剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Pursuing the devil's own spawn.
我已经在宇宙里追寻了许久
A thing I've chased across the universe.
他外表是人
He's humanoid outside,
但其实他是个杀人如麻的恶鬼
but inside he's a hideous, murdering monster.
我会抓到他的,舰长,我发誓
I'll get him, captain. I swear it.
你说这个人
You say this one man--
不是人!
Not man!
是恶鬼
Thing.
这个恶鬼,毁灭了你的文明
thing, destroyed your entire civilisation.
杀死了所有男人,女人还有儿童 - 那你是怎么逃脱的?
To the last man, woman and child. - How did you escape?
我当时在检查通讯卫星
I was inspecting magnetic communication satellites.
你相信我的,是吧?
You believe me, don't you?
在我们找到你之前
Before we picked you up,
我们的星舰遭遇了一些奇异的效应
our ship sustained a number of incredible effects.
是他!他就是死亡,是所有生命的公敌
That was he! He's death, antilife.
他为毁灭而生!
He lives to destroy!
是他袭击了你吗?
Is he the thing that attacked you?
是的
Yes.
我保证,我发誓
I give you my word. I swear it.
我们还没有掌握其他详细的情况
We don't have any other facts, any information.
那么你会帮助我吗?
Then you'll join me in my holy cause?
让他接受正义的审判和复仇
Help me in visiting justice and vengeance upon him?
我只关心舰队安危和完成任务
My only cause is the safety of my ship and the mission we're on.
你和我一起下去,看看你说实话了没有
You'll beam down with me, I'll check your story out.
史波克,有什么发现吗?
Spock, find anything?
没有,舰长,我们的客人有情况吗?
Negative, captain. Anything from our guest?
据他所说,这里有个类人生物
According to him, there's a creature of some sort down here, a humanoid.
乌乎拉上尉传达了这个消息
Lieutenant Uhura communicated that information.
我用机器重新检测了
I ordered reconfirmation on our sensors.
但没有发现生命迹象
They indicate no living creature on this planet.
舰长,我认为他没有说实话
I suggest, captain, that you've been lied to.
舰长,你说过这只有一种解释
Captain, you yourself said there were no other explanations.
你凭什么要相信这个人?
Why do you give credence to this man?
我不理解你为什么生气
I fail to comprehend your indignation, sir.
我只是做了一个合理的推测,认为你是个骗子
I have simply made the logical deduction that you are a liar.
把真♥相♥告诉我们吧
Let's have it. The truth this time.
你回来了是吧?我在这!
You've come back then, is it? Well, don't stop! Here I am!
来啊!我们来做个了结!
Come at me again! We'll finish it!
能确认情况吗? - 我在试,舰长
Can you identify that? - Trying, captain.
拉♥萨♥勒斯!
Lazarus!
你待在这,所有人,红色警报
You stay here. All personnel, Security Red.
来!来!这对你没有好处!
Come! Come! It'll do you no good!
我会追你追到天涯海角!
I'll chase you into the very fires of hell!
拉♥萨♥勒斯 - 我又看到了
Lazarus, what happened? - I saw it again.
那个东西,他袭击了我
The thing. It attacked me.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
舰长,数据显示,效应的中心在这个星球
Captain, readings of the effect indicate it's centred here on this planet,
几乎就在我们现在的位置
almost on this very spot.
我跟你说了就是那个恶鬼!
I told you it was a thing!
一片黑白的虚空,令人恐惧的虚空
All white, black and empty, a terrible emptiness.
我们回到星舰上去吧
Let's get back to the ship.
如果我们不先杀了他,他会把我们都杀了
He'll kill us all if we don't kill him first!
杀!杀!杀!杀!杀!
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!
舰长日志,星历3088.3
Captain's log, stardate 3088.3.
我们仍环绕着这个荒芜的星球飞行
We continue to orbit the dead planet,
那场影响了进取号♥和整个银河系的效应
which seems to be the source of the phenomenon
似乎就来源于这个星球
which has struck the Enterprise and all sections of the galaxy once again.
至于拉♥萨♥勒斯
As for Lazarus,
他所说的那个类人生物仍旧困扰着我
the story he tells me about the humanoid continues to trouble me.
有新发现吗? - 没有,舰长
Any luck? - Negative, captain.
对于第二场效应
I can no more explain the occurrence
它的起因应该跟第一场一致
of the second phenomenon than I can the first.
如果拉♥萨♥勒斯所说的是真的话
If there's a shred of truth to what Lazarus said...
难道真的会有这样的类人生物
That a single creature, a humanoid,
能够引发这么巨大的效应?
could be responsible for an effect of such magnitude?
难以置信 - 确实
Hard to believe. - Indeed.
但他的情况似乎并不矛盾
But the rest of his story seems to fit.
他的伤势说明他遇到了袭击
His wounds testify to an apparent confrontation with something.
是的 - 假设真有这么个类人生物
Affirmative. - Assuming there is a humanoid,
他是怎么做到的?
a something, how does he do it?
他没有武器,没有能力
He has no weapons, no power.
舰长,我只知道那场效应发生的时间
Captain, I only know for certain that the occurrence of the phenomenon
恰好与拉♥萨♥勒斯声称
coincides exactly with the moments
他受到袭击的时间相一致
that Lazarus has his alleged confrontations.
麦考伊医生想见你,舰长
Dr. McCoy asking to see you in Sickbay, captain.
我不确定,吉姆
I don't know, Jim.
也许是我出现了幻觉,但也许不是
Maybe I'm imagining things and maybe I'm not. You tell me.
说吧,你叫我来想说什么
You tell me. That's why you brought me down here, isn't it?
我们一起带拉♥萨♥勒斯回来的
Well, as you know, we both brought Lazarus in here,
我处理了他额头上一道很深的伤口,对吧?
and I treated a deep abrasion on his forehead, right?
是的 - 然后我包扎了一下
Right. - And then I bandaged it,
我刚进入这间房♥…
I stepped into this room for just a moment...
老骨头,我还有很多事要做,说重点
Bones, I've got a lot of things to do. Get to the point.
好吧,假设他即使有爬行动物的体质
Well, say he's got the constitution of a dinosaur.
具有强大的再生能力
Recuperative powers, ditto.
再加上我这个神医的妙手
And as we both know, I'm a bright young medic with a miraculous touch.
那也不至于在我回来的时候
Why then, when I returned, there wasn't a trace
他额头上连伤痕都没有吧?
of that wound on his forehead?
连淤青都没有,就像他没受过伤
Not even a bruise. It was like he had never been injured.
他在哪?
Where is he?
我不知道,吉姆,这是艘大船
I don't know, Jim. This is a big ship.
而我只是个医生
I'm just a country doctor.
嗨 - 嗨,喝点咖啡?
Hi. - Hi. Coffee?
那是命令吗,上尉?
Is that an order, lieutenant?
我知道你想说什么
I know what you mean.
双锂晶体功率提升了吗?
Reamplification finished on the dilithium crystals?
已经准备就绪了
Yeah, ready and waiting.
拉♥萨♥勒斯,你还好吗?
Lazarus, you all right?
是的
Yes.
但已经没耐性了
But impatient.
你决定好要帮我了吗?
Have you decided to help me yet?
怎么了? - 没什么
Something wrong? - No.
我们这医生的幽默感有点特别
I have a ship's physician with a strange sense of humour.
不是的,吉姆,我没看花眼
No, but this is no joke, Jim. I know what I saw.
舰桥呼叫舰长
Bridge calling the captain.
说 - 希望你能到舰桥来一下
Go. - Request you come to the bridge.
有什么发现吗? - 有些异常情况
Find something? - Something quite extraordinary.
我来了,拉♥萨♥勒斯,跟我来
On my way. Lazarus, you're with me.
老骨头,有空的时候我会笑两下
Bones, if I had time, I'd laugh.
打开主屏幕,上尉
Main screen on, lieutenant.
屏幕已经开启了,先生
Screen on, sir.
一个放射源,舰长
A source of radiation, captain.
为什么扫描仪之前没有检测到?
How is it the scanners didn't pick it up before?
因为它之前不在那里
Because it is not there.
又一个玩笑?先是麦考伊,然后是你
Another riddle? First Dr. McCoy, then you.
我想说的是,根据我们正常的扫描程序
What I mean is that, according to our usual scanning procedures,
之前没有任何能制♥造♥出读数的东西
there's nothing there that could be causing that effect.
但现在却出现了
But it is there.
是的,我承认,我有点无话可说了
Affirmative. I confess I am somewhat at a loss for words.
虽然有点轻率和不严谨,但我们可以…
It may be described, though loosely and inaccurately...
…姑且将其看作宇宙中的一道裂口
...as a rip in our universe.
什么? - 是某种物理扭曲,舰长
A what? - A kind of physical warp, captain,
在其扭曲范围内,目前已知的所有物理定律都不适用
in which none of our established physical laws apply with any regularity.
但我借助双锂晶体定位了它
However, with the dilithium crystals, I was able to localise it.
是的!是的!
Yes! That's it!
双锂晶体
The dilithium crystals.
它们的力量
Their power.
我们能做到! - 你是说那个类人生物?
We could do it! - You refer to the humanoid?
是的,我们能对付他了,舰长
Yes. We've got him, captain, we've got him.
这和晶体有什么关系?它们只找到一个辐射点
What do crystals have to do with it? All they show is a point of radiation.
就是这样,这是关键
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表