剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
as your own personal yeoman?
苏鲁,你在哪?
Where are you, Sulu?
贾尼丝,我在这喂哀怨草
In here, feeding the weepers, Janice.
你的饭我端来了
Well, I've got your tray.
愿星河最美的鸟保佑你
May the great bird of the galaxy bless your planet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好呀,博勒加德
Hello, Beauregard.
今天过得好吗,亲爱的?
How are you today, darling?
她叫格特鲁德
Her name's Gertrude.
才不是呢,他可是个“男生”哦
No, it's a he plant.
女人的直觉不会错的
A girl can tell.
为什么大家总喜欢叫无生命体为“她”?
Why do people have to call inanimate objects "she"?
像是“她是一艘快船”
Like, "She's a fast ship."
他才不是无生命体呢
He is not an inanimate object.
他可生动了,都让我觉得紧张
He's so animate, he makes me nervous.
实际上,我一直希望你的一株植物能抱紧我
In fact, I keep expecting one of these plants of yours to grab me.
你好,格林
Hello, Green.
他今天都不讲话的
He's not talking today.
你是喝蜥蜴酒还是怎么了?
You been nipping Saurian brandy or something?
没事,放轻松
Take it easy. Calm down.
太敏感了
Very sensitive.
他怎么神经兮兮的
He's the real spook.
以为自己在星际联欢还是怎么的?
Suppose he's going space-happy or something?
我房♥门打开时还是会咯咯作响
Hey, the door to my quarters still rattles when it opens.
能帮忙去看下吗?
Would you stop by and see if you can do something about it?
谢了,波比
Thanks, Bobby.
船员
Crewman...
我认识你吗?
...do I know you?
某种程度上认识,女士
In a way, ma'am.
你刚就想起,某个和我相像的人
You were just thinking of someone like me.
我随口说,但你看上去有些寂寞
I'm guessing, of course, but you do look a little lonely.
我明白了
I see.
所以,当我寂寞了我就想起你
So naturally, when I'm lonely I think of you.
你是斯瓦希里人?(东非的一个民族)
You're Swahili?
乌乎拉中尉请到舰桥来
Lieutenant Uhura to the bridge.
我最好把托盘带回去,拜,博勒加德
I better get this tray back. Bye, Beauregard.
等等,我和你一起去
Wait a minute. I'll walk along.
乌乎拉中尉请至舰桥报道
Lieutenant Uhura, report to the bridge.
乌乎拉中尉报道,马上来,长官
Lieutenant Uhura. On my way, sir.
麦考伊呼叫舰桥,舰长在吗?
McCoy to bridge. Captain there?
我在,没什么要报告的,医疗官
Kirk here. Nothing to report, doctor.
我们还没找到克瑞特夫人
We haven't located Mrs. Crater.
怎么了,睡不着吗? - 没有
what's the matter, can't you sleep? - Nope.
试试吃一片上周你给我的红色药丸
Try taking one of those red pills you gave me last week.
就能睡了
You'll sleep.
可以明确的现状是…
The simple fact is...
要么舰船的装备出现严重故障
...unless there's something seriously wrong with the ship's equipment,
要么方圆百里就只有一个人
there's only one person within a hundred-mile circle.
那好,我们去会会他
All right, we'll triangulate on him.
让克瑞特教授解释清楚他的妻子怎么了
We'll let Professor Crater explain what happened to his wife.
记好我的指令,中尉
Remember my instructions, lieutenant.
紧紧锁定我们
Keep a tight fix on us.
如果我们呼救,我希望在回音消失前
If we let out a yell, I want an armed party down there
就有武装队伍传送下来 - 明白,舰长
before the echo dies. - Yes, captain.
(伦纳德·麦考伊,医疗官)
南茜
Nancy.
快,进来,进来
Well, come in, come in.
我一直很担心你
I've been worried sick about you.
怎么詹姆士没告诉我找到你了
I wonder why Jim didn't tell me he found you.
很高兴见到你,伦纳德
I'm so happy to see you, Leonard.
其他人,他们…嗯…
The others, they-- Well, I...
我和他们的关联不如和你之间的那么强烈
I don't relate to them as much as with you.
你对我的记忆如此深刻
You have such strong memories of me.
呃,我… - 你在乎我,不是吗,伦纳德?
Well, I... - You do care, don't you, Leonard?
这让我感觉…
It makes me feel so...
非常安全
So safe.
南茜…
Nancy...
顾虑我丈夫?
My husband?
我更喜欢你的情感
I like your feelings better.
更加…
Much...
强烈…
...stronger.
但是你累了
But you're tired.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
你和詹姆士·寇克一样坏
You're as bad as Jim Kirk.
他叮嘱我吃这个
He's been telling me to take these.
嗯,我想你应该吃
Well, I think you should.
我给你倒点水
I'll get you some water.
看他的脸!
Look at his face!
舰桥,我是苏鲁,9号♥甲板第2区有状况
Bridge, Sulu. Trouble on Deck 9, Section 2.
我们需要医疗队
We need a medical team.
舰长日志,星历1513.8
Captain's log, stardate 1513.8.
此刻我确信船员的横死
I am now certain that the violent death of my crewman
是由某种奇怪生命体导致的
was caused by some strange life form.
我非常担心
I was so worried.
你丈夫举止奇怪
Your husband acting strange.
船员不断死去
Crewmen dying.
你太累了,亲爱的,睡吧
You're so tired, darling. Just rest now.
医务部门警报
Medical Department alert.
医生和医护人员请确认
Doctors and medics, acknowledge.
没事,亲爱的,没什么事
It's nothing, dear. It's nothing.
好好睡吧
You just sleep.
南茜会处理好所有的事
Nancy will take care of everything.
麦考伊医疗官请到舰桥报道
Dr. McCoy to the bridge.
舰长日志,补充
Captain's log, additional.
强健以及武装的船员
Armed and able-bodied crewmen
不易被攻击、杀害
are not attacked and slaughtered this easily.
显然,凶手靠近时能够瘫痪他们
Apparently, the killer can immobilize them as it approaches,
也许是拥有催眠或麻♥痹♥的♥能力
perhaps with some hypnotic or paralyzing power.
答案就在克瑞特教授身上
The answer lies with Professor Crater.
克瑞特教授?
Professor Crater?
走开,我们不想看到你 - 我们?
Go away, we don't want you here. - We?
教授,您的妻子在哪?我们很担心她
Where's your wife, professor? We're concerned about her.
我有武器,走开
I'm armed. Go away.
您妻子在哪,教授?
Where's your wife, professor?
这不关你们的事
She's no concern of yours.
我们很担心她的安危,你不也是吗?
We're worried about her safety. Aren't you?
教授,您是个明理的人,让我…
Professor, you're a reasonable man. Let me--
我是寇克 - 舰长,伤亡报告
Kirk here. - Casualty, captain.
巴哈特被发现死于9号♥甲板,症状一样
Barnhart was found dead on Deck 9. Same symptoms.
史波克插入,舰长,这里有情况
Spock cutting in, captain. Something here,
穿过你左边的拱桥
through the arches to your left.
待命,苏鲁,史波克有情况
Stand by, Mr. Sulu. Spock has something.
格林
Green.
他和我们一起传送回舰船了啊 - 或者是别的什么东西
He beamed up to the ship with us. - Or something did.
进取号♥,寇克呼叫
Enterprise, from Kirk.
舰桥,苏鲁
Bridge, Sulu.
有入侵者登入舰船
You have an intruder aboard.
可能伪装成了船员格林
Could be masquerading as Crewman Green.
战备部署,启动安全等级3
General Quarters, Security Condition 3.
战备部署,安全等级3,长官
G.Q., Security 3, sir.
3级战备部署,入侵警报
General Quarters 3. Intruder alert.
3级战备部署,入侵警报
G.Q. 3. Intruder alert.
3级战备部署,入侵警报
General Quarters 3, intruder alert.
3级战备部署,入侵警报
G.Q. 3, intruder alert.
已开始3级战备部署,舰长
Reporting G.Q. 3 secure, captain.
你们是否需要援助?
Do you require assistance there?
克瑞特知道那生物,如果我们能生擒他…
Crater knows the creature. If we can take him alive...
不需要,中尉
Negative, lieutenant.
但继续锁定我们
But keep locked in on us.
完毕,现在去解决他吧
Kirk out. Let's get him.
我们不想见到你们
We don't want you here.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表