会让他好好体验下思维抽吸装置
...after he has had firsthand experience of our mind scanner.
指挥官,你没必要对他使用那台仪器
There's no need to use your machine on him, commander.
我可以告诉你他的名字
I can tell you his name.
他是詹姆士·T·寇克舰长
It is Captain James T. Kirk.
艾尔波恩 - 什么?
Ayelborne. - What?
联邦星舰进取号♥的舰长
Captain of the USS Enterprise.
星舰指挥官
A starship commander.
还有副官?
And his first officer?
我本来以为会和你在战斗中相遇,但是…
I had hoped to meet you in battle, but...
因为某些原因,他认为必须解决你,指挥官
For some reason, he feels that he must destroy you, commander.
就像你想解决掉他一样
Just as you feel you must destroy him.
恐怕你的计划要落空了
That's going to be rather difficult now.
不是吗,舰长?
Isn't it, captain?
多么令人敬佩的民族
What an admirable people.
你们总是这么背叛自己的朋友吗?
Do you always betray your friends?
我不希望你伤害他
I didn't want you to harm him.
对不起,舰长
I'm sorry, captain.
这是为了你们好
It was for the best.
你们不会受到伤害的
No harm would come of it.
我已经不惧怕死亡
I'm used to the idea of dying.
但我不想为你们这样的人而死
But I have no desire to die for the likes of you.
我不怪你,舰长
I don't blame you, captain.
把这个瓦肯人关起来
Lock up the Vulcan.
把舰长押到我的办公室
Take the captain to my office.
我们来谈谈
We'll have a talk.
在我对他做出…
Before I do what...
…最后处决之前
...must be done.
要喝一杯吗,舰长? - 不,谢谢
You'll have a drink with me, captain? - No, thank you.
我向你保证,我没有下药
I assure you, it isn't drugged.
我们有思想抽吸装置,无需这种下三滥手段
With our mind scanner, we have no need for such crude methods.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
哦,太多了
Oh, a very great deal.
但首先,我想和你谈谈
But first I want to talk.
只是谈谈
Just talk.
你觉得我会就坐在这里然后和我的敌人“谈谈”?
Do you think I'm gonna sit here and "just talk" with the enemy?
你会的
You'll talk.
要么就在这主动和我谈,要么我就要用那仪器了
Either here, now, voluntarily, or under our mind scanner.
事实上,舰长,我很欣赏
The fact is, captain, I have a great admiration
你们联邦星际舰队
for your Starfleet.
那是一个很好的工具
A remarkable instrument.
另外我也必须承认我对你的欣赏
And I must confess to a certain admiration for you.
我知道昨天是你炸毁了我们的补给
I know, of course, that it was you who destroyed our supplies last night.
是吗?
Something was destroyed?
希望都是些关键的东西
Nothing inconsequential, I hope.
不是的
Hardly.
它们的确对我们很重要,但可以被替代
They were quite important to us, but they can be replaced.
来自联邦的你们
You of the Federation,
和我们很像
you are much like us.
我们才不像你们
We're nothing like you.
我们有民♥主♥的体制
We're a democratic body.
舰长,我不是说我们在意识形态上相似
Come now, captain. I'm not referring to minor ideological differences.
我是说就本性而言
I mean that we are similar as a species.
我们现在所处的星球上生活着一群绵羊
Here we are, on a planet of sheep.
而我们是老虎
Two tigers.
捕食者,猎人,杀手
Predators. Hunters. Killers.
而正因为如此,我们才这么伟大
And it is precisely that which makes us great.
我们可以占领整个宇宙
And there is a universe to be taken.
指挥官,在这个广阔无垠的宇宙里
It's a very large universe, commander.
到处都有不喜欢克林贡帝国的人
Full of people who don't like the Klingons.
很好
Excellent.
那就要看看谁更强大了
Then it shall be a matter of testing each other's wills and power.
想要活命必须要做出努力
Survival must be earned, captain.
把你们舰队的位置告诉我
Tell me about the dispersal of your starfleet.
省点吧,我不会说的
Go climb a tree.
我可以用思维扫描器获取我要的信息
I can get what I want through our mind scanner,
但那样的话你可能要变成植物人了,舰长
but there would be very little of your mind left, captain.
我可不想看你变成那样
I have no desire to see you become a vegetable.
你的那个瓦肯人朋友…
This friend of yours, the Vulcan...
…似乎有能力抵抗我们的装置
...he seems to have the ability to block our scanner.
我会找到原因的
I think, perhaps, I will find out why.
我要对他进行解剖
I will have him dissected.
你的朋友会被杀掉,而你则会变成一个植物人
Your friend killed. You, a mental vegetable.
这可不妙哦,舰长
Not a pleasant prospect, captain.
除非你把我想知道的东西告诉我
But it lies ahead for you unless you tell me everything I want to know.
12个小时,舰长
Twelve hours, captain.
那点时间可不够,指挥官
It will take a lot longer than that, commander.
那是我给你的最长♥期♥限
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表